Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS (3163 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Buhari‘s Inauguration Still Holds May 29, Not June 12 —Presidency / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by UcheCokoro: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2017
I dey cry. our people are strong. they are furmidable

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by ElSherriff: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Gallant.

11 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Biafra; they say is an ideology
But ideas rarely die.
Biafra shall be a dream come true someday.

No to forced marriage,
No to Hausa/fulani hegemony,
No to parasites

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by dokiOloye(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Some ppl say they love d British contraption called Nigerian as it is.
Very good.
Its their inalienable, unimpeachable right.
But why abuse and try to force d ones who say they don't want to belong again?
Una be kidnappers?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Etogist: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2017
God bless Biafra. All hail Biafra.

20 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by kingzizzy: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Chukwu Okike be praised!

15 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by hannyjay(f): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2017
U either follow it constitutionally or u lost ur head

3 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by kettykings: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2017
hannyjay:

what constitution are you talking about ?

8 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by profhezekiah: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2017
Buratai 4017

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by igbosupremacist: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2017
this is an ideology that can never die unless you wipe out the Igbo race which is impossible. Nigeria is only postponing the evil days! Nigeria have a date with the truth! you can't force a people, Nigeria must surely be brought to the negotiations table. meanwhile buhari and burutai will rot in ICC jail

11 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Biafrawillcome: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:
this is an ideology that can never die unless you wipe out the Igbo race. Nigeria is only postponing the evil days! Nigeria have a date with the truth! you can't force a people Nigeria must surely be broughtvto the negotiations table. meanwhile buhari and burutai will rot in ICC jail

Busted you're the same as IpobExposed see when u registered. See only IpobExposed you're following.

And you're using the same opera mini with him with the same notification and four tabs.

Sorry u hear IpobExposed. U open different different account to lock the struggle u have been busted.
.Mynd44

8 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by igbosupremacist: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Busted you're the same as IpobExposed see when u registered. See only IpobExposed you're following.

And you're using the same opera mini with him with the same notification and four tabs.

Sorry u hear IpobExposed. U open different different account to lock the struggle u have been busted.

wtf bros both of us are pro Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:
[s]

wtf bros both of us are pro Biafra. my main moniker is explorer250 and everybody in this forum knows me as pro igbo. go through my comments and know my stand.

the screenshots was was used to mock ipob exosed for saying that Fulani's have never killed anybody
and I was following him so as to burst his lies!

I think you need to edit your comment bro.
okwa nwanne ka anyi bu[/s]

Afonja claiming Igbo. How do you identify them? They open a fresh account and immediately start being pro Igbo or Biafraa...just out of the blue like that as they are just waking up. When you confront them, they tell you read my comments and posts history. And they write something in Igbo with aid of Google translate app.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Jakumo(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Well, you gotta hand it to this guy, because he grasped his destiny with both hands, while bearing no arms at all, in his own unique response to the matters at hand in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Biafrawillcome: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

wtf bros both of us are pro Biafra. my main moniker is explorer250 and everybody in this forum knows me as pro igbo. go through my comments and know my stand.

the screenshots was was used to mock ipob exosed for saying that Fulani's have never killed anybody

okwa nwanne ka anyi bu

OK sir.

1 Like

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by igbosupremacist: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2017
saint7000:

Afonja claiming Igbo. How do you identify them? They open a fresh account and immediately start being pro Igbo or Biafraa...just out of the blue like that as they are just waking up. When you confront them, they tell you read my comments and posts history. And they write something in Igbo with aid of Google translate app.

even if you doubt me it means nothing
Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by igbosupremacist: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

OK sir.
you are welcomed
Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Notasyouthink: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
Some ppl say they love d British contraption called Nigerian as it is.
Very good.
Its their inalienable, unimpeachable right.
But why abuse and try to force d ones who say they don't want to belong again?
Una be kidnappers?
I wonder o!!

1 Like

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

even if you doubt me search my main moniker explorer250 which has been around since 2014. we arecon the same boat bro
If you dare quote me again, you will regret ever being a Yorubaa. Get away from my sight...nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Notasyouthink: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2017
hannyjay:
What Constitution are you talking about? Is it the one your president has been flouting?

1 Like

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by AnuforoIK: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2017
saint7000:

igbosupremacist is IpobExposed how can he register newly and immediately start following IpobExposed. and uses the same opera mini settings with four tabs. the sane notifications.

igbosupremacist pls open new account. you're not a biafran

3 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by igbosupremacist: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2017
AnuforoIK:

igbosupremacist is IpobExposed how can he register newly and immediately start following IpobExposed. and uses the same opera mini settings with four tabs. the sane notifications.

igbosupremacist pls open new account. you're not a biafran

so what will you do
Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by waledeji(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2017
I think the real meaning of Afonja is[right][/right] who no gree with IPOD ideology, not necessarily Yorubas, even some Ibos are Afonjas according to them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by daveson2020(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2017
hannyjay:
embarassed an Afonja as i expected, you don't even know your left and right. Ofe-mmanu AKURE have blocked your brain embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by spartan117(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by spartan117(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2017
talk2macs:
Biafra; they say is an ideology
But ideas rarely die.
Biafra shall be a dream come true someday.

No to forced marriage,
No to Hausa/fulani hegemony,
No to parasites
How about semi autonomous regional govts wud dat be good?
Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by spartan117(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

.Mynd44
igbosupremacist:

okwa nwanne ka anyi bu
Nawao naso una hate IpobExposed cheesy
Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by igbosupremacist: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
spartan117:
Nawao naso una hate IpobExposed cheesy
the guy is a terrorist for him to have made this statement

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Igboesika: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
It shall be well with Umu chineke.

3 Likes

Re: A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS by Igboesika: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

okwa nwanne ka anyi bu
Idi sure ife ina ekwu ,makana amaghizim onye bu onye na this forum ?. Make I just dey look u shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Moment Nnamdi Kanu Was Infront Of Ebonyi State Government House / Nnamdi Kanu Accepted Dropping Absolute Biafra Demand Before Army Struck / APGA Leading In Entire SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.