Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pls Help If You Are In Benin City, Edo State........ - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help If You Are In Benin City, Edo State........ (776 Views)

Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There / Heavy Food In Benin City After Today's Rainfall (Photos) / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help If You Are In Benin City, Edo State........ by blithe2nice(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2017
A friend of mine,wants to relocate to benin city, and she needs some info about the place.If you are in that area kindly help us with answer to these questions.How much can she get a very good self contain apartment in areas where there is always light? We were told of GRA before,aside GRA,Which other areas enjoy light most? Thanks in advance for positive respose....
Re: Pls Help If You Are In Benin City, Edo State........ by greatnaija01: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2017
ACCOMODATION

GRA= 170-260K UPWARD WITH LIGHT AND WATER

SAKPONBA =87-140K WITH LIGHT

NEW BENIN= 80-100K WITH LIGHT

OLUKWU = 50-80K WITH GENERATOR/ SHARING OF LIGHT

the first 3 areas i mentioned are the safest o in terms of robbery cases.

blithe2nice:
A friend of mine,wants to relocate to benin city, and she needs some info about the place.If you are in that area kindly help us with answer to these questions.How much can she get a very good self contain apartment in areas where there is always light? We were told of GRA before,aside GRA,Which other areas enjoy light most? Thanks in advance for positive respose....
Re: Pls Help If You Are In Benin City, Edo State........ by blithe2nice(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
God bless you bro......tnks for the info.......
Re: Pls Help If You Are In Benin City, Edo State........ by GentleNick(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Apart from GRA and ugbo area I can't advice anywhere else in regards to safety. Just budget 150k to get a nice self contained.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help If You Are In Benin City, Edo State........ by Horlartunes: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Pls Help If You Are In Benin City, Edo State........ by blithe2nice(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2017
GentleNick:
Apart from GRA and ugbo area I can't advice anywhere else in regards to safety. Just budget 150k to get a nice self contained.
thanks for your advice. God bless you..

(1) (Reply)

Simple Four-hour Flight Descends Into 33-hour Trip From Hell / Can I Marry Marry My Fiancee Who Visited Nigeria With Visiting/ Tourist Visa / List Of Top 10 Most Visited Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.