Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Can anyone Share Ideas Of File And Archiving System.it is My Project Topic - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can anyone Share Ideas Of File And Archiving System.it is My Project Topic (983 Views)

Data Science Enthusiasts, Let's Meet Here, Talk And Share Ideas! / Dbase Fix End Of File (EOF) / Syntax Error: Unexpected End Of File: Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can anyone Share Ideas Of File And Archiving System.it is My Project Topic by tosintoba44: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
I want to create a platform where a student can upload all his or her documents to. Instead of carrying around files in each department .i need help and ideas thanks
Re: Can anyone Share Ideas Of File And Archiving System.it is My Project Topic by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
If you need to setup a website for file sharing I can be of help with that
Re: Can anyone Share Ideas Of File And Archiving System.it is My Project Topic by tosintoba44: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Emmypongaim:
If you need to setup a website for file sharing I can be of help with that
thanks
Re: Can anyone Share Ideas Of File And Archiving System.it is My Project Topic by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
tosintoba44:
thanks

Just message me on WhatsApp 07080520983
Re: Can anyone Share Ideas Of File And Archiving System.it is My Project Topic by BelloP: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
What about Git?
Re: Can anyone Share Ideas Of File And Archiving System.it is My Project Topic by klefjoxey: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
That is what drop box is meant for except you want to reinvent the wheel and since its your project topic you should about data compression because you are applying the principle in your case

(1) (Reply)

Automation Testing – Best Open Source Tools For Mobile Apps / The Server The Document Is Stored On May Not Be Responding. / Opencart Ecommerce Mobile App Builder By Knowband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.