Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

If Biafra Goes Hausa Will Suffer Emir Of Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Biafra Goes Hausa Will Suffer Emir Of Kanu (677 Views)

JUST IN: Radio Biafra Goes Gaga, Discloses Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Biafra Goes Hausa Will Suffer Emir Of Kanu by Biafrawillcome: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
IpobExposed same as gamegod omenka sarrki I hope u can see that even the emir is acknowledging the importance of the igbos.

Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has said that, should Nigerian be broken into smaller components today, the Northern part of the country would be the poorest of the regions.
The Emir, also urged Muslims to imbibe and adopt western education, and stop using religion and culture to set the region backwards.
Emir Sanusi said this in his key note address during the opening ceremony of Kaduna State’s Investment and Economic Summit, KADINVEST, titled ‘Promoting Investment Amidst Economic Challenges’.
The Emir, then urged that it would be wrong to mirror living standard in the North, in line with the oil rich Niger Delta, commercially viable Lagos, and business oriented South-East.
He also said that the North-East and West are the most poorest in the country, and even in the world.
Other Muslim countries have pushed on. We are fighting culture, we are fighting civilization. You tell me that you should not write love book in northern Nigerian. He also says it is wrong to burn books of science based on religion.
“What is the crime of those books?” he asks. Going further, he questioned the right of people in having more children in the region without having the resource to take care of them.
“Of what benefit is it to the north, having three million children roaming about?” he asks.

source

http://www.weeklypostng.org/2017/04/breaking-if-nigeria-breaks-up-north.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: If Biafra Goes Hausa Will Suffer Emir Of Kanu by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2017
some people be looking @ the news like this

Re: If Biafra Goes Hausa Will Suffer Emir Of Kanu by Alisegun(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: If Biafra Goes Hausa Will Suffer Emir Of Kanu by sorepco(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2017
I think there is sense in what he is saying.

Biafrawillcome:
IpobExposed same as gamegod omenka sarrki I hope u can see that even the emir is acknowledging the importance of the igbos.

Re: If Biafra Goes Hausa Will Suffer Emir Of Kanu by spartan117(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2017
I'm liking dis man
Re: If Biafra Goes Hausa Will Suffer Emir Of Kanu by GameGod(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

I no be mynd again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes Hausa Will Suffer Emir Of Kanu by AnuforoIK: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2017
GameGod:
I no be mynd again? cheesy
Mynd44 and IpobExposed are one person

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY.. / 2019: I Will Declare My Ambition At The Right Time – El Rufai / North Ready For Restructuring –ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.