Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry (50370 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by cutieberie1(f): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
emperorchedda:
Girls are just unbelievably lazy!

Just because he is ready-made and can afford you all the luxuries of life you decide to turn yourself a competition to his legal wife he has at home giving her heart aches on a daily

You can't say love made you do it this time because it is abnormal to truly love a man who already has someone in his life in his home

Very true but musa knows she loves the money and not him and maybe he's looking for a non Muslim lady which Juliet is obviously
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Fx55(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
padiga047:
Igbo gals, fear them
Juliet Ade is an Igbo girl
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Funjosh:
Musa the Moses
gold digger on loose
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by pipilacious: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
All I see is a well dressed descent lady ...beautiful ...unlike half dress tatoo husband snatchers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
she attends house on the rock? thats my church
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
she is yoruba. kissshe is yoruba.
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
but musa is already married na
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by aalangel(f): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Some women are just wicked.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by wittywitty(f): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
chai! this babe na my senior for secondary school o. 2004 or 2005 set. Mary immaculate Girls Juniorate. iwuru. she don hammer sha
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by creamylicious(f): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
emperorchedda:
Girls are just unbelievably lazy!

Just because he is ready-made and can afford you all the luxuries of life you decide to turn yourself a competition to his legal wife he has at home giving her heart aches on a daily

You can't say love made you do it this time because it is abnormal to truly love a man who already has someone in his life in his home
i love you for this statement ... i av thot of it many times too
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Very fit girl tongue
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by SACI: 12:55am On Apr 08, 2017
fabuloz1:
These hoes ain't loyal
Hoe being Ahmed musa,his wfe abi his side chick....'Coz d only hoe tht a'int loyal here is ahmed musa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by SACI: 1:00am On Apr 08, 2017
M seeing all these comments supporting him and am wondering if it will b the same if it were to b a woman...d answer is no..
My point is if polygamy is allowed why isn't polyandry afterall wat is gud 4 d goose is also gud 4 d gander(abi is it not hw it is being said)
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by yankidelta(m): 2:18am On Apr 08, 2017
There is a bad feeling I have about this woman sha...wish Musa all the best after all na moslem so he still has a God-given allocation of 2 more wives...
Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by mathy2p2: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2017
No wonder this guy dey beat him wife for night.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by OYAY(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what comes over men that have a peaceful home and thriving career but will willingly brings problem upon themselves courtesy of second or third wives. This Musa should be careful less this be the beginning of his end!!!! An advice sha!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by andyanders: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
SACI:
M seeing all these comments supporting him and am wondering if it will b the same if it were to b a woman...d answer is no..
My point is if polygamy is allowed why isn't polyandry afterall wat is gud 4 d goose is also gud 4 d gander(abi is it not hw it is being said)

Exactly right. They use that their religion to perpetrate evil. Let their be polyandry so that ladies can marry more than one man.
Women are continuously been kept at the receiving end. There can NEVER be an equal love when a man marries more than one wife. Let them also allow women to marry more than one husband so that we can now know who is wrong.

There is no way that his wife would feel right for her husband bringing in another woman to the house. Let his wife also go get another side guy who will be wanking her so that the equation can balance.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry by SACI: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
andyanders:

Exactly right. They use that their religion to perpetrate evil. Let their be polyandry so that ladies can marry more than one man.
Women are continuously been kept at the receiving end. There can NEVER be an equal love when a man marries more than one wife. Let them also allow women to marry more than one husband so that we can now know who is wrong.

There is no way that his wife would feel right for her husband bringing in another woman to the house. Let his wife also go get another side guy who will be wanking her so that the equation can balance.
U r soo right

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Football Stadium In Morocco / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.