Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children (7438 Views)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

What are you then if I'm already stupid?

You that your brain = 100% thrash

To think a dummy like you was pushed out by a hoe! Jeez!
Bítch! fvck off my mention, smelling punny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by JuneOctober(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin grin lmao.The lady is funny. Why the help? She's not so innocent that's why she's alarmed. The husband should take them all and conduct the test. grin help kor help ni

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rextayne:
Bítch! fvck off my mention, smelling punny cheesy

Stop acting like you've seen 1 before. If you have then your a pathetic hypocrite! I even hope you never see 1 in your life. Not even a hoe wants such a bitter irrelevant m oron. You are way below the level of many prostitutes out there. Stupid idiot

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Stop acting like you've seen 1 before. If you have then your a pathetic hypocrite! I even hope you never see 1 in your life. Not even a hoe wants such a bitter irrelevant m oron. You a way below the level of many prostitutes out there. Stupid idiot
LMAO i eat clean pvssy everyday like it's chrismas day, you know i don't fvck with rotten asss punny bítch like you, now fade off bítch u are irrelevant cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rextayne:
LMAO i eat clean pvssy everyday like it's chrismas day, you know i don't fvck with rotten asss punny bítch like you, now fade off bítch u are irrelevant cheesycheesy

See how disgusting this motherfucker is? Eating pvssy.. eeewwww! The fact that someone even wants to get close to you makes me puke!

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rextayne:

Besides even someone like YOU is talking. How stupid of those girls. Who wants to be with someone that has used his thing to scratch every corner of a vagina. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Besides even someone like YOU is talking. How stupid of those girls. Who wants to be with someone that has used his thing to scratch every corner of a vagina. Disgusting
You are nt even better than the girls i go out with, if you are the only female on this earth, i would rather change my sexuality to gay than to be with a she goat like u

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rextayne:
You are nt even better than the girls i go out with, if you are the only female on this earth, i would rather change my sexuality to gay than to be with a she goat like u

Looooool and you think I would be begging you to be with me? Loooooool hilarious! Omg I can't stop laughing looool.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

See how disgusting this motherfucker is? Eating pvssy.. eeewwww! The fact that someone even wants to get close to you makes me puke!
Bítch u can now run along, i got better things to attend to grin cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rextayne:
Bítch u can now run along, i got better things to attend to ;D8)

Motherfucker take your useless self away bye

Looool

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rextayne:
I don't care if it's made up, the truth is that shít like this happens. The truth is that y'all bítches are all the same, bunch of cheats.

Okay!.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by hardbody: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Johnpele:
Admin, please my husband woke up last week and started demanding for the DNA of our five children .

I was shocked, saying he is taking his children himself to a doctor, a marriage of 15 years. He is not on Facebook , that is why I am seeking for help, the honest truth is that, our first son is not his child.

When he proposed to me, I thought he was not serious because he is so into women,so I was still
seeing my ex who is married with 4 children now, he himself does not know the child is his. I have been living with this secret for long, now I do not know what to do.

How can I handle things please? He is planning on taking them for a test himself, should I open up now? I know you have matured readers on your blog, they can give me a better solution to this, help me datebadoo fans?

Source: http://datebadoo..nl/2017/04/my-husband-wants-to-run-dna-test-on-our-5-children.html?m=1

She said, i know you have matured readers on your blog, same can't be said about NL, it was not intended for NL audience. In the circumstance i have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by princeemmma(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
you must be part of the wobite crew, (i mean awon omo wobe wobe)

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by crackhouse(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pls stop her before she commits suicide.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hehehe public puna distribution company.

The man Is unlucky. He married an animal

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2017
angry Whaaaaaaat ? Lwkm

Madam your time is up, so if he never brought the DNA stuff up you won't tell shi? Lwkm your time is up baby.

And you dating your ex who had already 4 kids , chai, chai grin grin grin

My problem with most women/ladies of this generation not looking at future implications of their today actions,

Like they say today give tomorrow bele.

It's your cross carry it.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by stevendimkpa: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2017
try and control ur pus*y next time...

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmm women

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Dear girls..
When sweeping your boyfriend's room,please don't sweep away any white paper randomly ..before you sweep away your bride-price oo..
When you see any white paper,check it first,and if it carries something like...
Real Madrid vs Barcelona over 1.5
Chelsea vs Arsenal
Hmm..my sister just drop it, that might be your bride-price..

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Frolic: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2017
This is the one kain story Nigerians dey like, something like food don ready and dey start going gran gran gran like 911 telephone... Iranu

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by amalder: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Very very wrong of you

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Judasjudas:
Allow him run the test ..and when he finds put ..act surprised too.. tell him u didn't know also .. that u were with that guy when he was coming for u .. well at least its just one that he will loose ..

I wanted to reply until I saw your moniker, I don't expect you to say anything sensible
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Judasjudas(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
twistedBalls:
angry Whaaaaaaat ? Lwkm

Madam your time is up, so if he never brought the DNA stuff up you won't tell shi? Lwkm your time is up baby.

And you dating your ex who had already 4 kids , chai, chai grin grin grin

My problem with most women/ladies of this generation not looking at future implications of their today actions,

Like they say today give tomorrow bele.

It's your cross carry it.
..four children *now* .. not then...
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Judasjudas:

I do t expect it to make sense to someone like you .. keep wallowing in stupidity ..

Silence, they say is the best answer for a f001
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Judasjudas(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
JayJohnson:

Silence, they say is the best answer for a f001

.. If replying back is your definition of silence .. then we both know who the f00l is..
Out of everyone who read the post ..ur the only one it didn't make sense to ..
and u still think you're ok ? ..
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Judasjudas:

.. If replying back is your definition of silence .. then we both know who the f00l is..
Out of everyone who read the post ..ur the only one it didn't make sense to ..
and u still think you're ok ? ..
I rather leave the thread and spit on your flat headd
Continue talking senselessly son
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Judasjudas(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
JayJohnson:

I rather leave the thread and spit on your flat headd
Continue talking senselessly son
..lol ..tut this dummy said something about silence ..
f00l just so u know.. silence is acceptance .. dummy now run along and play with ur mates ..(pats him on the head) ..
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Judasjudas:
..lol ..tut this dummy said something about silence ..
f00l just so u know.. silence is acceptance .. dummy now run along and play with ur mates ..(pats him on the head) ..

Son, greet your father for me, tell him his old friend
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Judasjudas(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
JayJohnson:

Son, greet your father for me, tell him his old friend
.Mtcheew .. kidO
Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by sweetilicious(f): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
I think you should tell him the truth.But you bleeped up big time

1 Like

Re: Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Aderola15:
He knows the first child is not his already, he needs to be sure the other kids are not bastards too.

Madam, this is gobe. As a marra ov fart...
hmm grin fart ko,mess ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date/marry Someone With Divorced Parents? / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic / How To Treat A Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.