Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football (43196 Views)

Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displaced Persons With Donations / Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 Charity Football Match In Abuja / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by chloride6: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Churchill is not a responsible man.....

Let this woman loose!

2 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by oluwamile(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
some of dis yeyebrities think marriage is a bed of roses...my parents re still standing strong after 27years of marriage in which dre were many ups nd downs..nice gesture by big church foundation all the same
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by bitcoinvin(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
thhanks to tonto for making this infidel yahoo yahoo popular

e pain naa am...lol.u will gain nothing for being a slay queen..lol
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by ebubenmuo(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
wet in do our naija orphanage charity dey say begins at home but you travelled to Accra maybe to look for a fair actress again yeye foul
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by bitcoinvin(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:
If he is truly a 419, I love his type of 419 pesin ..........

i better pray for this Man than any stupid Pastor in Nigeria!!!!
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
bitcoinvin:

i better pray for this Man than any stupid Pastor in Nigeria!!!!

You can say that again ........
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Lexusgs430: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
ebubenmuo:
wet in do our naija orphanage charity dey say begins at home but you travelled to Accra maybe to look for a fair actress again yeye foul

Has has business interests in Ghana, he also makes money in Ghana, hence spreading his philanthropist gestures to our Ghanaian cousins....
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by bitcoinvin(m): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You can say that again ........

if i make money 2morow,None of my wealth will see chucrh building,Rather i will use to offset bills in Hospitals,visit orphanage Homes and Many More...

4 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nigga is a tonto dike survivor cheesy
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by vaca1: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
catlova2:
Tonto can goan die
you don't have to make this kind of statement .

2 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by olawonder(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Indomie must show up in any less privileged ppl's aids shaa, talk about using more problems to solve one problem! This sort of well planned layout of food display has become a Nigerian style when giving charity. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
This guy is Obasanjo's son.

Checkout OBJ's pictures when he was that age, they look like twins! Just that Churchill's complexion is a bit lighter. . .
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
This Church Hill don turn celeb over night, I guess he used Tonto dike for fame and tonto was into him for his money.
In other worda- 2 ge 4.
grin grin
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
When a side chick is hotter than ex wife.
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Burgerlomo: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:
He should not only visit the rich orphanage homes, he should visit that Netherlands lady with tattoos that saves witchcraft children and support her.

You're absolutely right, how I wish somebody can direct his attention to the lady.
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by hokafor(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
I don't understand this kind of indomie foundation and parading of his PA turned side chick. Can some tell me who is benefiting from all this cheap attention ?

2 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by doubleportion: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
In Boys 2 men's voice.......
Doing just fine, getting along very well, without Tonto in his life.
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Parable007: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
pls why must something related to tonto Dike mentioned everyday on this platform?
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by shibanbo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:
He should not only visit the rich orphanage homes, he should visit that Netherlands lady with tattoos that saves witchcraft children and support her.

how many have you visited
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
neocortex:

Every couple got married for a reason, you will also marry someone for a reason
so stop castigating Tonto and her husband over a normal human behaviour.

Kwarrect.
No relationship is purely without reason.
The lady you quoted would likely not marry a handsome but poor Lawma cleaner. A rich guy would also unlikely marry a guguru hawker. That only happens to Ebube Nwangbo and others in Nollywood films.

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by ndcide(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ill gotten wealth. How many businesses are profitable in this buhari regime for someone to be throwing money around. Even banks don't have enough money to lend not to talk of.... What is his business sef... Don't know if it's laptop sales.
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by YorubaNigga(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

Perhaps u mean popular in ur own land indeed grin. Olakunle has been a special and popular man from start.
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Gassa007: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
What's this one saying
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by 4dor: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
Big church ma man! You know I can bet my last Naira that if at all you banged that meuer chic or whatever her name is, you banged her without using any rubber. grin

Church men! You the nigga!

My nigga!!!!! grin grin grin

You're in the spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by SenatorAiyzik: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
amiablesystems:
This guy is a fool, to his cheer leaders, should a married man be going this path all by himself? Anyway it's Nigeria you can buy people's minds easily cause the bulk are stuppid

Amadioha strike that ur finger u used in typin this about Nigerians.. U limp dicked he goat undecided
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
SenatorAiyzik:

Amadioha strike that ur finger u used in typin this about Nigerians.. U limp dicked he goat undecided

Amadioha Bleep ur mother and Sango slap ur mouth u idiot, look at this rat,this smelly pauper idioit, may ur days be dull ode oshi... i use ur data browse idiot.. i dont blame u ode oshi, if we trace ur family we gosee say e dey dysfuntional too.. when u dnt have a fada to tutor u, shldnt u buy wisdom frm ppl that hav seeing u dnt have a fada that has. son of an harlot

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
This Church Hill don turn celeb over night, I guess he used Tonto dike for fame and tonto was into him for his money.

same way RMD use Jumobi take rinse him star wey dull take resurrect him own
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
chloride6:
Churchill is not a responsible man.....

Let this woman loose!

very matured i concur, if at all the dude wants to show her off, he should divorce the legitimate wife, marry this one and then start showing her off.. what an abomination he is

2 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by SenatorAiyzik: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
amiablesystems:

Amadioha Bleep ur mother and Sango slap ur mouth u idiot, look at this rat,this smelly pauper idioit, may ur days be dull ode oshi... i use ur data browse idiot.. i dont blame u ode oshi, if we trace ur family we gosee say e dey dysfuntional too.. when u dnt have a fada to tutor u, shldnt u buy wisdom frm ppl that hav seeing u dnt have a fada that has. son of an harlot
hehehehehe and the idiot just spent all his time constructing this mistake for a supposed sentence yh?? Dude learn to spell and use punctuations properly before you come talking to me. Indian goat
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
SenatorAiyzik:
hehehehehe and the idiot just spent all his time constructing this mistake for a supposed sentence yh?? Dude learn to spell and use punctuations properly before you come talking to me. Indian goat

may the demons of ur fada's house dat forgot u begin to loc8 u and destory allthe works of ur hands for ur mad comment.. let obatala, origunmi, amadioha all strike u now idiot
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by naijajobspost(m): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimick Niniola Live Band Performance, Got People Laughing / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.