Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (723401 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
KingOvo:

yeah bro, i've been occupied lately jare, i still come here to peep in once in a while tho cheesy cheesy
how are you?
fine jare.

need ur WhatsApp contact.
wana ask u something privately.

Mclove!!.
profdarkin!!;

caught u guys peeping.
wlc to the forum.
what's the courses?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jottel:
Please, am kinda new here.... I got 258 in jamb, applied for medicine...., i hail from Benue state tho.....

Your state is an ELDState so i'll advise you base on last year's cutoff point for ELDS.

Your UME score is 258 which is 32.25/50. Last year cutoff for ELDS was 71.33.

71.33-32.25=39.08
You need 39.08 in your O'level to meet up with last cutoff, which is B2 in all your five compulsory subjects. Now, looking at the mass success in this year's UME most esp among sci/medical aspirants, we can say ELDS cutoff this year will go above 71. My prediction is (73<x<77, where x is the cutoff mark for ELDS this year).

With this, you should have 2A1s and 3B2s or at least 1A1 and 4B2s. If you have the former, your point will be 77.25, if you have the latter, your point will be 75.58.

But do you think your o'level result will be this good??

You might want to consider a change of course.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oluwatobi18!!!.
u are wlc!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Atlantia!!!
longest time!!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Atlantia!!!
longest time!!
Hello,how are you doing?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Atlantia:
Hello,how are you doing?
fine,u?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good day everyone.

As suggested by my sobriquet,I am an applicant to the department of History,University of Ibadan.

For some very confidential reasons,I had to go create a new handle for the thread.

Appreciation to everyone who has contributed to this thread in one way or the other by providing worthy advice and suggestions to people who clamour for assistance.

I have always been an observer from day 1 as a guest in order to shield my NL handle.I am always very impressed when reading every single post.To give honour to whom it deserve.There is a very exigent need to commend;
Ajet001,
Oldfoolnigger,
Bobola65,
EngrBello,
CondomSir,
Babablogger
and many more my brain will not remind me.

I think i'm tired of been an observer,i want to become a partaker.

Putting the last year's model into application, I'm just '4 points' clear the hook,special thanks to my C polluted O'level result.

I hope i get acquainted with issues relating to the whole admission process.

QueenNemesis,we share the same utme score,a very similar o'level,and applicant to the same department.

I'm afraid you might be a long lost twin sister grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
fine,u?
I'm good oh.. Just here , enjoying the weather.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Atlantia:
I'm good oh.. Just here , enjoying the weather.
lol. weather for my side is really really hot o. u don go back to ur observation house ba?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheHistorian:
Good day everyone.

As suggested by my sobriquet,I am an applicant to the department of History,University of Ibadan.

For some very confidential reasons,I had to go create a new handle for the thread.

Appreciation to everyone who has contributed to this thread in one way or the other by providing worthy advice and suggestions to people who clamour for assistance.

I have always been an observer from day 1 as a guest in order to shield my NL handle.I am always very impressed when reading every single post.To give honour to whom it deserve.There is a very exigent need to commend;
Ajet001,
Oldfoolnigger,
Bobola65,
EngrBello,
CondomSir,
Babablogger

Putting the last year's model into application, I'm just '4 points' clear the hook,special thanks to my C polluted O'level result.

QueenNemesis,we share the same utme score,a very similar o'level,and applicant to the same department.

wlc sir.
the great Historian!!.
one salute sir for crawling out of ur observation house grin

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
wlc sir.
the great Historian!!.
one salute sir for crawling out of ur observation house grin

Barrister in the making!

You really did well,your unrelenting efforts in the previous thread wasnt unnoticed by me.

I have always known you from afar.

We were both applicants last year,then again,always in mask grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
lol. weather for my side is really really hot o. u don go back to ur observation house ba?
lol...it's cool over here.
Oh and yeah,I don pack go my house teytey...na you just call me out sef.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rayman1000: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
CondomSir:

Your state is an ELDState so i'll advise you base on last year's cutoff point for ELDS.

71.33-32.25=39.08
You need 39.08 in your O'level to meet up with last cutoff, which is B2 in all your five compulsory subjects. Now, looking at the mass success in this year's UME most esp among sci/medical aspirants, we can say ELDS cutoff this year will go above 71. My prediction is (73<x<77, where x is the cutoff mark for ELDS this year).

With this, you should have 2A1s and 3B2s or at least 1A1 and 4B2s. If you have the former, your point will be 77.25, if you have the latter, your point will be 75.58.

Men see analysis, I hail you oh.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Atlantia:

lol...it's cool over here.

Oh and yeah,I don pack go my house teytey...na you just call me out sef.
that's not fair oo.
u are stingy cheesy.

Hope u are not stingy for real sha?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheHistorian:

Barrister in the making!

You really did well,your unrelenting efforts in the previous thread wasnt unnoticed by me.

I have always known you from afar.

We were both applicants last year,then again,always in mask grin

hahaha.
ui did us 50 last year(frowns)

I hail boss oo.
u can observe for Africa!!
since last year!!
thank God u finally crawled out from ur observation hole at last.
lozzzz.

u are highly wlc bro
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
that's not fair oo. u are stingy cheesy.
Hope u are not stingy for real sha?
I'm still trying to figure out why you think I'm stingy. grin
For real? I wouldn't know... I might be.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheHistorian:
Good day everyone.

Ajet001,
Oldfoolnigger,
Bobola65,
EngrBello,
CondomSir,
Babablogger

I hope i get acquainted with issues relating to the whole admission process.

thats good....
but I guess it would take a long time to turn up....
pple always gives attention to a Lively & over pageThread
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
TheHistorian:
[size=11pt]Good day everyone.

Ajet001,
Oldfoolnigger,
Bobola65,
EngrBello,
CondomSir,
Babablogger

Ahh!
The Great Historian! Just like Ojo Aderemi..
You are welcome bro. CondomSir the future 'Statistician and Programmer' is greeting you from New Oko-Oba, Lagos. Welcome once again
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
CondomSir:

Ahh!
The Great Historian! Just like Ojo Aderemi..
You are welcome bro. CondomSir the future 'Statistician and Programmer' is greeting you from New Oko-Oba, Lagos. Welcome once again

Thanks for the warm reception bruh!!

However,You will have to give me a concise explanation of who Ojo Aderemi is. cheesy

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Atlantia:

I'm still trying to figure out why you think I'm stingy. grin

For real? I wouldn't know... I might be.
lol.
stingy in the sense that u just read comments and waka back to ur observation mode.
u don't want others to see ur comments!!!

ain't u stingy for that?

modified:

spiritman01 I caught u peeping!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Jottel(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
CondomSir:

71.33-32.25=39.08

I still hav to stick to my course... Its a dream yu know?? And believe me, I expected mor frm UME, was really shocked wit the score... As for this year's WAEC, I still hav my hopes high...
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Atlantia(f): 12:50am On Jun 16, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
lol.
stingy in the sense that u just read comments and waka back to ur observation mode.
u don't want others to see ur comments!!!

ain't u stingy for that?

modified:

spiritman01 I caught u peeping!!!
Hmmmn..when you put it that way.

I wouldn't refer to it as being stingy though... tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by luvbro22: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2017
CondomSir:

71.33-32.25=39.08

so wat is ur cutoff mark prediction for merit(peeps that doesn't come from ELDS)
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Rayman1000:
Men see analysis, I hail you oh.

My brother i hail oh
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Jottel:

I still hav to stick to my course... Its a dream yu know?? And believe me, I expected mor frm UME, was really shocked wit the score... As for this year's WAEC, I still hav my hopes high...

If You are very sure of a result such as;
chem-A1
bio-A1
maths-B2
eng-B2
phy-B2

or its equivalent, then you stand a big chance.
Note: If your score is 0.01 below the ELDS cutoff, you might be denied admission into MBBS and even any other course as a substitute.

Goodluck sir!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 16, 2017
TheHistorian:

Thanks for the warm reception bruh!!

However,You will have to give me a concise explanation of who Ojo Aderemi is. cheesy

Ojo Aderemi is the current UI SUG president and the leader of The Patriotic Intelligentsia, UI.
He is an historian.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by mathefaro(m): 6:13am On Jun 16, 2017
Couver:
Good morning friend,
I would like to advise everyone coming into college of medicine, U.I ,with the aim of crossing to to the professional courses that you should have a plan B &C .I said that because this year out of the 55+ people that applied to cross to MBBD/BDS , only 5 eventually crossed (3 MBBS & 2BDS) . I think this must have been as a result of the large number of the class before.......The cutoff for MBBS crossing was 6.2 and around 5.5 for BDS , much higher that what it was the previous year....
Note that all those 50+ people joined our classes from the beginning of this session and they had all it took to cross( 4.5 and above + they were great colleagues).........They neglected their own department work because of the assurance they had in their CGPA. The list for crossing came out about 9weeks into the semester , when they had missed lot of tests, classes, practicals etc. The psychological trauma is even on another level.............

So if you are coming into UI COM with the aim of crossing, know that you have to really really work to earn that slot, the probability of crossing before you cross is less than 10%.................. Love the course you get into first ,the have back plans.

Couver
BDS 2K18
This is what I was taking about
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2017
CondomSir:

Ojo Aderemi is the current UI SUG president and the leader of The Patriotic Intelligentsia, UI.
He is an historian.

Good morning everyone.

Wow..i was not even aware of that,thanks for sharing.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
fine jare.

need ur WhatsApp contact.
wana ask u something privately.

Mclove!!.
profdarkin!!;

caught u guys peeping.
wlc to the forum.
what's the courses?
cool cool
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by dedecoder: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2017
luvbro22:
so wat is ur cutoff mark prediction for merit(peeps that doesn't come from ELDS)

The acclaimed mass success in this year's utme may just be a mirage after all. Sure some guys made very high scores (300 and above) but remember that there is a moderator in the name of SSCE. Definitely the mark can shoot up by a few points, but it cannot be that much. I see guys with 250 making the list while some with 300 falling off because of this thing called O'level.

So, my prediction for MBBS UI for next session is between the range 78-80. If you already surpass that, just start looking for money.

Cheers!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2017
KingOvo:

let me know when you've copied it so i can modify the post.
u can now edit it!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Atlantia post=57559230]

I wouldn't refer to it as being stingy though... tongue.

oya halele to ur observation post!!

do comment in a while cos if all of us should be stingy with our comments, u wouldn't see anything to observe here cheesy [quote author=Atlantia post=57559230]

I wouldn't refer to it as being stingy though... tongue.

oya halele to ur observation post!!

do comment in a while cos if all of us should be stingy with our comments, u wouldn't see anything to observe here

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.