Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Britain Please Give Nigeria Light!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Please Give Nigeria Light!!! (433 Views)

China Won't Give Nigeria Loan Again If You Continue Probing - Amaechi To Reps / I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari / Awolowo Gave Western Region In 7 Years What British Couldn't Give Nigeria In 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Britain Please Give Nigeria Light!!! by tit(f): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Britain,
i hear say you say you go never allow nigeria divide!
Yes, na your boy thug lugard and his shawo wey create the nigger country for una.
but, can you give nigeria light?
i hear say una get light surplus.
say for 20 years, them never take light kpim for that side,
so please, can you give nigeria, that cannot divide, light?
mosquito and heat too much!

1 Like

Re: Britain Please Give Nigeria Light!!! by estyvino(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
tit:
Britain,
i hear say you say you go never allow nigeria divide!
Yes, na your boy thug lugard and his shawo wey create the nigger country for una.
but, can you give nigeria light?
i hear say una get light surplus.
say for 20 years, them never take light kpim for that side,
so please, can you give nigeria, that cannot divide, light?
mosquito and heat too much!

No mind them! They just prefer to see things get worse in Nigeria

If that is the case for them why not proffer solutions to our government systems coz nothing seems to be working anymore, from bad to worst!

It's either this country divide or regional government otherwise there will be serious trouble in the future

God help us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Would ‘ve Been Better If Obasanjo’s Was Allowed For Third Term – Osuntok / Stop Arresting Our Members Who Criticize Your Government- PDP To APC / Road Safety Boss Cuts Female Officials Hair For Breaching Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.