Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (723760 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by dearpiriye: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
TaofeekOO:

Does UI accept Civic Education as an O'Level subject for Arts courses?
no they don't
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by AremoOG(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Team #MLS#
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by davidj20: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
plz condom sir wat d meaning of elds state?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
davidj20:
plz condom sir wat d meaning of elds state?

educationally less developed states. They are usually considered educationally disadvantaged, so they have lower cutoffs...

Good evening everybody... Back from my semi-long break.

*takes a seat*

pls i need chilled Mirinda

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good day everyone Your day was great? Yea no doubt.

It's been a while here I greet everyone

I'm back Pls serve me drinks.. Humeeh oldfoolnigger condomsir bobola07 i hail thee

To the new members you're all welcome Pls order your drinks
Thanks grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beeko, do they sell snuff arround here? As he drags a seat to sit opposite babola, facing Ajet.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ajet001:
Good day everyone
Your day was great?
Yea no doubt.

It's been a while here
I greet everyone

I'm back
Pls serve me drinks..
Humeeh oldfoolnigger condomsir bobola07 i hail thee

To the new members you're all welcome
Pls order your drinks

Thanks grin cheesy
cheesy grin
it has been ages sir!!!

hope all is well?

go bring Pepsi from the refrigerator!!!
kunu and cola nut are also there!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
it has been ages sir!!!
hope all is well?

go bring Pepsi from the refrigerator!!! kunu and cola nut are also there!!!
Yea thanks sir

*sips pepsi* cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
ISISs:
Beeko, do they sell snuff arround here? As he drags a seat to sit opposite babola, facing Ajet.
Hahaha...... Lols grin

It's been decadesgrin

How're you doing Sir

Your boy is gentle here ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by donblazer10(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hi plis

What is the subject combinations fr philosophy?
I wrote lit,crs nd govt in jamb..is it correct
Thanks in advance
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by donblazer10(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ajet001:

Hahaha...... Lols grin

It's been decadesgrin

How're you doing Sir

what's the subject combo fr philosophy please?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ajet001:

Hahaha...... Lols grin

It's been decadesgrin

How're you doing Sir

grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
donblazer10:
Hi plis

What is the subject combinations fr philosophy?
I wrote lit,crs nd govt in jamb..is it correct
Thanks in advance
Philosophy, if I'm not mistaken is under the faculty of arts,therefore the aforementioned utme subjects are very correct and valid.

Literature is an art subject,so is CRK,including a social science subject(Government) shouldnt be a matter of contention.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ajet001:
Good day everyone Your day was great? Yea no doubt.

It's been a while here I greet everyone

I'm back Pls serve me drinks.. Humeeh oldfoolnigger condomsir bobola07 i hail thee

To the new members you're all welcome Pls order your drinks
Thanks grin cheesy cheesy grin
welcome boss.. Special drink prepared for you. 0.1M Sodium Nitroprusside in 6M HCl..
Its chilled, sure you'll like it.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by donblazer10(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheHistorian:

Philosophy, if I'm not mistaken is under the faculty of arts,therefore the aforementioned utme subjects are very correct and valid.

Literature is an art subject,so is CRK,including a social science subject(Government) shouldnt be a matter of contention.

thank You
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Bobola07:

welcome boss.. Special drink prepared for you.
0.1M Sodium Nitroprusside in 6M HCl..

Its chilled, sure you'll like it.
Now i know that you don't like me
grin

like wetin.

I prefer champagne gringrincheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

Hello sir
You're welcome on board
Nice having you around

Thanks for answering cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2017
donblazer10:
what's the subject combo fr philosophy please?
Your combinations are correct
Good to go bro.!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2017
Ajet001:

Hello sir
You're welcome on board
Nice having you around

Thanks for answering cheesy

*Prostrates

Good morning boss!!

You have been really helpful in your own little way on this platform.I'm very much impressed.

Infact,I wish to be like you when i grow up.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by donblazer10(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2017
Ajet001:

Your combinations are correct
Good to go bro.!
thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

*Prostrates

Good morning boss!!

You have been really helpful in your own little way on this platform.I'm very much impressed.

Infact,I wish to be like you when i grow up.

Oh thanks sir
God bless you

Next time don't postrate
You follow.?
Good grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by thankyouJesus(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
mathefaro:
the only things that could stop an aspirant who has scaled through the cut off include things like wrong subject combo, false Waec results and forces from the village(if such things even exist). That's how transparent ui's admission process is
See my boss o, tuale baba. In thick Ibadan accent, thiri gbosa for you, gbosa, gbosa, gbosa. Maximum respect.

Going back to observing mode.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Abeg any news from UI??
Dz strike tin is eating me up kindof
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2017
thankyouJesus:
See my boss o, tuale baba. In thick Ibadan accent, thiri gbosa for you, gbosa, gbosa, gbosa. Maximum respect.

Going back to observing mode.

Look at who is here.

The notorious famous ThankYouJesus of the 2014 UI aspirants thread.

Long time sir!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2017
Bobola07:
Abeg any news from UI??

Dz strike tin is eating me up kindof

" UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
OFFICE OF THE VICE-CHANCELLOR
LETTER TO ALL STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
Greatest UItes!
I welcome you back on campus from the vacation that was necessitated by the disruption of academic activities on campus during the last week of the month of May. In spite of the contrary readings to the intention of the Senate, Council and Management, it was a decision taken to protect the lives and interest of a very special class of people on campus; the students.

I cannot over emphasize the fact that your lives and interests remain of utmost importance to the University Management and we will not hesitate to go to lengths to ensure that you live and learn in a safe, conducive and inspiring environment.

Without doubt, students are bound to have their contributions, observations, complaints even grievances. As you constitute the majority of the inhabitants of the University community , you are entitled to draw the attention of the necessary bodies as well as lodge your complaints to the appropriate quarters in time particularly on topical issues that border on municipal services such as electricity and water which are vital to your well-being. Issues arising from both are being addressed to the best of our ability but when there are complaints it will be appropriate to lodge such through the relevant establishments.

Security is also another key issue particularly because of the menace of terrorism and the prevailing national situation. You would be expected to put on your identity cards to prevent the incursion of terrorists and interlopers on campus.

This current administration respects the right of students to protest and has no policy that enforces a culture of silence. As students of the first and the best university in the country, our ultimate goal is to raise world class scholars, professionals and executives who are to thrive on dialogue, administrative processes and procedures instead of violent protests which usually leads to danger for the innocent among the students.

I reassure you once again of my goodwill and genuine commitment to your well-being. Members of the University community are aware, and I will like to reiterate, that I am available, reachable and accessible to everyone, especially the students. Irrespective of diverse opinions, some of which are obviously tainted, I like to see myself as your father, friend and mentor, all in a bid to ensure that you excel in your various fields of study. I welcome you back to the rest of the semester which has been interrupted but which with some delibrateness can still be engaged to yield the best in spite of its limitations.

The university calendar has been adjusted to accommodate the disruption and it is my utmost desire that you settle in speedily to make the most of the rest of the semester.

Part of my vision for students is to extend the frontiers of knowledge and create best practice in exposure for leadership training and professional development. All of these are being put in place by the University Management and I am certain that everyone can find a place within the scheme.

Once again I welcome you back to a most rewarding rest of the semester and success in your examinations.

Thank you and God bless.

Idowu Olayinka
Vice-Chancellor

Monday, 25 June 2017."

This is all we've got for now sir!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Ajet001:

Oh thanks sir
God bless you

Next time don't postrate
You follow.?
Good grin

*Prostrates once again..

You are the biggest boss sir!

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rayman1000: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

" UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
Greatest UItes!
I welcome you back on campus from the vacation that was necessitated by the disruption of academic activities on campus during the last week of the month of May. In spite of the contrary readings to the intention of the Senate, Council and Management, it was a decision taken to protect the lives and interest of a very special class of people on campus; the students.

I cannot over emphasize the fact that your lives and interests remain of utmost importance to the University Management and we will not hesitate to go to lengths to ensure that you live and learn in a safe, conducive and inspiring environment.

Without doubt, students are bound to have their contributions, observations, complaints even grievances. As you constitute the majority of the inhabitants of the University community , you are entitled to draw the attention of the necessary bodies as well as lodge your complaints to the appropriate quarters in time particularly on topical issues that border on municipal services such as electricity and water which are vital to your well-being. Issues arising from both are being addressed to the best of our ability but when there are complaints it will be appropriate to lodge such through the relevant establishments.

Security is also another key issue particularly because of the menace of terrorism and the prevailing national situation. You would be expected to put on your identity cards to prevent the incursion of terrorists and interlopers on campus.

This current administration respects the right of students to protest and has no policy that enforces a culture of silence. As students of the first and the best university in the country, our ultimate goal is to raise world class scholars, professionals and executives who are to thrive on dialogue, administrative processes and procedures instead of violent protests which usually leads to danger for the innocent among the students.

I reassure you once again of my goodwill and genuine commitment to your well-being. Members of the University community are aware, and I will like to reiterate, that I am available, reachable and accessible to everyone, especially the students. Irrespective of diverse opinions, some of which are obviously tainted, I like to see myself as your father, friend and mentor, all in a bid to ensure that you excel in your various fields of study. I welcome you back to the rest of the semester which has been interrupted but which with some delibrateness can still be engaged to yield the best in spite of its limitations.

The university calendar has been adjusted to accommodate the disruption and it is my utmost desire that you settle in speedily to make the most of the rest of the semester.

Part of my vision for students is to extend the frontiers of knowledge and create best practice in exposure for leadership training and professional development. All of these are being put in place by the University Management and I am certain that everyone can find a place within the scheme.

Once again I welcome you back to a most rewarding rest of the semester and success in your examinations.

Thank you and God bless.

Idowu Olayinka
Vice-Chancellor

Monday, 25 June 2017."

How authentic is this information.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

" UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
Greatest UItes!

Thank you and God bless.

Idowu Olayinka
Vice-Chancellor

Monday, 25 June 2017."

I don't think this news is authentic!!!

oga Historian I greet oo
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rayman1000:
How authentic is this information.

Someone(a UIte) sent it to me on whatsapp.

So therefore, the credibility cant be ascertained by me.

But if it's fallacious..my apologies!

Cc; Oldfoolnigger

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rayman1000: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

Someone(a UIte) sent it to me on whatsapp.

So therefore, the credibility cant be ascertained by me.

But if it's fallacious..my apologies!

Cc; Oldfoolnigger

it's cool, am just saying because I went to there website and didn't see anything there.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by babablogger: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
i just completed my 11 days ban saw lots of post here but i couldn't reply

i can't imagine no one missed me except Humeeh even if person enter your DM she no dey reply
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2017
babablogger:
i just completed my 11 days ban saw lots of post here but i couldn't reply

i can't imagine no one missed me except Humeeh even if person enter your DM she no dey reply
hehehe.....oya pele,I'll reply now

by the way,why were you banned?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.