Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments (405 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments by sugarbelly: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Stephanie Otobo releases her account statement to prove Apostle Suleman indeed paid money into her account, a number of times

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments by sugarbelly: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
SMH sad
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments by midehi2(f): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
stale!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments by rowanMama(f): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments by sugarbelly: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
hmmmmm..gobe
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pastor Sulaiman and his wife earlier mentioned in their own version of the story that they sent quite some money to Stephanie when she cried for help from the man of God regarding her ugly plight in Canada.

Stephanie has to prove its not the same transaction. I mean she has to show something Suleman's camp cannot defend if she is to be truly believed.

This is my opinion and I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just being objective.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments by sugarbelly: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Her Account Statement Of Suleman's Payments by hungryboy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Instead of Pastor Sinnerman paying this girl hush money to shut up ,
He got her arrested on blackmailing extortion charges

Now his life and church business will never remain the same again

I can imagine some members,
Having this image of Suleiman engaging in a party with Otobo and Daniella Okeke, Whenever he is preaching to 'em

Be wise Pastor ,
Settle out of court with the Otobo babe,

Keep a low profile for a while,

Like the Coza Pastor did,
And Nigerians being Nigerians,
Will forget about this scandal and move on to the next trending scandal

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Churches Are Encouraging Corruption – Obasanjo / Six Leadership Principles To Learn From An Eagle / Understanding The Five Fold Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.