Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,496 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison (9331 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison / Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by henry007(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

Like/Subscribe if you love it.

Thanks.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by Behankey(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
That's nice. No real difference between the two. And the Canon's camera is on point. The Phantom 6 and the CX has to be my favorite tecno phones recently

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by Oyetboy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Does this phone support glo's 4G band
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by henry007(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oyetboy:
It supports 4G LTE, it should support glo.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by investigator007: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
henry007:

Thanks.

They both have their individual appeals
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by Freelancerx: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Oyetboy:
It does.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by scarycuteface(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2017
CX's camera is on point!!! Not ridiculing the Phantom 6's though. Which is equally superb.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by oscillation55(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nice review though you failed to say anything on the battery which is another department where Camon CX floored phantom 6. I suspected Camon CX battery the very day I handled a sample unit sent to me before the actual launch date. I handled the phone with the screen brightness @100% yet the battery rarely dropped.
henry007:

Thanks.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by henry007(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
oscillation55:
Nice review though you failed to say anything on the battery which is another department where Camon CX floored phantom 6. I suspected Camon CX battery the very day I handled a sample unit sent to me before the actual launch date. I handled the phone with the screen brightness @100% yet the battery rarely dropped.
Only because i haven't used the Phantom 6 as my daily driver so i can't give an objective opinion on which is actually better in terms of battery life. However i'd say the Camon CX stacks up to the Infinix Zero 4 plus in terms of battery life and way way way better than the camon C8.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by paolokonqueror(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Not much difference, there are quite some and I agree, these two phones have to be one (or two) of their best phones recently, probably all time

Behankey:
That's nice. No real difference between the two. And the Canon's camera is on point. The Phantom 6 and the CX has to be my favorite tecno phones recently
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
It does support glo, it's one of the things that got a lot of users excited. Glo 4G LTE BAND 28
henry007:
It supports 4G LTE, it should support glo.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by paolokonqueror(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
YESSSSS they do, both classy phones anyway

investigator007:

They both have their individual appeals
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by dejiWEST: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol you can't ridicule the Phantom 6 if you wanted to but that CX Camera is really solid tho.

scarycuteface:
CX's camera is on point!!! Not ridiculing the Phantom 6's though. Which is equally superb.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by dejiWEST: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Camon CX has a nice battery, I keep telling people, I wonder why some still try to say it's not, it is a very good battery and it's supported with fast charge.

oscillation55:
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by henry007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
dejiWEST:
The Camon CX has a nice battery, I keep telling people, I wonder why some still try to say it's not, it is a very good battery and it's supported with fast charge.

The battery life did take me by surprise. I wasn't expecting a 3200mAh battery to last that long.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by omoalajah(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Yes it does have 4G
Oyetboy:
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by omoalajah(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2017
Good enough for normal usage not heavy usage
dejiWEST:

Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by datyorubaboy: 1:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Its about the optimization bro
henry007:

The battery life did take me by surprise. I wasn't expecting a 3200mAh battery to last that long.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by datyorubaboy: 1:00am On Apr 10, 2017
The battery is decent enough
dejiWEST:

Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by missslimzy(f): 1:48am On Apr 10, 2017
THE OS is doing the work
henry007:

Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by missslimzy(f): 1:48am On Apr 10, 2017
3200 mah is good for any device
datyorubaboy:
The battery is decent enough
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by Abdstrakt(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Oyetboy:
The Camon cx yes, the L9PLUS no.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by Behankey(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Not much difference, there are quite some and I agree, these two phones have to be one (or two) of their best phones recently, probably all time

You get it. Both devices have dope design and camera even.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by henry007(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Behankey:
You get it. Both devices have dope design and camera even.
Although i prefer the camon cx camera.

See Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by Behankey(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
henry007:
Although i prefer the camon cx camera.

See Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Very clear and detailed. I think the Camon CX's camera is out of this world.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by henry007(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Behankey:
Very clear and detailed. I think the Camon CX's camera is out of this world.
thanks . I appreciate that.
You should see it on snapchat. Amazing!
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by scarycuteface(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lol you can't ridicule the Phantom 6 if you wanted to but that CX Camera is really solid tho.

Gotta give it to both phones then. But I'd slightly be sentimental and say that the CX's camera is great.
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by Freelancerx: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Close call.
oscillation55:
So are you saying the CX is slightly greater than the phantom or it's just the battery that's better?
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by Astutechris(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2017
I will give it to Tecno Phantom 6. Tecno Camon CX is really not a bad option but not when Phantom 6 is the next option.

https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/tecno-camon-cx/
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by chigozie391(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2017
Wanna sell my phantom 6.. . 3 months old.. No scratches no fault... Whatsapp me 08163047983
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by mummyson26(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2017
chigozie391:
Wanna sell my phantom 6.. . 3 months old.. No scratches no fault... Whatsapp me 08163047983
Location and price?
Re: TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison by shiftback: 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
There's​ not much of a difference between both but I'll give it to.the phantom 6.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Qualcomm Snapdragon Chip Overrated? / How Do I Get To Maza Maza From Oshodi...going To Young Shall Grow Park / MTN Donates Hearing Aid Device To Less Privileged Children In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.