Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) (23991 Views)

Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by jiblotech2: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
2 truck drivers and a motorboy who reportedly refused to give out bribe to SARS officers in Ogun State, were reportedly shot by the security operatives.

An Instagram user @tushcompere, who shared a video of victims of the shooting who he confirmed were badly injured and taken to the hospital, wrote;

Happening now!!!Sars official in Ota shot 2 trailer drivers and 1 motorboy at Honda bustop after Obasanjo farms. 2 of them are badly injured and have been rushed to the hospital. while the last one got wounded on the right hand.
Right now. My car is Infront of the protest so am joining the protest to prevent damage of my property by trailer boys who brought 10trailers to block both sides of the road. Heavy road block and protest like never before.
What happened
A trailer parked to give fuel to another trailer who was low on fuel, SARS officials in a yellow bus crossed them and demanded for settlement. One thing led to another and they open fire on the drivers. I was in my car at first then I left and ran away but I came back to join the protest to prevent them from spoiling my car. I am not a Lazy Nigerian ooooo.

https://www..com.ng/sars-officers-shoot-truck-drivers-bribe-graphic-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR_Jpga9mHk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by danny56: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if these guys are really trained...

Other countries train their police officers to respect, protect lives and properties of their citizen... Nigeria Government currently trained uniform men to shoot and kill her citizens and protect HERDSMEN and COWS.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by Mutemenot(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2018
shocked naija my kontri
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2018
OP Where is the Video? cry
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2018
Nigeria can never get better its not a curse

5 Likes

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by tobtap: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by 36govs: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chai yoloba Muslim SARS r wicked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by Tunasco4u(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why now
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by simonlee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Chai yoloba Muslim SARS r wicked
like being SARS is not wicked enough.. they had to be Afonja SARS. If them hold you, dont argue.. just give them everything you have and start frog jumping!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by signature2012(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mehn,that video is so gory.Most SARS operatives are just criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
shocked

What's wrong with these stingy drivers.
What's there in giving bribes?
When bribery and corruption is a way of life in Nigeria.

They should have just bribed the SARS guys who were only doing their job.

We all know it is an offence to offload inflammable petroleum products on the roadside because of the inherent potential risk of fire which it bears.

Now they'd spend more than what they would have given as bribes in the hospital.
Mumu people

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin
Blood of Dogs and Baboons continues to ceaselessly flow under the wicked Dulllard.

Government of BLOOD ..... God forbid!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by merits(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
police why? Nigerian police always display their black sheep instinct.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Abeg let the revolution begin jo

1 Like

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by winner01(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
If you like complain from now till they kingdom come. Your rulers don't care about you, your life or your generation.
You are also part of the problem by not getting your PVC. The northerners are ready with their PVCs to keep buhari in power till 2023.
If you are afraid of stray bullet on the day of election, and you don't want to get your PVC or vote because of this, you're free.
But you surely can't escape the stray bullet of unnanounced armed robbery, SARs, hardship, poor health facilities, economic meltdown, bad roads, bad health care facilities, corruption, bad governance, looters, unemployment which results to heartbreak, divorces etc.
The plain truth is that this stray bullet will pick at random, anytime, anywhere.
You have a duty to yourself and generation to vote and be part of the process which will determine the course of this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by stefanweeks: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
As usual

after now nothing happens
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by chuks34(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
SARS and their fukry
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by Reelmii: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
this pple should be officially scrabed, they are invalid and not needed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by EMMAHOT: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
" i go chuk u shuku shuku eh" nigerians ! Which way forward. 1billion ways to die. Mtchew * i'm out of here.. Buhari tel me when u are travelin again, no worry i go dey the wheels. Besids al na travel..
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by kellyJames5(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
SARS again? undecided What sort of humans do they recruit into this organization?
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by REVOlution02z(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria can never get better its not a curse

Thesame thing in my head bro. But dogmatic gullible people will not just want to accept this simple truth. Follow the sequence, things are getting worse day by day. We're not even close to good talkless of better. The time to correct is gone now is to maintain. But I will tell this story to the better part of the world, how this mighty nation fell and rise no more. It's more than what we can see. My advice is produce not a child here and don't raise him here too. If you can't beat them just simply join them. God bless America, God bless Russia

2 Likes

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by Rexnegro(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
the fear of thinking abt this con3 Alone is fearful how much more to live in .... what's wrong with sars people sef ?
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by NotBeenPaid: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
All security heads be changed. Nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hz5YNFgwfs

1 Like

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by Bustincole(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
SARS is like a Vampire, suckin on human blood

das dare appetite

awon oloshious fellow

2 Likes

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by xreal: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
End SARS.
Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by kpaofame: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
shocked

As a matter fact

The Nigerian Police Force and its various formations cause more death and havoc on Nigerians than Armed Robbers
Very Pathetic.... The are even Legal Arm Robbers...
Best in Extorting money from Motorist and upcoming Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by Rexnegro(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
stefanweeks:
As usual

after now nothing happens
that's just the annoying part , the police p.r.o won't say he or she don't see all these reports by news portals . just one is enough to be used as a scapegoat

1 Like

Re: Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) by NotBeenPaid: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
xreal:
End SARS.
The compaign did nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) / 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo / Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.