Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) (36174 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
political prostitutes...
money must be made relevance must be attained shameless set of creatures.
God save us...
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
kogistar:
chaii Biafra won't be happy because of this news

Pls what concern Biafra in this?

He be like say sometin dey worry u

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by eyeview: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
All the thieves in PDP have finally decamped to apc
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by tomdon(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is really bad
Is it because she must get back into d senate come 2019??
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by Avatarone: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
ITA GIWA IS A POLITICAL OPPORTUNIST. WHAT IS THIS OLD WOMAN LOOKING FOR AGAIN? SHE SHOULD BE LOOKING AFTER HER GRANDCHILDREN INSTEAD OF THIS SHOW OF SHAME. POLITICAL PROSTITUTION IS A BAD THING.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by brookz: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
ibi like say Mama Bakassi don broke oo. Chai!
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
highrise07:
political prostitute
lol

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by marv1: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
rollybest:
it's alright, observing with David Mark chairman Senate committee on observation
. Hahahahahah you no go kill somebody. Is that guy still inside the red chamber? What about Arthur Nzeribe ,? Is he dead or alive? Life is in stages BUT Men are in sizes. That is why I laugh at Dino Melaye when he thinks he do and undo in Senate. The people that were more powerful than him when he was in secondary school are no longer relevant today. What a life. We have ex- governor, ex- minister, ex- this, ex- that. It is only BABA God that remains unchanged.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
sad sad
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by makers360: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Trust me everyone from SS moving to APC will lose come 2019.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by JackieChan01: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
IpobExposed:
Pls we don't want criminals like Jonathan and enemy of state like Fayose to decamp to APC pls
i hope you see your useless scallywag bastard vagabond Useless nonentity thief uwazurike
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
hungry old sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
where are the likes of late chukwuma Kaduna nzeogwu in today's military Nigeria needs sincere military intervention but unfortunately soldiers now belongs to political parties
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by esphil(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
rollybest:
it's alright, observing with David Mark chairman Senate committee on observation

Is David Mark still in the Senate?
He has suddenly become introvert
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Just under two years of losing political cum economic power, these rogues already feeling d effect of no free money, re decamping to another party...can't even endure what d masses hv been suffering for 18 yrs of democrazy!
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by Reals(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
i wonder where you get your sense of reasoning
kogistar:
suffer for what? u guys have been destroying nigeria with ur so called baby factory & druglord
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by testional(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olu2016:

You dey fear Biafra badly.

Not surprised, if we leave you will suffer
. But on a serious note, why Nigerians fear on the mentioning of Biafra.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by MizSparks(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
I just dey imagine wetin go happen to all this Decampees if by some miracle, PDP emerge victorious in 2019..
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by kadree(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
POLITICAL JUMPOLOGY.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by Helena6(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
doctor306:
I don't blame her dats women for you the moment they stop getting what they were getting the look for other means of getting it back

Are you just dumb or your brain needs reset? How many people have decamped to APC, men and women alike? I would have thought you would be more concerned about the death of opposition politics in Nigeria and the implication to the masses but No, you need to take a swipe at women!

On another note, this decamping surprisingly coincides with her interview on Channels or AIT on Saturday were she was talking about the Presidency having rough time with Judiciary over his appointments. Who knows if she is going to take over as the "adviser on NASS matters".
Fair weather politicians with no ideology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by remikunle: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
lalakukulala, why now APC, and not APGA or ACCORD ?
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ojiofor:
No hope for the masses.
Shey na now u dey realize am. I don tey wey Nigeria don die. Infact Devil get hope pass this useless nation
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by onedayatime(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
MizSparks:
I just dey imagine wetin go happen to all this Decampees if by some miracle, PDP emerge victorious in 2019..
then they return. Lobatan. Patapata e they will tag it in all headline news as 'the prodigal son has come back', 'back to sender' etc
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
highrise07:
political prostitute

He pain am
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
to think that the guvnor of her state lavished millions on her new restaurant, couple of months ago and she's jumped ship now. what kind of persons we got as politicians/leaders sef. where is the place for political ideology and loyalty ehen?

Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Shey na now u dey realize am. I don tey wey Nigeria don die. Infact Devil get hope pass this useless nation

My guy I was just saying the obvious.
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by Tafabny(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Political scavengers
Re: Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) by Adminisher: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2017
veekid:
You can call her a saint now
Actually she is a saint now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masked Female Obidient Biker Flaunts Labour Party Flag In Calabar (Photo) / Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.