Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Live: Another Funny Scene I Would Not Want To Forget - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live: Another Funny Scene I Would Not Want To Forget (349 Views)

"After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live: Another Funny Scene I Would Not Want To Forget by otemanuduno: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Okay now as I chill in a restaurant waiting for the football matches of today to kick-start for me to watch, one funny thing unfolds. The Jehovah witnesses came, but then I went to answer a phone call. When I returned back to my seat, the witnesses have finished sharing their materials and have left.

Then this funny guy said something funny, which is also a form of coincidence. He said that there was a time he used the numbers written in the materials given to him by JW to play baba ijebu. He said three numbers entered.

When his friends heard it just now, they all dashed out to play another baba ijebu with the new numbers written on the materials they have just been given.

ANY BABA IJEBU MAN IN THE HOUSE? SEE WHAT THOSE GUYS ARE TRYING TO PLAY RIGHT NOW: 316,77 etc.
References: John 3:16, Matthew 7:7 grin

HopefulLandlord, Johnydon22, akintom, Wilgrea7, ranchoddas, gboyee4fun, kingebukasblog

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Jesus Resurrected From The Dead. / A Heart Touching Nollywood Prayer. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.