Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband (47648 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by dre11(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Angel George

Unable to endure any further beatings from his wife, a civil servant, Odule Titus, has pleaded with an Orile Agege Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve his 17- year -old union to his wife, Eniola, for frequently beating him.

He said his life was no longer safe in the same home with his wife.

Titus, 63, who lives at 54, George Tiene Crescent, Hilltop Estate, Alimosho, told the court that his wife is a violent, destructive and aggressive woman.

“This is the third year I have packed out of the house because of her violent acts. She stabs me at every opportunity, ” he said.

According to Titus, his wife started misbehaving in 2010 when she stabbed him with a broken bottle during one of their arguments.

He said, “ On January 10, 2010, she confessed that she had extra- marital affair with a young man, whose alias was Okadigbo. She hit me with a bottle and I was admitted to Bethel Hospital, Alimosho, ” he said.

“I saw Okadigbo come out of my apartment under the pretence of coming from night vigil, I asked my wife and she denied that anything happened that day.

“I travelled to Ondo State on February 5, 2016 and came back unannounced later at night and saw a man in his boxers inside my apartment, I allowed him to go. My wife threatened me with a bottle but I was rescued by my neighbours.

“This same Okadigbo bathed naked outside our house while my wife watched as she set up her stand, ” he said.

Titus also claimed that he could not have sexual intercourse with his wife due to no erection.

He said, “I wanted to make love to my wife one night. I tried from 10pm to 5am but I could not have an erection. But when I made love to another woman, I could perform properly.
Obviously, something was wrong. ”

Titus pleaded that the court dissolve their marriage because of frequent fights and his wife's alleged adultery.

But Eniola, a 39- year -old trader, denied all allegations.

She claimed that her husband only gave her N 10, 000 monthly allowance for her feeding along with their four children.

She said, “He does not give our children money for clothes. He is jealous of things I own especially when it’s new and believes I ’ m adulterous, ” she said.

Eniola claimed that her husband was not caring enough and did not carry out his responsibilities as a husband in the house.

She said , “ My husband beats me regularly with a cane. He drinks a lot of alcohol and vomits all the time. He fornicates with young girls. I paid the school fees of our children, though he paid back. Every argument generates a fight and he threatened to kill me because he is a herbalist. ”

The Ado Ekiti indigene also denied that she had an affair with their neighbour.

She said, “ He only came to use the toilet in our house when he came back from church that night.

“The night he claimed that he could not get an erection , we had sexual intercourse , he made love to me and ejaculated too. I am not a destructive wife as he claimed.”

Eniola pleaded that she still loved her husband but if he wanted their union dissolved, their landed property must be divided too.

There was a mild drama on the premises of the court when the couple started fighting each other before the court sitting , prompting security men to send them out of the compound.

Our correspondent witnessed as the woman threatened to kill Titus while he threatened to kill her as well.

They were later remanded for 24 hours for breach of the peace as the President told their lawyers to sign undertakings that they would maintain peace.

The President, Dr S . O Whenu adjourned the case till Tuesday, April 11, 2017 for proceedings.

http://punchng.com/housewife-caught-with-alleged-lover-at-home-beats-up-husband/

5 Shares

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by dlondonbadboy: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Who una say make I believe now?
People go just dey lie anyhow..

Lying is now normal in this Buharis administration!

Tufiakwa!

You see how Buharis lies is affecting the citizens. Husband and wife cannot make uptheir mind on what the wahala is...Eerybody competing with bubu on who lies most. angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2017
grin
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Raphaelmary(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Now, who do we believe? The man or the wife? Hit like for the man or share for the woman. BTW how my fellow man wey get loins go open en mouth without shame tok sey wife wey en marry dey beat am? Tufia!

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by creamylicious(f): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2017
24 years difference and they've been married for 17 years the two both of them are mad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by zinachidi(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2017
i wanted to say,. I don't give a dusty f*ck.. let u two kill ur selves, buh then i remembered the kids.. They should try and reconcile themselves, and avoid divorce.., at least for their kids sake.

Kids who grew up in broken homes sometimes have the psychological effects when they get older.

Btw way.. Why did a 39 year old woman marry a 63 year old man, old enof to be her dad. What do u expect.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by zinachidi(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2017
creamylicious:
24 years difference and they've been married for 17 years the two both of them are mad
honey, two or both na which one u want make we take? grin.

21 Likes

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by creamylicious(f): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2017
zinachidi:
honey, two or both na which one u want make we take? grin.
it's d madness they are displaying that cause it

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by nepapole(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Raphaelmary:
Now, who do we believe? The man or the wife? Hit like for the man or share for the woman. BTW how my fellow man wey get loins go open en mouth without shame tok sey wife wey en marry dey beat am? Tufia!
Mayb d wife be like eniola Badmus and he be like buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dr. Dre with Nairaland's juiciest and at times unbelievable gist... grin

But if this is true....

The wife don demote husband to house-boy.

This pvssy-whipped niggah should save himself and bail. It's obvious he isn't the breadwinner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
YEYE MAN
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by blizzcelebTv: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
yeah
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Godprotectigbo5(f): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
can u imagin dat stupid woman have mind to bring a man to there matrimonial home

this people no get shame

real prostitute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Yeye dey smell
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by steppins: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Serious Olosho!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Phiniter(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
LOL
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Kaymaxine(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Who una say make I believe now?
People go just dey lie anyhow..

Lying is now normal in this Buharis administration!

Tufiakwa!

You see how Buharis lies is affecting the citizens. Husband and wife cannot make uptheir mind on what the wahala is...Eerybody competing with bubu on who lies most. angry
must u blame buhari for all ur woes
na u dem beat
wats ur own oga ade
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by GloriaNinja(f): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
I don't believe it, fake stories up and down.
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by miriamkayz(f): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nawa for waya road oooo

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Chai 20 - 0
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Blackfire(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
May we not marry our enemy.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by chinex276(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
yeye people

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by EXLOVER(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Husband when wife dey beat na husband be that?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin like the wise king Solomon all they need to do is find the accused okadigbo and split him into halves one for the man and the other for the woman.. Matter end
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by BuariCopyPaste: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Igbos DEVELOPING afonja land in all ramifications.......

Okadigbo my guy cool
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Everyday goes by and i become scared of getting married. Marriage is no longer as it used to be and its essence has long been casted into oblivion .......
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Kobicove(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Kaymaxine(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
paskyboy:
AFONJAS why always them, can't they be faithful for once, am glad I changed my mind about marrying one. sad
and am sure u regretting it till date... tongue
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Blackfire:
May we not marry our enemy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] / How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.