Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) (31056 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Kenyans Celebrate Apostle Suleman's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by masseratti: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Everything here is no proove,we want pics of both of them together.
after pictutres of them together am sure you will ask for their sex video.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
fof1:

U WILL FIND UR SELF IN D HOTTEST PART OF HELLFIRE. BEWARE AND PREPARE URSELF.

LOL...you are the gatekeeper and you know all the residents there, right? wink wink grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
You cannot fight a blessed man!!!!.........

When God have decided to bless you, No man curse you!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
distilledwalex:
This hin bald head sha.. He for dey knack low cut na... Abi this one he kip hair like grass we herdsmen carry their cattle graze upon.
Some fuuls go quote me now ooo... Saying touch not my something something

i roared at the bolded statement grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
chimere66:
The worldwide celebration of Apostle Johnson Suleman's birthday continues as Africans celebrate him in grand style in far away Istanbul.He was pictured dancing joyously at the event.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/apostle-suleman-dances-joyously-as.html

...... and which OLOSHO will collect the Turkey Offerings and Tithes? shocked shocked

Tithe for Booby and Pussy-sucking
grin grin

Useless, Randy and Fake Pastor.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
ORIGI:
This is my problem with people like you. You join the heathen world to tear the the body of Christ. Pontificating who shall ascend into heaven and who shall descend. Preach the gospel, win souls and let the one charged with the responsibility of JUDGE do his job.

Shalom!!!

"Heathen world" my foot!

How dare you call this philandering, fake Pastor a "Body of Christ"?

"Those who refuse to speak out on Evil, as as guilty as the Evil doer.... at best, they are accomplices"!
Anyway, foolish "SHEEPLE" don full ground for Sulaiman
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
PHILANDERER
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by brojoshua: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
The world celebrating a servant of Christ Jesus? No. He is (must be) a servant of Satan that the world is celebrating.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
chimere66:
The worldwide celebration of Apostle Johnson Suleman's birthday continues as Africans celebrate him in grand style in far away Istanbul.He was pictured dancing joyously at the event.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/apostle-suleman-dances-joyously-as.html
i have observed for a long while now that apostle suleiman does not travel overseas with his wife whenever he has a spiritual engament outside the shores of nigeria. just thinking if i should ask him why he refuses to take his wife along with him anytime he is travelling out
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by TarryFour: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Latest On youtube, search :
"Stephanie Otobo/Apostle Suleman: Latest: My Visit To Apostle In Auchi And Those Who Accompanied Me! "
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Priest200(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
No white man for turkey make una win soul na
chimere66:
more
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by back2sender: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
fabuloz1:
Lol...he's now more popular after the sex scandal grin
Alfa Sule preparing for next year BBA as Nigerians candidate.
Shior what nonsense naa so JESUS DO AM? PASTORPRENUER IN ACTION
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by back2sender: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
i have observed for a long while now that apostle suleiman does not travel overseas with his wife whenever he has a spiritual engament outside the shores of nigeria. just thinking if i should ask him why he refuses to take his wife along with him anytime he is travelling out
The wife presence will spoil the business IN THE OTHER ROOM.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
decatalyst:

When your enemies wage war against you and they lost, the news of your victory will spread like wildfires.

It's a social media war, his victory can only make him more popular.
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alphamale2017:

I have listened to him for years . His messages are always deep. 80-90% are always deep. I mean deep knowledge. maybe it was jut that particular message u watched .

I am very sure of what I a saying . he is a good preacher with deep knowledge of the word. challenge me and I will keep dropping links to his videos or titles of his messages for other nairalanders to watch and know who is saying the true. oga maybe it was just that particular message that u watched . his revelations are always deep. that is one of the trademarks of omega fire ministry.

I want other nairalanders who gave followed the ministry. for some time to share their experience .

I will drop links and countless title of messages . I know what am saying .
cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
back2sender:

The wife presence will spoil the business IN THE OTHER ROOM.
well said my person
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Apostle Suleiman needs a 3some real quick.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Antichristus: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Imported religion is the bane of Africans. In the days of our forefathers, when someone alleges another person, both are invited to the shrine to swear or take oaths. Within days of swearing, the lying or the cheating party is struck dead within days of making false declaration under oath. These days, apostles, pastors and prophets engage in threesomes, mount pulpits denouncing the very acts they persistently indulge in and when caught pants down, they vehemently deny their secret acts. The reality is indoctrinated Africans are DAFT.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Which ever Extra-Terrestrial created us, did not go to a very good school. When the world is researching on Zero-Point Free energy, these Hallelujah boys are busy worshiping the Anunakis and Jehovahs, who themselves are surprised at our stupidity as a people.

like seriously??
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Owiii(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
ogologoamu:

mallamYahaya owiii Alphamale2017 Iseoluwa OTEGA1 darbeelicous, I know that he's your mini god, it's either you all are deluded or pretenders in the church. If at all you lots knows what righteousness is all about, you won't be masturbating here. I would rather watch phonograph film in my house than to watch it in Suleiman's church.
You see your life...receive sense in the name of Jesus Amen.

Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 3:03am On Apr 08, 2017
ogologoamu:
I have taken time to watch and also listen to this guy's preachings, and discovered that he's nothing but a show man behind the pulpit. Motivational preaching can't take any one to Heaven. Only gullible and worldly individuals will make him their pastor. Show man.

U this man....the bible says "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"...
You are using you mouth....
U better shut up ur mouth before thunder go fire you,,,,,becos if ur life no stable now nah the same God wey give you instruction you go run go meet...
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by TarryFour: 3:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Latest: Bombshell From Stephanie's Father and Mother! Search youtube for:
“Stephanie Otobo/Apostle Suleman: Stephanie's Mum and Dad SPOKE LIVE on AIR She is Telling The Truth! “
“Lagos police Commissioner arranged private meeting between me and Apostle Suleman to solve matters privately!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by mathy2p2: 6:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Go and settle otobo stephine, come abeg which business wen did man de do apart from offering money.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by ogologoamu: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Limitless72:

U this man....the bible says "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"...
You are using you mouth....
U better shut up ur mouth before thunder go fire you,,,,,becos if ur life no stable now nah the same God wey give you instruction you go run go meet...

Who anointed him and where and when was he anointed?. If it is not Deeper life and Lord's chosen, I won't go.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by ogologoamu: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Owiii:
You see your life...receive sense in the name of Jesus Amen.

If you have sense, you won't be this gullible.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2017
ogologoamu:

Who anointed him and where and when was he anointed?. If it is not Deeper life and Lord's chosen, I won't go.

Lol...u this man you started the joke ooooooo
But tame your tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by ogologoamu: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Limitless72:

Lol...u this man you started the joke ooooooo
But tame your tongue

Suleman is a show man and very careless in his speeches. My role models remains Pastors Kumiyi and Lazarus muoka.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by Max24: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2017
ogologoamu:
I have taken time to watch and also listen to this guy's preachings, and discovered that he's nothing but a show man behind the pulpit. Motivational preaching can't take any one to Heaven. Only gullible and worldly individuals will make him their pastor. Show man.
So you have been to heaven abi? Or your great grand father had been to heaven before ? So you are Angel Micheal who shuttles between heaven and earth ? Judging Pathetic Ignoramus !
Re: Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration In Turkey (Photos) by ogologoamu: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Max24:

So you have been to heaven abi? Or your great grand father had been to heaven before ? So you are Angel Micheal who shuttles between heaven and earth ? Judging Pathetic Ignoramus !

You sounds like a spoon fed child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.