Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' (606 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' by malagu: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2017
Ita-Giwa defects to APC, says 'i have been idle in the PDP' http://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=531

Re: Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' by spartan117(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2017
OK
Re: Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' by eyeview: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2017
I think this is the best time to join the PDP, all the professional politicians and past looters have all decamped to the APC. PDP now will left with those passionate and of impeccable record
Re: Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' by profhezekiah: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Rubbish and some people will be hail this one again that left a party because she want to eat national cake in another party.
Re: Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' by Mynd44: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' by Heavance(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2017
APC should not just come and shout any change again, we are not to be toyed with.
How can you absorb most big gins in PDP and tell us change? Can't they refuse to absorb them? What is the difference no
So because most have defected, they are now saints right?
Re: Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' by QuotaSystem: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2017
Heavance:
As PC should not just come and shout any change again, we are not to be toyed with.
How can you absorb most big gins in PDP and tell us change? Can't they refuse to absorb them? What is the difference no
So because most have defected, they are now saints right?

Constitutionally, the APC cannot stop anyone from joining their party. It's the law.

What matters is that all members are guided by the party's ideology and guidelines, which could lead to punitive actions against rogue members if flouted.

2 Likes

Re: Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' by OfficialAwol(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2017
While PDP members are busy jumping ship, Sheriff is busy walking out peace meetings.

What does that say of his intentions for the party?

But dey bone shall rise again!

(1) (Reply)

TGIF, We'll Get To See The President Again Today / Photos From Efe's Thank You Concert In Jos / Buhari Needs Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.