Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ali-modu Sheriff Playing The "I Disagree With You" Card To The Fullest Y Or N? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali-modu Sheriff Playing The "I Disagree With You" Card To The Fullest Y Or N? (266 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ali-modu Sheriff Playing The "I Disagree With You" Card To The Fullest Y Or N? by coolscott(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5116893_alimodusheriffrightjonathanandmakarfibeforethewalkout_jpeg602fe1696dc474226579e1b28d4a033b

The controversial (and largely unaccepted) PDP chairman clearly is more interested in playing the "I disagree with you" card as much as it can be played than he is interested in any other courses of action in the party, which he surprisingly doesn't seem to notice is not in an "I MUST HAVE MY WAY" phase.

In the RECONCILIATORY phase in which the PDP is right now, for a leader to insist on petty issues and seek to CREATE as much of a disagreement as possible out of them, makes it impossible in my view, for Sheriff to pretend there is anything noble about his intents or actions.

He is a family man, and he knows when issues are getting fiery, what leads to an ESCALATION[/b]or [b]DE-ESCALATION.

His declaration of good intent for the PDP is fraudulent and a lie, to me, and he does not know how much political capital his shenanigans has bled off him.

How many Nigerians now think he is actually a credible individual?

Even those whom he might be working for may actually believe he is only good for such dirty work.

Trust? no one may really have for him.

(1) (Reply)

Poll Bribe Saga: INEC Sends 70 Staff Back To EFCC / Continuous Voter's Registration Exercise. / "Buhari Is The President We Need For Now" - Debola Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.