Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) (23993 Views)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) / 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by Ralphlauren(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
homirefacuny:
Pulling of babies hands and legs and legs is a norm here in yoruba Land... It's a crime obviously in the states. Different beat for different strokes.

What about the fractured skull, broken ribs and bite marks on the baby's body ? Is that also the norm with Yoruba. undecided

Let's call a spade a spade. This couple abused and physically assaulted an innocent baby.

I can only imagine all the pain the baby went through.

The article states the child is in a critical condition. They have better pray that child doesn't die or else they are looking at a murder charge.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by Iseoluwani: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
cool

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by 1Rebel: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pulling a baby's legs to make him grow strong? Are these people mad? Ndi ofe sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by LOGDAN(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
donestk:
NCAN where are you guys?

Reporting from isoko grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by homirefacuny(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Are u serious??. Thats fucking dumb!! undecided
Their bones and joints are still tender.
And should be handled with extreem carefulness

So this fools actually took their primitive way of in yorubaland to U.S.. WTF.!
They should be punished accordingly abeg!

Well, am not in support of pulling babies legs and arms. You might say it's primitive but it's still very much in vogue at least in SW Nigeria. The marks and the fractured skull is totally unacceptable and they should be punished for that as you said. They should have followed the saying... When you are in Rome, you behave like the Romans. Peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmm.... 3 month old baby with fractures in the arms, legs and ehmmm... skulls? Pulling the legs...hmmm... cruelty?..ok... but how did they get fractured? Biting the baby?...the guy's history need to be checked... cannibal?
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
dotmarvel:
They thought they re lawless Nigeria... sad

If Nigeria is lawless and you are a citizen what does that make you?
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
OsitaJustice:
Please oyibo investigate well

Oh they will.

They don't play with child abuse here.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by breadtom: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nonsense! Our Afonjas bro with their useless and dumb mindset.sometimes I wonder why this pple are granted visa and acess into the US, they should have stayed back in Africa rather than coming here to be nuisance wish I had my way,would depart each and everyone of them back to africa.
homirefacuny:
Pulling of babies hands and legs and legs is a norm here in yoruba Land... It's a crime obviously in the states. Different beat for different strokes.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by homirefacuny(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
breadtom:
Nonsense! Our Afonjas bro with their useless and dumb mindset.sometimes I wonder why this pple are granted visa and acess into the US, they should have stayed back in Africa rather than coming here to be nuisance wish I had my way,would depart each and everyone of them back to africa.

As much as this act is not good enough and I would like to say that you should at least show some respect to other tribe's beliefs and acts no matter how bad you think it is ti you. The other tribes in nigeria(not mentioning precisely) have their own deficiencies as well. So stop being tribal about everything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by maasoap(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Are u serious??. Thats fucking dumb!! undecided
Their bones and joints are still tender.
And should be handled with extreem carefulness

So this fools actually took their primitive way of in yorubaland to U.S.. WTF.!
They should be punished accordingly abeg!

One madman posted crap. And you, in your desperation resulted to names calling of the the entire race without verifying his claim. That made the two of you mad.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by BLACKdagger: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
maasoap:

One madman posted crap. And you, in your desperation resulted to names calling of the the entire race without verifying his claim. That made the two of you mad.

Watch ur words oga.
Afteral its very true dats what yorubas do bcoz i hav heard such before but didnt take it serious then.
This is wrong and dumb and to be coming from people who claim "most civilized"- undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by cornelin(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
You should see the way they feed their babies with pap. They practically twist the baby arms under their legs. That is a very primitive mode of feeding and should be discouraged
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by salford: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
homirefacuny:
lies. I have never heard of such.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by salford: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
breadtom:
just like the indians are beating hausa men in india for drug crimes commited by ibos.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by maasoap(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Watch ur words oga.
Afteral its very true dats what yorubas do bcoz i hav heard such before but didnt take it serious then.
This is wrong and dumb and to be coming from people who claim "most civilized"- undecided
Just listen to yourself, you've heard such before but never witnessed one! Pathetic. Is it true now? Was that the reason the kid had broken skull?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by maasoap(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
salford:

Don't mind them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by DerrickM(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
OMG!!! ARIN,it can't be ?!! Good Lord,my setmate in FUTA,i know she behaved weird in school atimes but we all thought she was better when we graduated. 2nd child removed from their care,WTH.

They both need help fast in getting checked by shrinks. This is sad news. This is clearly a case of mental issues,abuse & maltreatment yet people are quick to make it tribal one*smh*

dre11:

http://punchng.com/nigerian-couple-arrested-for-fracturing-babys-bones-skull-in-us/

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by olufeego(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Omg, I know this lady...Arinola Akinjagunla those days in FUTA where she studied Microbiology n I studied Biochemistry so we had some lectures together being same set.She was once mentally sick n left school for some time...I feel sorry for her though and the innocent child.i dont know anything about the husband but I pray God intervene in their issue.
Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by olufeego(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
breadtom:

This is not a tribal issue...use ur brain before ur mouth.This lady had mental problems when we atttended futa back in naija.she probably had a relapse on her mental drugs . pray for them n d innocent baby not be judgemental

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) by homirefacuny(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
salford:

Heard?? Mtchew I have experienced it severally. All my siblings have had babies and I was opportuned to be there most times they are bathed. Just so you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Swallows $115,000 At The Murtula Muhammed Airpot / Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) / Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.