Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry (50371 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by boneruns(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Like play, she's becoming a celebrity.
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Akalia(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
That is why a man should take his time before settling down, so that the best out of all the ladies he has dated can be wifed up.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by jtwest(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by iyamchee(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
olrotimi:
And you think Musa is less than 35?
Lol..... you got me there sha
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Purereal(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
[So dat smally na him won marry dix plenty woman?..Ahmed musa aka benson and hedges...be careful[/quote]
Na jealous be this?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Team light skin....well don sir
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Igbo gals, fear them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by teekay619(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
that her shoe long sha [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by salford: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
hawty.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by yinkslinks(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Home breaker. Chai even aboki don dey do like westerns now oooo. See wetin to jand dey cause abi? Looool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by scattex(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
How can you be this pretty and allow yourself to be used as a side chic. .a clear case of beauty without brains

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by LastSurvivor11: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abeg make una leave Musa alone jare, person wey no fit play ball no fit get girlfriend again undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by oyienootieno: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
xynerise:

So you actually believe Musa is less than 30?

Why shouldn't he? When yakubu Aiyegbeni is still 34

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
I think the guy is 23yrs old
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by oyienootieno: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
scattex:
How can you be this pretty and allow yourself to be used as a side chic. .a clear case of beauty without brains

So you are supporting her to destroy the young man's home? By becoming the main wife.
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Olubee22(f): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
emperorchedda:
Girls are just unbelievably lazy!

Just because he is ready-made and can afford you all the luxuries of life you decide to turn yourself a competition to his legal wife he has at home giving her heart aches on a daily

You can't say love made you do it this time because it is abnormal to truly love a man who already has someone in his life in his home

The thing weak me sef embarassed
That's how she will divide their family into multiple places.
Chai! Some babes get mind sha

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Aboki man and afonja babe

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by EnkayDezign: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
fabuloz1:
These hoes ain't loyal

Musa is the hoe in this case
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by ReachHard: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
PLENTY HOME BREAKERS, EVERYWHERE...

WELL, NA NORMAL TIN FOR HAUSA PIPU NA. MULTIPLE WIVES IS WELCOME UNDER QURANIC LAW.

SO... WEHDONE MUSA
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
The babe make sense o, but he said he didn't beat her.
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by crunchyg: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:
So dat smally na him won marry dix plenty woman?..Ahmed musa aka benson and hedges...be careful
I can see you don't have respect for elders what do you mean by smally?
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by enomakos(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Congrats my brother
carry go ahmed
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by blaqroy: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
They don't mind bearing fourth wife as long as money is involved

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by sucess001(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
yeeeeee!!

And the babe dey attend House on the Rock...(yet wan break another woman home)

Apostle pastor paul must hear of this!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Marcelinho(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
so she is the one causing this alleged trouble, fair women sha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by AMvanquish: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dont Forget, He's a muslim and allowed to marry upto four wives
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Nuheights(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
austine4real:
i smell lies
where is the Big Nose?
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by chris31(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Respect his religion his entitled to more than one wife but pls Musa ur a footballer if u dont want to be forgotten in football leave that woman & concentrate on ur wife i smell a gold digger coming to destroy ur career

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
GreenMavro:
wink

This him side chic hot o... cheesy
Hot? She is on FIRE!!!!! Money good o.....DAT geh go dey form for me iffa toast her......n I fine pass musa!!!! Seems fine boiz ain't shit no more....lemme double my hustle!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by ksbusari(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
the lady wey no sabi Musa for kano pillars then. y we guys dey make mistakes lyk dis. nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Gideonjerry(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
She is beautiful but shameless to date a married man or should I say #27 year old boy
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by farous(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Assuming Musa is single and an average clothes seller at idumota,will this girl ever look at his face??.Let's say the truth. Now Musa has money and married and this money lover is following him like housefly.Who will tall me that money is not love or that money controls all things?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Football Stadium In Morocco / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.