Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children (7469 Views)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
CplusJason:
Women; the "best gift" God gave to us.

grin
grin best gift ko,weh done sir

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
lagoon sure ni as a mata of fartgrin

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Judasjudas:

.Mtcheew .. kidO

Go and play with sand

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Henri8: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Ladies and their love

♤for good dícks grin.
As in ehn....
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by teemy(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2017
though this is an old thread i would comment as it seems this dna topic is hitting homes more recently. for the op, the thing is not to let him spend money to find out the truth else it's full bye bye. bite the bullet and tell him in confidence.
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Burgerlomo: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2017
I think it's high time for the legislature to pass a law that will make it compulsory for every man to conduct a DNA test for his so called child or children, may be that will reduce a lot of crime rates in the Country caused by some bastard pikin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date/marry Someone With Divorced Parents? / Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas / How Can A Nagging Husband Be Tamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.