Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

President Buhari Needs Our Prayers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Needs Our Prayers. (439 Views)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now" / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Needs Our Prayers. by Stevebamdex(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2017
I had a dream that the president would travel back abroad for his medical check-up but would likely not come back alive.
Please he needs our prayers now more than ever before..
I'm not a partisan but a nigerian and a christian that has the love of my country at heart .
I can see VP osinbajo warming up to take over.what I saw is real and my dreams always come to pass.
Please pray.!!!!
May God's will be done.
Re: President Buhari Needs Our Prayers. by mexxmoney: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2017
I am not joining you to pray for any person named Buhari. My only prayer will be that God's will should prevail in Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Needs Our Prayers. by Ever8054: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2017
OK...let the prayer begin...

Re: President Buhari Needs Our Prayers. by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I had a dream that the president would travel back abroad for his medical check-up but would likely not come back alive.
I'm not a partisan but a nigerian and a christian that has the love of my country at heart .
I can see VP osinbajo warming up to take over.what I saw is real and my dreams always come to pass.
Please pray.!!!!
May God's will be done.
Stevebamdex:
Please pray.!!!!
May God's will be done.
Sorry! No need for the prayers because your dream had come and gone, you having dreams in arrears, what they presented to us was a robot, maybe they now wants to finalize their games by re-importing a dead robot as Buhari's corpse.
Re: President Buhari Needs Our Prayers. by Notasyouthink: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2017
Pray for the killer of my brothers? Even the​ Bible said suffer not the witch to leave.
Re: President Buhari Needs Our Prayers. by DrGoodman: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Please pray.!!!!
May God's will be done.

WhT part of the country are you from?

Because only people from a certain region has been having this prayer that bubu will kick the bucket grin
Re: President Buhari Needs Our Prayers. by BelloP: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
OP you get time, it is buhari you are dreaming​ about​.

(1) (Reply)

Scandal!!! - $500b Oil Block Sold For $1.3b By Nigerian Government / PHOTOS: Former GOVERNOR Of Abia State In Court For Stealing N3.2 Billion / Buhari Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As 'made-in-nigeria Dress Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.