Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" (31538 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by ifyain: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
this gentleman should be confessing his sins at the police station and face the consequences of his actions like a man or woman whichever gender he chooses.I am tired of these senseless confession to a pastor and Jesus as the best way is to beg for forgiveness from the people that you have hurt or offended.
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by sermming: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
I smell lies
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Bants(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
centboy123456:

wat is dis one saying u think the thousands of people who cum to tbj church u think he pay the money abi guy u need to see it for ur self it real oh

But between me and you we know some people do get paid.
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Nathan2016: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
My question is oyibo wey do gay pass...abeg na evil spirit tooo...and y TB joshua never go dere do deliverance....and all the funny deliverance i see are always blacks....lol

Menh this pastors and using the more you see , the less you know

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
I don't understand xtians... Here is a man that has been "saved by the glory of god" (lol), and instead of all of you sheep shouting allelujah and praising this former gay demon, you are all here insulting him. Is that what/how your Bible teaches you to act?! NO bueno!
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by toprealman: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Africa sef, which one be spirit enter you when you go swim for river......abeg scratch another card, this one no enter.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by brandonobi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
liar
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
suzan404:
Wetin be male prostitute again shocked.....this one weak me oo sad

Na pesin wey dey invite 14yrs jail time for naija.
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Fourwinds: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
useless man
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by akigbemaru: 1:20am On Apr 08, 2017
If you know you had HIV you cannot spread it in America.
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by 0b10010011: 4:48am On Apr 08, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Obviously when they were sharing intelligence you were nowhere to be found.

Me and your father where under a tree drinking ogogoro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Nigerian Feminists Slam Bishop Oyedepo Over Comments On Marriage / Cell Phone Vs. Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.