Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details (12017 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by arlomah: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
After months of anticipation by Mainlanders and other Lagosians on when the election into elective posts across various LGs and LCDAs in the State would hold, InsideMainland can report that the highly awaited election will hold in July.

According to a recent notice from the electoral body, Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC), elections into the office(s) of Chairmen and Councilors in the 20 LGs and 37 LCDAs in Lagos will hold on Saturday, July 22, 2017.

As a result, all political parties are required to purchase Nomination Forms on behalf of their candidates at the LASIEC office located at 2, Birrel Avenue, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.
All you need to know about the LG Polls
Release of Election guidelines – Thursday, April 13, 2017
Publication of Election Guidelines by LASIEC – Friday, April 14, 2017

http://insidemainland.com/2017/04/07/lagos-lg-polls-hold-july-22-see-details/
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by crackerspub: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
According to a recent notice from the electoral body, Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC), selections into the office(s) of Chairmen and Councilors in the 20 LGs and 37 LCDAs in Lagos will hold on Saturday, July 22, 2017.

The election selection have been done by Jagaban

Eko Oni Baje

#Team_Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Up APC grin grin
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by etenyong(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is a great opportunity for me. This is my 12 years in Lagos and I believe am qualified to contest as a councillor. As a non Lagosian, I know it will be tough but I will make sure i contest and won as a councillor of ward 12 (Ojota/Ogudu) of Kosofe LG.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by fabuloz1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Something they already know the winners undecided
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
I made fp tody tnk God....ntn to say jst happy
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by spartan117(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
D results of local government election is fixed all over d country we all know dat.
It does not make sense to have apc in charge of state govt and then elect pdp local government council when d local governments are 100% dependent on state govts for resources

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Where are the enemies of state
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by henrydadon(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
local government election..it means one thing..

more bodies with missing part will be found..

still he goat will not listen buy will risk their life to vote for animals in sheep clothing that don't give a fùck about them.
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Zaheertyler(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
amuwo odofin...PDP is pregnant and they would soon deliver
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Goldenheart(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
angry
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by doctor306(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
[sub][/sub]I wanted to write smtn but I just remembered DAT

Its not my business

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by izzou(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Zaheertyler:
amuwo odofin...PDP would always deliver...

Sure

PDP rules there because there are more southerners

I miss Festac cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Biolamiles: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na only efe I am wan vote for... grin grin
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by myqel(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Now is the time for the youth to take over in Bariga...support Hon. Aderibigbe Adeniyi for councillor in ward B, Bariga LCDA
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by jullty: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Moreoffaith(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
We no even need them in Lagos again....

A won eleribu local looters Dede,

100 metre road dem no fit deliver.
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by myqel(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Zaheertyler:
amuwo odofin...PDP is pregnant and they would soon deliver
the honorable member representing Amuwo Odofin in the person of Hon. Oloruninu is doing a great job in that constituency and he's a PDP member

1 Like

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by VirginFinder: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hope the yEasterners wont be contesting...

Cos the lagoon is still very much in place...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Zaheertyler(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
myqel:

the honorable member representing Amuwo Odofin in the person of Hon. Oloruninu is doing a great job in that constituency and he's a PDP member

yeah true
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by Udehpaschal1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Will there be registration for those without voters card?
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by VirginFinder: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
etenyong:
This is a great opportunity for me. This is my 12 years in Lagos and I believe am qualified to contest as a councillor. As a non Lagosian, I know it will be tough but I will make sure i contest and won as a councillor of ward 12 (Ojota/Ogudu) of Kosofe LG.

Una no dey hear word abi?
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by myqel(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Zaheertyler:

yeah true
I was privilege to meet him yesterday where I also saw a photo collage of some of his good works
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by eniwhy: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hon. Ponle Agboola for Lagos Mainland chairmanship. We are strongly behind you baba. Omo Araba of Lagos.
arlomah:
After months of anticipation by Mainlanders and other Lagosians on when the election into elective posts across various LGs and LCDAs in the State would hold, InsideMainland can report that the highly awaited election will hold in July.

According to a recent notice from the electoral body, Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC), elections into the office(s) of Chairmen and Councilors in the 20 LGs and 37 LCDAs in Lagos will hold on Saturday, July 22, 2017.

As a result, all political parties are required to purchase Nomination Forms on behalf of their candidates at the LASIEC office located at 2, Birrel Avenue, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.
All you need to know about the LG Polls
Release of Election guidelines – Thursday, April 13, 2017
Publication of Election Guidelines by LASIEC – Friday, April 14, 2017

http://insidemainland.com/2017/04/07/lagos-lg-polls-hold-july-22-see-details/

1 Share

Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by wildchild1: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Eko o ni baje oo

Check my signature for your football jerseys (Easter promo is on)
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by etenyong(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
VirginFinder:

Una no dey hear word abi?
For wetin?
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by just2endowed: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
I want to contest under councilor. Do I hav a chance being non lagosian
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by datopaper(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Another jamboree! Ambode can't do otherwise

Asiwaju I hail thee
Re: Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details by kaywhynoni: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
etenyong:
I will surely campaign for you bro, I also stayed around that Ward..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building / Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) / Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.