Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m (53478 Views)

BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims / Efe Vs Tboss: Lovers Of Efe Must Arise.tboss Team Dropping Block Vote / Efe Vs Tboss: Lovers Of Efe Must Arise.tboss Team Dropping Block Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by obailala(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Did the 'Innocent' dude hear Ayiri make the statement with his mouth?... Infact, did anyone at all hear Ayiri actually make the N50m statement?.... There lies the real problem with social media, nor be Ayiri fault.
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by EricBloodAxe: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Ayiri Emami...whats GeePee tank doing in ur house? Or is that ur own customised ATM

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by abbaapple: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

First of all, that 2face Facebook account is fake, 2face is not on Facebook

Secondly, what the hell is BBnaija ?? I'm too busy to sit in front of the TV and waste my time watching Efe and Tboss sitting on a chair and having a discussion, what am i ?? Crazy ??

u ain't crazy man but u re paind!

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by omooba969(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2017
kayabd:
based on logistics... efe is winning

Logistics kwa?

9ja ppl & use of English...nawa o. grin
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by jlsplash: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2017
He said ex big brother, e no put naija and first bbn was 2006 not 2007.
siloXIX:
Tayo was in big brother Africa @ OP not BBnaija.

The first BB naija was in 2007. update your post title
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2017
chelseabmw:
Smh for ayiri.... I thought as much
Is not ayiri thats is making the promise. Its just media using his name.
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by gbonty(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2017
siloXIX:

Open Your Eyes And Read Very Well Young Man And Stop Behaving Like A Nitwit
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by donnyflex01(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Secondly, what the hell is BBnaija ?? I'm too busy to sit in front of the TV and waste my time watching Efe and Tboss sitting on a chair and having a discussion, what am i ?? Crazy ??

Dats not tuface account
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by chelseabmw(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2017
charliboy654:

Is not ayiri thats is making the promise. Its just media using his name.

Oh my bad then
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Billionaire with geepee tank for inside house, dis kind billioniare sef.
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by Northkendal(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2017
siloXIX:

Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by bsideboii(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok,Noted.But What is a "Geepee" tank doing inside Ayiris house
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by Jodha(f): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2017
MJBOLT:
That's how They were shouting tayo will win until idris b?!tch slapped him, jodha be ready to protest unclad first thing monday morning

Tayo and Efe cases are totally different.. Or would yhu compare a weakling Melvin that Dilish oppressed with Efe?..
Efe's Case is different in the sense that Efe is baptized with grace..
Did well known celebrities come out to support tayo?

Team Efe.. Aka Efected based on logistics.. Aka Efever dey catch us.. We're more than willing and working towards giving Efe.. 90% vote.. Tokunbor and the rest will share the remaining 10%..
Just watch and see

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by whizcartel(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
All this Tboss fans Na APC. Always blowing lie. Them always coming out with sinister plans to tarnish efe chance of winning the prize. Rubbish people. Efe gon definitely win the game.
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by BanevsJoker(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
bsideboii:
Ok,Noted.But What is a "Geepee" tank doing inside Ayiris house
I thought I alone saw that. Madness.

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by bongolistik(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
siloXIX:

you also need to be corrected, 2006 not 2007
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by tribalistseun: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
I told some people yesterday that celebs are stingy, they're shouting vote Efe, but they're inside their house drinking champagne and chicken. Make nobody vex if Tboss win this thing

Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by siloXIX(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
bongolistik:
you also need to be corrected, 2006 not 2007

thank you
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by Everking(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmm...am smelling rat
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by Tisham20(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
what's so special about this BBN?
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by ekunu(f): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

how did you know their names?
how did you know they sit on a chair having a discussion
for your last statement on "what you are",
the reply is bad belle
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by ekunu(f): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

the reply is bad belle.....but sail on with it cos its allowed
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by MrEgbegbe(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
ekunu:

the reply is bad belle.....but sail on with it cos its allowed

Sorry

I don't talk to kids
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by ekunu(f): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Sorry
I don't talk to kids
you wouldn't have replied...
Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by Jodha(f): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
MJBOLT:
That's how They were shouting tayo will win until idris b?!tch slapped him, jodha be ready to protest unclad first thing monday morning

Tbus shame unto yhu... 25milla belongs to Efe... Tbus shame unto now.. The suv belongs to Efe..

Busnation right now.. We wii not cry..

Re: Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m by Nobody: 8:12am On May 31, 2019
Look! In the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane. Or is it a helicopter? No actually I think it is a bird. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. Who knows... After 10 shots of Whiskey things start to get a bit strange. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Tells Miracle She Enjoyed What Went Down Between Them / 3 Reasons Miracle Won BBNaija 2018 / Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.