Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football (43192 Views)

Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displaced Persons With Donations / Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 Charity Football Match In Abuja / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Day11(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Churchill with light skinned ladies. wink wink wink

are like President Zuma doing like dis grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by hollywater: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
This Church Hill don turn celeb over night, I guess he used Tonto dike for fame and tonto was into him for his money.
Which money? Did he have any money to give to Tonto@ the first place? He just use Tonto to get fame.

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by SenatorAiyzik: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
amiablesystems:

may the demons of ur fada's house dat forgot u begin to loc8 u and destory allthe works of ur hands for ur mad comment.. let obatala, origunmi, amadioha all strike u now idiot
im still alive...they havent struck me yet grin
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
SenatorAiyzik:
im still alive...they havent struck me yet grin

too dull d moment has passed, fhuck off

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by amdoyin82(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
This Church Hill don turn celeb over night, I guess he used Tonto dike for fame and tonto was into him for his money.
Exactly. It was tit for tat

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Church mAn sure has good taste i can appreciate dat Fact bt not at the expense of ur home sir. Nice work
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
amiablesystems:

too dull d moment has passed, fhuck off
Chai! See finishing grin
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Trina0936:

Chai! See finishing grin

see me see trouble why shld we be celebrating mehn leaving their families running after nuttin..

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Thiaf: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by sshalom(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
We understand.
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by oodua1stson: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
thhanks to tonto for making this infidel yahoo yahoo popular
yahoo yahoo that did not scam anybody from your family. Not that the money made throughout your family lifetime is enough for him sef
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by oodua1stson: 6:42am On Apr 09, 2017
amiablesystems:
This guy is a fool, to his cheer leaders, should a married man be going this path all by himself? Anyway it's Nigeria you can buy people's minds easily cause the bulk are stuppid
you're a bastard, lowlife oloriburuku never do well brain dead.

You expect him to go beg that wh0re when she left on her own? Did he send her away?

You must be very mad
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by oodua1stson: 6:45am On Apr 09, 2017
chloride6:
Churchill is not a responsible man.....

Let this woman loose!
and you're an irresponsible nairalander
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2017
oodua1stson:
you're a bastard, lowlife oloriburuku never do well brain dead.

You expect him to go beg that wh0re when she left on her own? Did he send her away?

You must be very mad

may sudden death visit youtr family yu idiot, i borrow data from yu take browse?
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by mecussey(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:

I like the guy, and obj will be proud. He purposely used Tonto to make big church and himself famous. Guy man

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Macwytt(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
thhanks to tonto for making this infidel yahoo yahoo popular
U don support Tonto dike be dat as if you knew what happened. Hypocrite
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by oodua1stson: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

may sudden death visit youtr family yu idiot, i borrow data from yu take browse?
suffer head. Your whole family worth is not even uo to what Churchill feeds his dogs with.

That data is the most thing in your life.
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by chloride6: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
oodua1stson:
and you're an irresponsible nairalander

Have I met you before?
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2017
oodua1stson:
suffer head. Your whole family worth is not even uo to what Churchill feeds his dogs with.

That data is the most thing in your life.

idiot like you. before churchill became a man before u know am my worth don pass 15M that was over 6 years ago, guess my worth now? ode oshi... u think everyone is as useless as ur fada, ode
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by oodua1stson: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

idiot like you. before churchill became a man before u know am my worth don pass 15M that was over 6 years ago, guess my worth now? ode oshi... u think everyone is as useless as ur fada, ode
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy oloriburuku like you. Who's your father in this lie? You're as worthless in life as your parents were useless in life and death

E no go better for you. Worthless bastard
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2017
oodua1stson:
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy oloriburuku like you. Who's your father in this lie? You're as worthless in life as your parents were useless in life and death

E no go better for you. Worthless bastard

its nt ur fault, data don cheap, i blame ICT cpys, beta look for something to do, ur wasting ur time with a made man. Ur time is running. beta go look for wat to do online. .. i no dey ur cliq... go fynd ur peers broke ass
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by oodua1stson: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

oloriburuku like you can go team up with that drug addict toto decay. You can cry from now till the end of time but Churchill is with a better, sane person now. So fvck you and your entire generation
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by oodua1stson: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

its nt ur fault, data don cheap, i blame ICT cpys, beta look for something to do, ur wasting ur time with a made man. Ur time is running. beta go look for wat to do online. .. i no dey ur cliq... go fynd ur peers broke ass
you offspring of a lowlife nobody caking me broke when I've achieved more than your wretched parents
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2017
oodua1stson:
you offspring of a lowlife nobody caking me broke when I've achieved more than your wretched parents

lol..trust me. in ten life times u cant achieve what i achieved at 25
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by oodua1stson: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

lol..trust me. in ten life times u cant achieve what i achieved at 25
lol coming from a doofus who sucks on dope head toto decay.

Successful people don't brag like he goats online but a never do well scumbag like you won't know since you're a bloody suffer head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos) / Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Adesua Etomi Visits Mandela House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.