Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Wizkid's Excuse For Drake Not Showing Up Is A Lie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Excuse For Drake Not Showing Up Is A Lie (560 Views)

Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body / Burna Boy: I Wrote 5 Songs For Drake In His ‘more Life’ Album / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Excuse For Drake Not Showing Up Is A Lie by mantosa(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Wiz Wiz Wizzy!!!! The lion of Africa Music. Baba NLA of our time.

Wizkid dropped the visuals to his "Come Closer" barely few days after the audio release and while the visuals is crisply clean and of international standard, some "ayters" have faulted Drake absence in the video forgetting Wizkid actually own the song.

With the whole backslashing, Wizkid in a bit to defend Drake's absence came up with "Had a family emergency when One Dance was shot and Drake was on tour when Come Closer was shot"

I may agree to the later part but the first part doesn't gel with me. Wiz is a young determined man, he has young blood flowing in him, he has worked so hard and he is still working hard. So telling us he had a family emergency is just story story.

If he wanted to be on One Dance video and truly there was an emergency, I am very sure his family would understand.

Abi no be so Lalasticala
Re: Wizkid's Excuse For Drake Not Showing Up Is A Lie by onyii255(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Wizkid's Excuse For Drake Not Showing Up Is A Lie by Dandeson1(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2017
You are a foool o
Re: Wizkid's Excuse For Drake Not Showing Up Is A Lie by CarolineOlawale(f): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2017
These ipob yoots are envy of this Yoruba boy!
Re: Wizkid's Excuse For Drake Not Showing Up Is A Lie by freetrademusic: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
mantosa:
Wiz Wiz Wizzy!!!! The lion of Africa Music. Baba NLA of our time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCNYEh7tezU

Wizkid dropped the visuals to his "Come Closer" barely few days after the audio release and while the visuals is crisply clean and of international standard, some "ayters" have faulted Drake absence in the video forgetting Wizkid actually own the song.

With the whole backslashing, Wizkid in a bit to defend Drake's absence came up with "Had a family emergency when One Dance was shot and Drake was on tour when Come Closer was shot"

I may agree to the later part but the first part doesn't gel with me. Wiz is a young determined man, he has young blood flowing in him, he has worked so hard and he is still working hard. So telling us he had a family emergency is just story story.

If he wanted to be on One Dance video and truly there was an emergency, I am very sure his family would understand.

Abi no be so Lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" / Photos: 2 Road Safety Officials Mercilessly Beaten Up By An Angry Mob In Nnewi / Debie Rise Arrives Kogi For Her Homecoming, commisions borehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.