Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) (31057 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Kenyans Celebrate Apostle Suleman's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
After watching the American pastor's video, I don't take pastors seriously

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by ORIGI(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is my problem with people like you. You join the heathen world to tear the the body of Christ. Pontificating who shall ascend into heaven and who shall descend. Preach the gospel, win souls and let the one charged with the responsibility of JUDGE do his job.

Shalom!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
ogologoamu:
I have taken time to watch and also listen to this guy's preachings, and discovered that he's nothing but a show man behind the pulpit. Motivational preaching can't take any one to Heaven. Only gullible and worldly individuals will make him their pastor. Show man.

I have listened to him for years . His messages are always deep. 80-90% are always deep. I mean deep knowledge. maybe it was jut that particular message u watched .

I am very sure of what I a saying . he is a good preacher with deep knowledge of the word. challenge me and I will keep dropping links to his videos or titles of his messages for other nairalanders to watch and know who is saying the true. oga maybe it was just that particular message that u watched . his revelations are always deep. that is one of the trademarks of omega fire ministry.

I want other nairalanders who gave followed the ministry. for some time to share their experience .

I will drop links and countless title of messages . I know what am saying .
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by GalawTech(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice one Apostle
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Religion has taken over common sense and rational thinking.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
ok
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Owiii(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
ogologoamu:
I have taken time to watch and also listen to this guy's preachings, and discovered that he's nothing but a show man behind the pulpit. Motivational preaching can't take any one to Heaven. Only gullible and worldly individuals will make him their pastor. Show man.
You didn't listen to his messages at all. He preaches righteousness and the fear of God. He isn't a motivational speaker. I guess you don't like that why. So why the hate of his message. From sex scandal to he isn't preaching well. #apostlejohnsonsuleman#

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
ogologoamu:
I have taken time to watch and also listen to this guy's preachings,
What's the fact is this name? shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
This hin bald head sha.. He for dey knack low cut na... Abi this one he kip hair like grass we herdsmen carry their cattle graze upon.
Some fuuls go quote me now ooo... Saying touch not my something something

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by ObileyeAbolaji: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Only the strong can rejoice in a forbidden land.....
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
betking5010:
Hi y'all, my next sure fixed game drops tomorrow (08/04/2017), contact me if interested. see images below for contact details and thank me later..
Guy this your thing dey work tru tru
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Ijaya123: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
When will this Otobo lady provide real proof of the numerous trips she claimed to have accompanied the Apostle to instead of granting inconsequential press conferences.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
You should have just shown us the picture of where he danced alone and not all the cake and cake and cake photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
God help us
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by obinna58(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
emmabest2000:
Magic Pastor
Dog not found

Though pucy was there

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
THIS DAYS ALL MEMBERS OF A CHURCH SEEMS TO LOOK AND DRESS LIKE THE PASTORS; CHRIS OYAKHILOME(COILING OF HAIR) OKOTIE(SWAGG) T.B JOSHUA(FULL HAIR) APOSTLE SULEMAN(BARD HEAD) REVRND KING(BEARD)... I AM WAITING FOR A NAKED PASTOR WHERE THE MEMBER WILL DRESS SAME

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by rusher14: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Everything here is no proove,we want pics of both of them together.

So you will call it photoshop again.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by MallamYahaya(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
ogologoamu:

You have not listened to him. You have just lied. Browse youtube for Ministers without blemish. Listen and then come back to comment.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
That Lady by his side should be careful o! wink
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Benevee: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
ogologoamu:

Is this hw a Christian that wants to make heaven should talk ??

Man of God angry
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by ipreach: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
God has made him celebrity of the year.

People are now advertising all his activities

I love this
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by bodyandmindspa(f): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
man of God
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Benevee: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alphamale2017:

I have listened to him for years . His messages are always deep. 80-90% are always deep. I mean deep knowledge. maybe it was jut that particular message u watched .

I am very sure of what I a saying . he is a good preacher with deep knowledge of the word. challenge me and I will keep dropping links to his videos or titles of his messages for other nairalanders to watch and know who is saying the true. oga maybe it was just that particular message that u watched . his revelations are always deep. that is one of the trademarks of omega fire ministry.

I want other nairalanders who gave followed the ministry. for some time to share their experience .

I will drop links and countless title of messages . I know what am saying .

Bro pls leave him

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
positivelord:
Oga 3som.......

Lol who be that guy? Na pastor?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by newspostng(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
after scars and scandals
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by ogologoamu: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Then you didn't really grasp the truth of his msgs

mallamYahaya owiii Alphamale2017 Iseoluwa OTEGA1 darbeelicous, I know that he's your mini god, it's either you all are deluded or pretenders in the church. If at all you lots knows what righteousness is all about, you won't be masturbating here. I would rather watch phonograph film in my house than to watch it in Suleiman's church.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by ogologoamu: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Benevee:

Is this hw a Christian that wants to make heaven should talk ??

Man of God angry

I am a learner where suleiman is in this type of talk.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by kingzizzy: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
rozayx5:

and Otobo the nonentity has returned to Ashaawo work

Her work is not what is important. What is important is if Suleman paid for her 'services'
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by fof1: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Africans and worship of their fellow humans... "worldwide celebration of his birthday"...

I am sure there are plenty of his congregation starving and still compelled to pay tithes into "Danielle Okeke's Fund"

Na wa for these gullible sheep. Association of Apostle's Asslickers (AAA), over to you.

It's time to be a pastor ooo. Make i dey get free tithes and sample females in the congregation

Afterall...a Man of God must not be questioned wink

U WILL FIND UR SELF IN D HOTTEST PART OF HELLFIRE. BEWARE AND PREPARE URSELF.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Olukayusq(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
She has provided some evidence. She released a picture of the pastor smiling in a facetime chat with Otobo. His wife and worshippers said it was photoshopped photo. Okay. Where did she get his faceshot from to superimpose on the picture for photoshop? That faceshot is not online so where did she get it from if he didn't chat with her truly?

Secondly, he claims to have known her as a prostitute and a stripper yet said he helped her with money. Why would a pastor know a prostitute and stripper and send church funds to her directly?

He accused her of terrorism and said the government is after him and yet he didn't provide any proof. His worshippers believed him because he is a pastor and ask Otobo to provide more proof.

Otobo named Okeke as his mistress only for us to discover a car registered in his name in her garage. Barely 48hours after that, the name vanished and his worshippers couldn't ask questions or raise suspicions on that. Why did his name vanish from the site? Mind you, there is a backup of that site on Internet archive that can be used as proof against him.

She named Protea hotel, Naples in Italy, and many other direct references that can easily be verified by the pastor by bringing his passport and obtaining CCTV footage. Even the bank account transactions can easily be verified but the pastor doesn't want to do all that. He simply said the truth will come out in 24 hours.

This is 48 hours after his last comment. Otobo interviewed with TVC today and revealed more things. We still haven't heard from the pastor still. What more proof do you want?

No matter how long its may take truth we always prevail
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Which ever Extra-Terrestrial created us, did not go to a very good school. When the world is researching on Zero-Point Free energy, these Hallelujah boys are busy worshiping the Anunakis and Jehovahs, who themselves are surprised at our stupidity as a people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.