Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly (9172 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by Barryp(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
smoothvee:
Application Ongoing
I can't find HND on the qualification list oo
Someone should help nah
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by smoothvee(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Employers can also register
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by Hassy4(f): 2:09am On Apr 12, 2017
I have filled and uploaded every but I can't submit. Saying can't find......
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by Damilare5882(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2017
jessyb:
if you are resident in Lagos and would like to.make extra income working with a real estate firm, whatsapp 07084910289 for more details
hello sir ...I reside in this Ibadan and I am willing.to relocate
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by smoothvee(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2017
The server conjection is due to so many people accessing the site
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by Barryp(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=Barryp post=55487802] I can't find HND on the qualification list Someone should help ooo
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by smoothvee(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Keep Applying
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by smoothvee(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Updated
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by smoothvee(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Go Update
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Updated Daily
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
New Updates
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Updated
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by okenna(m): 5:13am On Apr 17, 2017
please the site is down.... what is really happening
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2017
okenna:
please the site is down.... what is really happening

Excessive traffic...
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by CellTabRepairs: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
I hope this is not another sham of a scheme. Put your earning power IN YOUR HANDS!
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by xhermuel(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2017
SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE THAT PLAYS BET,YOU CAN CONTACT ME PRIVATELY THROUGH CALL OR WHATS APP, IF YOU NEED MY VIP GAMES OR TIPS =>> +2347060412316
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by xhermuel(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2017
SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE THAT PLAYS BET,YOU CAN CONTACT ME PRIVATELY THROUGH CALL OR WHATS APP, IF YOU NEED MY VIP GAMES OR TIPS =>> +2347060412316 I'M ONLY DOING THIS TO HELP PEOPLE TO CREATE MEANS OF INCOME
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Updated
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Application still ongoing
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Site Loading
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by CellTabRepairs: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Apply Above
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
FG Unemployed Nigerian Programme
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keep Applying on Site
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by smoothvee(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Apply
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by smoothvee(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Apply today
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by smoothvee(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Keep On Applying
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Apply on Website
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by zeedolla(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ongoing
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by rapheasco(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Martartins:
pm me
t
plsssss i need ur help too
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by smoothvee(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good
Re: Fg Unemployed Nigerians Registration Programme - Access The Portal Directly by Bobbybenard(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2017
I registered couple of weeks ago, using chrome on my Samsung note 5. Bt I find it hard to access the website recently. Hope nothing is wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet / Lagos State To Employ More Yoruba Teachers / Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.