Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) (32255 Views)

Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) / Photos: Malnourished Child Brutally Tortured, Abused And Left Lying On The Stree / Meningitis Outbreak In 16 States In Nigeria. See Affected States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by birmingham04: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Northeners leaders are the most wicked leaders in nigeria.They have been ruling since the creation of heaven and earth and they cant give their people good living all they know is rankadede sir. They are still waiting for BILL GATE useless leaders why only north.

1 Like

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
So one Dady can not just pray for these children to be cured.
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Meningitis dat's supposed to be managed in a quarantined area.
Chai!
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Northern leaders are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by illegalGangla(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
tjimoh1:

i am not understanding ooo
Even me sef no understand
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Lushka(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
I don't believe this story. I think the facility is overstretched and no space for new patients. The post has some opposition motive in it.
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
A wicked government that doesn't care about the lives of its people!
Can anything good come out of it?
500 innocent lives wasted by wickedness, cluelessness and irresponsibility !
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yet he North hold 90 percent of political posts​ in this country

4 Likes

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Graciouscharis: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oh my God. I feel for these children.
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by crownbryan(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Don't worry kids, vaccines is on its way from europe-FG.

May God help us embarassed

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
When Tinubu said that APC politicians lacks ideology of good governance and have nothing to offer, zombies didn't believed him.

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Nuel25846(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
when our youth who are suppose to be putting pressure on the govt are either fools of big brother or on the queue wait to get registered for jamb......our celebrities are bunch of fools supporting fools(bigbrothernigeria) while there are more important issuses they should be putting lights on......this new generations of Nigerians are coming and they will wipe out all this nonsense....I have hope.
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
So these little ones are also guilty of fornication? Useless governor.
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
GreenMavro:
angry

Too bad....Is this the change we voted for? can't they learn from the way jonathan handled Ebola? or its till when it spread to other states and regions!! something needs to be done urgently angry angry angry

Help me tell them.. sad
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by watered(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
And the governor of that state worst that Afghanistan can't even build a befitting clinic. Maybe those minors too have committed fornication.

APC!!! CHANGE!!!
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by stagamagadasca(f): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
and some1 is saying vote tboss,y boss and q boss...as for our politicians that have kept in this position may that experience such
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Lighthouseman: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
reminds me of a piece I read on this paper backpage... NO BED SPACE. you can Google It
http://www.thescoopng.com/2017/04/02/bed-space-nigeria/
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by pokipoki: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Our past and present leaders should be ashamed of themselves. In 2017, Nigeria hospitals lack beddings and proper infrastrcture.
It is high time Nigerians come together to collective curse those (past and present) in charge of medical infrastructure. The curse should be that they would all due horrible deaths and be treated like the little boy in the picture irrespective of the money they have. The curse will be applicable to those alive and the children of those that are dead!!!
Shame to all our leaders from independence!!!!!
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by pokipoki: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
watered:
And the governor of that state worst that Afghanistan can't even build a befitting clinic. Maybe those minors too have committed fornication.

APC!!! CHANGE!!!
Afghanistan with all the wars and terrorism offer excellent primary healthcare. Our Our bastard northern leaders, keep building unwanted mosque all over the place. Mark my words, all those bastard governors who do nothing especially in primary healthcare in their states will definitely die wretched even if they have money!!!!

1 Like

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by watered(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
pokipoki:

Afghanistan with all the wars and terrorism offer excellent primary healthcare. Our Our bastard northern leaders, keep building unwanted mosque all over the place. Mark my words, all those bastard governors who do nothing especially in primary healthcare in their states will definitely die wretched even if they have money!!!!
Ameen suma Ameen
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Henon: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
To think that this region have produced chains of presidents and have enjoyed undue favour more other regions yet have one of the most undeveloped people and basic infrastructures is very difficult to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
I weep for Nigeria
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
GreenMavro:
angry

Too bad....Is this the change we voted for? can't they learn from the way jonathan handled Ebola? or its till when it spread to other states and regions!! something needs to be done urgently angry angry angry

True talk
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by themanderon: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Good Lord dearie me.
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
O God! just be our government.

I watched the horror happening in that state and the irresponsibility of the state government towards this issue.....

Please I'm just tired.
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
Everywhere in North should just be Emergency /Refugee camp.

Despite all the money they have.
Despite all the oil blocks awarded to them
Despite how long they have cling to power.

They r the most corrupt. God bless my innocent GEJ
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
We lack prophets that can interpret the mind of God. Because this look like what happened during the time of moses in Egypt. As if God is saying kill the biafrans and I strike you with plague. Government should consult the men of God to interpret this hand writing. I've said my mind

1 Like

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
Everywhere in North should just be Emergency /Refugee camp.

Despite all the money they have.
Despite all the oil blocks awarded to them
Despite how long they have cling to power.

They r the most corrupt. God bless my innocent GEJ... Please tell me sarrki is on this thread.
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
How can you treat that young boy on the floor. Why is the North still backward in term of everything

1 Like

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Onyeoguego: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
ascek:
This is shameful.
Not to u nd I, to our politicians.

#dia fada

Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by switchlain: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
illegalGangla:
Remove this post....Efe for the money
Ayiri is giving efe 50m

Where have we gone wrong?
This isn't just Nigeria....its humanity .

Why do you think the people were throwing stones at thier idiot senator..
Re: Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thats not a problem atol...fornication is the problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.