Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,445 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For (23005 Views)

BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha / These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by tonyflash43(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2017
check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by DollarAngel(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by Liamm(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2017
this same woman harshly criticized this BBN show. Now she's subtly bidding to be among celebrities rooting for one contestant or the other. Bloody afonja hypocrite . Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by oscallins(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2017
Peak milk #300
It's time to find a girlfriend..
Are you thinking what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by CirocBoi(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Una father romanian peope, #teamEfe
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by fortunekaura(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2017
they say bbnaija has no use to the country or society, but its the main focus... Governors are even promoting it..
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by erosimo(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
ladyF:
Hehehe.... Me ayam rooting for LadyF. LadyF for President. grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N385/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Babe, may I pm u 'cos I need good information about the bitcoin business
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by fergie001: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2017
saint7000:
Illuminatii and mind control. BBnaija is a distraction used to mind control stupid, dumb Nigerians, and distract them from pressing issues affecting the country.

Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by 2017surepass(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Efenation ..... hustle 4rm d street
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
ladyF:
Hehehe.... Me ayam rooting for LadyF. LadyF for President. grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N385/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

I have tbc for sale please
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by Holuwaseun001(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Who celebrity support help,they only show concern for BBNAIJA housemates not that they are voting for dem.
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by Holuwaseun001(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
I'm rooting for queenbee #TeamBisola to win
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by ladyF(f): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

Only btc for now please...
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by ladyF(f): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
doyinisaac:
grin grin shey u go buy perfectmoney then u go exchange am go bitcoin by yourself...

cry
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by ebukabanky(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

Would b interested in ur TBC info mi
Re: BBNaija: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Put Fans In Suspense As To Who She's Rooting For by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
ebukabanky:

Would b interested in ur TBC info mi
i don't get you. drop your number and let me WhatsApp you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos / Femi Kuti, Wizkid, Tekno Pictured Together At The Ongoing Felabration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.