Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning (1294 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Dino Melaye Lawyers, David Amaefula & Pius Udo-Inyang Released From Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by AnuforoIK: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2017
According to Uche Best Eric Shared by Emeka Gift one of family writers to Radio Biafra.

This was what Nnamdi said today

.Even If all my people deny Biafra, i shall be the last man standing. .After delivering a powerful talk on my "Pololumpo Malasia" message, when IPOB malasian branch ask me whether i will deny Biafra like Uwazuruike if the zoo offer you a political appointment, i told them that "if i betray Biafra and chukwu okike Abiama refuse to destroy me and my household in 24hrs, know it that he is not God". .I am the prophesy, i am the the spoken word that has become flesh and has dwell among Biafrans as the only begotten Prince, full of Grace by God, proclaimed by Nostradamus the French-Jewish Phisician over 500yrs ago to liberate the "GUN CONTINENT" cum AFRICA whom my geographical cardinal point falls on the Triger-Point which represent power. .I holds the key of emancipation of Africa from neo-colonization rape and destitution and chukwu abiama sent me at the right time to liberate my people. .I am Nnamdi Kanu!I am the voice crying at Kuje Prison saying that Biafrans shall be free. .It is un-negotiable and undisputable. .Give me Biafra or i remain in Kuje Prison. .What i am without Biafra?I am Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra or i am lowered 6ft on the ground. .I am "Unbribeable". .If i need 1trn dollars, under 24hrs i raise it. .what else am i doing with crumbs?You want to bribe me with my money?My resources?My Crude Oil?The government of the Zoo are Mad!. .IDIOTS EVERYWHERE---Nnamdi Kanu today 7th of April addressing Biafrans Businessmen that pays him a visit at Kuje Prison Abuja. . . . .@Friends. . .One word for this Great Enigma called Nnamdi Kanu please?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by Alisegun(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2017
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by myright: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
front page
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by Mophasa(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Oya all biafrans let's vote for our port Harcourt sister

#BiafraMustBeFree

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2017
I don't like this guy apocalypse speech. embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by BudeYahooCom: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2017
blues20:
I don't like this guy apocalypse speech. embarassed

You don't have to. The truth is usually bitter but it is also curative.

Kanu's truth will make you ask real and bold questions and save you from 'nigeriatitis'- a disease of delusion inflicted upon Africans by a drunk British sailor called Lugard and his prostitute mistress who are presently rotting in the hottest part of hell reserved for genocidists. nigeria thrives on genocide and blood of the innocent. Anything to crush it is welcome.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by Balyz: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Mad ravings of a deranged lunatic. Cant wait to see him shout his way out of his cell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by igbosupremacist: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Balyz:
Mad ravings of a lunatic. Cant wait to see him shout his way out of his cell

grin grin I talk am

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by igbosupremacist: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
op pls add source
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by Balyz: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:
oya afonjas come and lament and wail on this thread as usual. perpetual slaves of Hausa fulani

grin grin I talk am
You no talk anything. Try helping dilector talk his way out of his cell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by Notasyouthink: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Balyz:
You no talk anything. Try helping dilector talk his way out of his cell
And you are?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by abnsugbe: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
The food is done[News]oya over the
1...The Afonjas
2....Ipoexposed[Born Terrorist]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning by AnuforoIK: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:
op pls add source

Family writers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm An '0aboki' But Abokis Are Parasites / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members / Stop calling me Mathew, I'm not a Tax collector - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.