Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) (50892 Views)

Terry G's Son Celebrates Chelsea's Goal Against Arsenal In Europa League Final / Prince Teerex, Terry G's Son's New Photos / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by joshboss(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:

But I like you cry

I like you too grin

2 Likes

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
His son looks timid.
GLORY TO JESUS!!!
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:
To vote TBoss, Marvis, Bisola or Derby Rice, text Vote Efe to 32052. Dazzol
T wetin? undecided
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
princechurchill:

Just trying to be funny
next time add "pun intended" at the end of your msg so we we go know... plenty bad belles full this NL

1 Like

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by 0b10010011: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
The kid head be like marijuana
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
His son looks timid.
As timid as he is, he's already a star in the making.
You can say poo about the father maybe, but not the son cos you have no idea who or what he'll become

2 Likes

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by adetayo234: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:

To give South Africa #30 per vote, text those numbers

2 Likes

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by Gideonjerry(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
with his father's style of music i'm sure his father is a chelsea fan #2much noise

1 Like

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
0b10010011:
The kid head be like marijuana
when people say things like this, i wonder if they know the joy of parenthood or the pains. wait till you have your kids before you say Jack

1 Like

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by joshboss(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
ugbest234:
Key in today and Boost your financial status today!!!!!see details below

Baba. Gimme one free game for confidence
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by back2sender: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Long live IPOB... Long live Umuchineke
Na so una go hang for up with the flag.
That flag will never touch ground, children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
Long live federal republic of Nigeria, long live our armed forces, police and paramilitary forces not forgetting our own special people DSS BURSTING terrorist groups and fifth columnist amongst us.
Sai baba carry go notin do you.

2 Likes

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Comot eye there first. You go allow them run go PM now. You go first do like say you no notice.

Liljeez:
WehDoneSir & WehDoneMa
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Leaving my political opinions aside

It'll have made more sense for you to take a historic moment of the Nigeria Civil War. Instead of imposing the Biafran flag in the 'Raising the flag at Iwo Jima' statue. There were enough historic moments in the 1967-70 civil war that you could've used. . .to make it more realistic
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by Kumbur(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
princechurchill:
Dis one fit carry own goal destroy the blues
bad belle nothing good come from u den u no want make anything good commot from another person family
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
His son looks timid.

With that your goat face you shouldn't be talking
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by riczy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
post=55348331:
With those legs lol and those eyes.. he is better of as a goal keeper. Those eyes can see anything and everything
d eye day like pussy bulb!
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by kjhova(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Oche (Terry G) is Idoma from Benue State. Sorry he is not IPOB.

You lost this one!

2 Likes

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
back2sender:

Na so una go hang for up with the flag.
That flag will never touch ground, children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
Long live federal republic of Nigeria, long live our armed forces, police and paramilitary forces not forgetting our own special people DSS BURSTING terrorist groups and fifth columnist amongst us.
Sai baba carry go notin do you.

E pain am
.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
kjhova:

Oche (Terry G) is Idoma from Benue State. Sorry he is not IPOB.

You lost this one!

We can't drag loyalists....
Now get off my mentions till I invite u
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice one, abeg play am well o.

Wish u all the best boy.
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Leaving my political opinions aside

It'll have made more sense for you to take a historic moment of the Nigeria Civil War. Instead of imposing the Biafran flag in the 'Raising the flag at Iwo Jima' statue. There were enough historic moments in the 1967-70 civil war that you could've used. . .to make it more realistic

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by kjhova(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

We can't drag loyalists....
Now get off my mentions till I invite u

Very typically IPOB; young, rude, Uncouth, ill-trained, semi-educated, delluded, angry and generally don't know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:
naija av upgrade ooo....so we now vote at our comfort not at pooling boot again....what local council development area are dey representing respectively?
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
kjhova:

Very typically IPOB; young, rude, Uncouth, ill-trained, semi-educated, delluded, angry and generally don't know why.

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
kjhova:

guy what happen?ti oti sare gba sori
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

E pain am
.. cheesy
waiting patiently to dat day,dat innocent man will die in kudje prison,2nd civil w*r loading..............in 3D
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by mmsen: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
See how you people roast a small boy.

Nairaland members are shameless.
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by WealthyMay(f): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
To My future son; mommy wants u to b a genius & famous football player huh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by XJAYCEEU4K: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:

But I like you cry
Me nko?
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Topmaike007:
waiting patiently to dat day,dat innocent man will die in kudje prison,2nd civil w*r loading..............in 3D

U wil die before him.. Mark it some wia.. Ur generation wil suffer early death... May u Neva live to reap what u sow.... U wish a man that did nothing to you death... Amadioha strike u death
Re: Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) by twisteddaNy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin grin

Naim my son say he wan play for Kano Pillars angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.