Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa (17554 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by TopCelebritiesM: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
A former presidential adviser, Senator Florence Ita-Giwa has said she will on Friday defect to the Cross River State chapter of the All Progressives Congress.

Ita-Giwa, who disclosed this on Thursday in Calabar, said she was moving from the Peoples Democratic Party to join her contemporaries in the APC.

She said, “I have been idle in the PDP for over one year now. It is time for me to move on politically with my huge Bakassi supporters.

“Besides, nearly all my contemporaries are in the APC. SO, it is time for me to join them and work for the progress of the party at the state and national levels.”

Ita-Giwa was elected senator representing Cross River South Senatorial District under the platform of the All Peoples Party from May 1999 to May 2003.

After leaving the senate in 2003, she joined the PDP, and became former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s Special Adviser on National Assembly Matters.

The Acting state Chairman of APC, Mr. John Ochala, said her defection was a welcome development.

“It is a welcome development,” Ochala said. “Her crossing over to the APC is good. She should take her time to study and understand the party’s constitution.”

Also, a chieftain of APC, Mr. Paul Adah, said her defection would be a big boost for the APC in the southern senatorial district considering her massive supporters.

Adah also said that the contentious issue of resettling the displaced Bakassi persons would be speedily addressed following her defection to the APC.

“She is a big fish for the party. Her defection is the right decision at the right time. I see it as a great sign of appreciation to President Muhammadu Buhari for the so many things that he has done to the people of Cross River State. With her defection, the resettlement problem of Bakassi will be conclusively handled,” he said.

https://punchng.com/its-time-for-me-to-join-apc-ita-giwa/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by sarrki(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Longer throat

Also you are alway any government in power (AGIP)

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by Sarrrki(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
U Av Made The Right Choice, We Shall Tell Magu To Write Off Any Sin U Av Committed !!.

We In BMC Know APC Are Just Another Parlance To steal The Much We Can Fr Our Future And Unborn, Kids.

God Bless The Rising Sun Republic !!

No To The Zoo !!

Anyone With A Contrary Opinion Is A Child Of Hate !! almajiri

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by Sarrrki(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
sarrki:
Longer throat

Also you are alway any government in power (AGIP)

Yeah All Of Us in BMC Are Suffering Frm Longer Throat !!

We All Want Our Sins Covered ...

18 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sarrrki:
U Av Made The Right Choice, We Shall Tell Magu To Write Off Any Sin U Av Committed !!.

We In BMC Know APC Are Just Another Parlance To steal The Much We Can Fr Our Future And Unborn, Kids.

No To The Zoo !!

Anyone With A Contra
Lol,our new Sarki,we really need u,d first Sarki weak everybody

25 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by Sarrrki(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,our new Sarki,we really need u,d first Sarki weak everybody

Not to Mention,We All In The Contraption (Britain's Estate) called Nigeria Knows The Truth.

We Know We Are Parasitic In Our Deserts, So We Av To Remain Like Leeches To Ensure Nigeria Remains Cos it Our Only Hope Of Survival !!

Although We Know We Are Fighting Q Futile War And Can't Stop D Sun From Rising !! its Better We Try And Fail Wish We Know We Are Failing Already ..

12 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by Jabioro: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
You people should watch out why I wanted to dump APC for another party of my choice.. Story for god's filled Nigeria politicians
Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by Jabioro: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
You people should watch out why I wanted to dump APC for another party of my choice.. Story for god's filled Nigeria politicians mouth..
Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by crackhouse(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls go before hunger go kill u.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by eyeview: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Personally, I think this is the best time to join the PDP. All the past looters, thieves and professional politicians have all decamped to APC. Very soon, what will be left in PDP would be passionate, committed and focussed men and women of impeccable character

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by emeijeh(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Most of our politicians are political prostitutes.

They hardly remain in 1 party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by sapientia(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
If not that it goes against everything in me to insult my elders, i would have rained it down on you.

Not like you deserve any respect though just a personal thing..

There are no political parties in Nigeria... In advanced sane climes, pilitical parties are ideologies.. with just your utterances and character.. everyone know where you belong..

what we have in Nigeria is just plenty groups of greedy politicians with only their interest at heart.

My heart bleeds most time i read news of all this cross carpeting.. Am sooo pained watching these old people making caricature of this country..

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sarrrki:

No To The Zoo !!

Anyone With A Contrary Opinion Is A Child Of Hate !! almajiri

Descendants of Cain, children of Judas Iscariot. Una don forge this moniker too?

If them allow una, you go carry drugs enter Nairaland.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by lakesider(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
From anpp to PDP to APC
Anywhere money dey it's giwa go join

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by ngmgeek(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fair Weather Politicians with no shame jumping from party to party. That's what we have in Nigeria. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by JARUSHUB: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
This woman doesnt look 71 at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by GJames(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
No steady income for one year; be there claiming idleness

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by obafemee80(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin
For those of you that cant read the lengthy epistle.Her reasons
1)There is no more money to loot(ije ti di)
2)join Any Government in Power if you want to survive(AGIP)
3)In politics,there is no permanent enemy grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by kynbasil01: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
You will definitely wouldn't be missed as you have no political value lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
As expected,since she has been frolicking round Buhari and other APC chieftains,she can't just stay away from corridors of power.

But come to think of it, This woman na real AGIP

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by kaystick86(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Political jobbers

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by crazygod(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Come 2019, let everybody vote for #KOWA

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by Dorxxy: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Naijaa... APC ➕ PDP=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by Iamwrath: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Who gives a shhhyyytttt she's joining APC ?

Run a background check , we don't want those who will continue to give wailers chance to insult Buhari
Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by tjimoh1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
u dey run from law enforcement
Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by ekems2017(f): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
This CALABAR woman is not tired of jumpology. Anpp to Pdp to Apc. If pdp wins in 2019 she will go back

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by QuietHammer(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
GEJ failed pdp
Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by nairalandfreak(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
You will join PDP simply because you have no value
Re: Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa by princechurchill(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ashanti with portfolio

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Builds Classroom After Losing Election / Father Mbaka To Buhari: Nigeria Will Collapse If You Hand Over To Northerner / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.