Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud (73381 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by edoboi29(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=henrydadon post=55358442]am not surprised..half of the youth in that state have only two ambitions in life.

1. to enter europe and become ashawo most preferably italy(ladies)

2. to become a professional scam artist defraud some people and spend the money on club jokers on friday night and repeat the cycle all over again.

[/quote kile leyi nso,which tribe r u even from let me tell u ur bad record .mchew
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by ritababe(f): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
henrydadon:
am not surprised..half of the youth in that state have only two ambitions in life.

2. to become a professional scam artist defraud some people and spend the money on club jokers on friday night and repeat the cycle all over again.

and which one are you?
the one disgracing Nigeria with drugs in other countries or the ritual infested one?
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Realhommie:
All this one you dey speak na grammar, lol.. The simple truth be say our people dey use african science, the whites aren't that stupid.

Only in about 5% cases you'll say ur reasons are applicable otherwise na juju our people dey take control dem.
okay if you say so.
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by goldedprince: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
there are collecting back the money that was stolen.
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Impactever(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
I think the lady should be celebrated.......

you see, while our politicians are busy stealing our money to Switzerland ....this lady and other yahoo guys are busy returning those money back to Nigeria.

yahoo boys needs be celebrated for helping us recover the money our politicians goes to hide in Europe. .........oya come and beat me.....
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Jakama90(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Make una free the girl abeg... Onyibo dey pay for all the works wey dey carry our fathers do during slave trade... The girls just collect her fore fathers payment.. Mek una free am abeg.
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by bukola08(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jesus is Lord!! !!!
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
tjimoh1:
i doff my heart for her
not only your "heart" your soul and blokos inclusive.
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by binsanni(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
Edo people and fake marriage grin
EDO PEOPLE WITH 404
MAMA I RESPECT YOU JOR

Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by ehispapa(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Edo we no dey carry last, even our Babes

Ochuko is Delta not Edo. not everyone that lives in Edo is from edo state
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by SageNaruto(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
henrydadon:
am not surprised..half of the youth in that state have only two ambitions in life.

You are generalizing out of speculation...

How many do you know?
How many have you seen?
How many have you even spoken to?

Dude!!! You are just too narrow minded and stereotypical.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
I can see alot of people displaying their ignorance on cyber space , so everyone who lives on edo is from edo,even when the name is starring at them, their frozen bigoted brains still choose to call edo,ignorant mofos

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by henrydadon(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
SageNaruto:

You are generalizing out of speculation...
How many do you know? How many have you seen? How many have you even spoken to?
Dude!!! You are just too narrow minded and stereotypical.
do you see me generalizing..i said half the youth population..is that generation
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by BABANGBALI: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
See as she resemble rokiatu
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Henon: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
[b][/b]
First of her kind. I comot cap, pour am fuel and kerosene then burn am for you!
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Unclerukus: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
henrydadon:

You nailed it. The ambition of most youths in Edo is quite pitiful. Cyber crime is wild spread there and some parent are openly proud and boastful of their ward involved in it as long as they bring in the ill gotten money to to spend on them
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by autonomous22: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wetin b Efcc own self, dem no dey see something comot eye.... na dis business I dey reason to start soon o, I no want disturbance from anybody
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Tedassie(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:
From your pic you be like DSS o...
Anyway money way our people they carry they go(No ask me the people o)
lol...dah kyn DSS

no mind dem...after u go dey hear #dollar_ti_won... yet na dem no wan mk am wo le
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Divay22(f): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tedassie:

lol...dah kyn DSS

no mind dem...after u go dey hear #dollar_ti_won... yet na dem no wan mk am wo le
Shebi you support me na, if no be say na legit money i like make ehn, I forgot don fall enter G o....

But for the ones that are doing I really don't blame them that much..
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Tedassie(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:

Shebi you support me na, if no be say na legit money i like make ehn, I forgot don fall enter G o....

But for the ones that are doing I really don't blame them that much..
Me no support am in anyway o,na dis kyn stuff dey spoil our name 4 every kontiri we travel go...so weytin con separate us frm our polithiefians wit dis kyn behaviour then?
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Divay22(f): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tedassie:

Me no support am in anyway o,na dis kyn stuff dey spoil our name 4 every kontiri we travel go...so weytin con separate us frm our polithiefians wit dis kyn behaviour then?
Let us all shame together....if i dey chop the money i swear i no go worry...
Na when he no dey benefit me i go vex say our name dey spoil.....
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by graceapadija: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Chair, this woman look like deeper life member
Mznaett:
Christ!shocked
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by zynzyn(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
The face hard ehn??! grin

This one go dey form AUNTY!! cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Tedassie(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:

Let us all shame together....if i dey chop the money i swear i no go worry...
Na when he no dey benefit me i go vex say our name dey spoil.....

ah swear u funny over. Me i canor coman shame for anoda pozin o
cheesy kiss
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Divay22(f): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tedassie:

ah swear u funny over. Me i canor coman shame for anoda pozin o
cheesy kiss
grin grin ;DBut you are already na...

Anyway You too resemble DSS people tongue
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Tedassie(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:

grin grin ;DBut you are already na...

Anyway You too resemble DSS people tongue
Babe,u no try o...u look me finish..stl geh mind teh me sey i resembo DSS pipo again,maka y?

embarassed
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by kingd612: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2017
She tried. the European woman can still recover that amount in no time, but the Yahoo girl needs the money. coolShe tried. the European woman can still recover that amount in no time, but the Yahoo girl needs the money.
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Herrmes: 12:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Nigeria dissaponts me every time. How can a country be so f-cked up from the youths to the elderly, on first sight I'm hopping out of this version of hellfire.
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by Myself2(m): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Edo we no dey carry last, even our Babes

What is this one celebrating
Which tribe or village in Edo state do people bear Ochuko
You no sabi Delta names abi
That said, just give this case one more hearing and the judge will get sick and tired of EFCCs lack of competence and diligent prosecution,the case will be struck out
Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by DJMicky(m): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Yahoo girl or yahoo mother?

Re: Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud by correctguy101(m): 12:43am On Apr 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
The day 4evergod aka Samuel Ekweme the 419 will be arrested like this eeh ... his victims will rejoice.
gringrin

D guy will be like, Otem if I blow ur mouth off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.