Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son (33790 Views)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? / How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by Praktikals(m): 5:37am On Aug 22, 2017
rosalieene:
Your Opinion Is Needed Please Help

My aunt(mum's last sibling) has been having issues with her husband since she got married. She has two kids, a girl(2 yrs old) and a boy(1 yr old). The girl looks like her husband, the boy looks like her husband's brother.

Apart from the other issues they have been having, there is a particular issue that tore them apart. When the boy was born, the husband has been accusing her of sleeping with a man who stays in the same house with them (a room was leased to him), he said the man is the real father of the son.

My aunt asked for a DNA test to be ran but then he shouted and was saying will she provide the money for the test. Least I forget, my aunt isn't doing anything since she got married to him. He didn't want her to work but to depend on him. Most times he doesn't give her money for feeding and upkeep..she usually run to my uncles(her brothers) they give her money. It was also because of him my granny died( she developed high bp when she came for omugwo because of the way she was treated, everyday she comes to my house and my mum gives her food).

Due to the accusations and other issues, last month instead of a DNA test, the hubby ran a genotype and blood group test and his matched with the little baby's own. later on, the man kept on insisting that the little boy is not his son as he calls him "Dada" instead of "daddy".

This time around he started accusing my aunt of sleeping with his brother and an Uncle of his. He even beats the children at any slight provocation.

On wednesday around midnight, 2:30am to be precise according to her, he came to her room and started dragging her, beating her up, strangling her, threatening to kill her even said he doesn't mind going to jail if he kills her. He was beating her and asking who was the father of the boy. He seized her phone too. Her eyes were swollen plus other injuries on her body.The next day when my uncles got to know what happened, they sent my sis to go help her pack up her stuffs and since then my aunt and her kids had been in my house. My uncles were looking for good divorce lawyers as my aunt has made up her mind not to go back to the hubby because she might die in his hands.

Last night the husband came to my house pleading, kneeling down, begging and crying. he refused to go home even till 10pm. he said he wanted his wife and kids back. he kept pleading for a second chance and kept saying he doesn't want to marry another wife... but my dad insisted he leaves the house. he was even denied access to his kids.I felt pity for the man.

Now, do you think he deserves a second chance? do you think he was really remorseful? or do you think she should go on with the divorce case? she is really at cross roads now and confused. Me for one, I don't support divorce but I don't expect someone to keep tolerating domestic violence and loose her life. Do you think she would remarry after the divorce? she had operation during the birth of her kids so she is not really in good shape so do you think any man will look at her? I am also confused on her behalf.
Never do anything that will make ur husband lose his trust in you.

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
rosalieene:

My aunt(mum's last sibling) has been having issues with her husband since she got married. She has two kids, a girl(2 yrs old) and a boy(1 yr old). The girl looks like her husband, the boy looks like her husband's brother.

Apart from the other issues they have been having, there is a particular issue that tore them apart. When the boy was born, the husband has been accusing her of sleeping with a man who stays in the same house with them (a room was leased to him), he said the man is the real father of the son.

My aunt asked for a DNA test to be ran but then he shouted and was saying will she provide the money for the test. Least I forget, my aunt isn't doing anything since she got married to him. He didn't want her to work but to depend on him. Most times he doesn't give her money for feeding and upkeep..she usually run to my uncles(her brothers) they give her money. It was also because of him my granny died( she developed high bp when she came for omugwo because of the way she was treated, everyday she comes to my house and my mum gives her food).

Due to the accusations and other issues, last month instead of a DNA test, the hubby ran a genotype and blood group test and his matched with the little baby's own. later on, the man kept on insisting that the little boy is not his son as he calls him "Dada" instead of "daddy".

This time around he started accusing my aunt of sleeping with his brother and an Uncle of his. He even beats the children at any slight provocation.

On wednesday around midnight, 2:30am to be precise according to her, he came to her room and started dragging her, beating her up, strangling her, threatening to kill her even said he doesn't mind going to jail if he kills her. He was beating her and asking who was the father of the boy. He seized her phone too. Her eyes were swollen plus other injuries on her body.The next day when my uncles got to know what happened, they sent my sis to go help her pack up her stuffs and since then my aunt and her kids had been in my house. My uncles were looking for good divorce lawyers as my aunt has made up her mind not to go back to the hubby because she might die in his hands.

Last night the husband came to my house pleading, kneeling down, begging and crying. he refused to go home even till 10pm. he said he wanted his wife and kids back. he kept pleading for a second chance and kept saying he doesn't want to marry another wife... but my dad insisted he leaves the house. he was even denied access to his kids.I felt pity for the man.

Now, do you think he deserves a second chance? do you think he was really remorseful? or do you think she should go on with the divorce case? she is really at cross roads now and confused. Me for one, I don't support divorce but I don't expect someone to keep tolerating domestic violence and loose her life. Do you think she would remarry after the divorce? she had operation during the birth of her kids so she is not really in good shape so do you think any man will look at her? I am also confused on her behalf.

She should divorce the man ASAP.

It is very rare for people like him to change. He is extremely insecure and domineering. These 2 traits means its extremely rare the abuse will cease. His need for control is unlimited and that's why he doesn't want her to work.

He will kill her eventually. He's being abandoned has exposed him as nothing

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by spongeisback: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
rosalieene:

Lol you are very funny

I am not married and I won't lie and assume am someone else

What's up? Did she go back to him?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by realtalk19: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
rosalieene:

from my experience ,your aunt's husband hasn't changed one bit.he is only pretending and missed beating her up. if she goes back to him, I hope she wunt end up dead. let her move on and put herself together.he should continue to cater for the children welfare and monitored visits for now.

life is more useful
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by rosalieene(f): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2019
realtalk19:

from my experience ,your aunt's husband hasn't changed one bit.he is only pretending and missed beating her up. if she goes back to him, I hope she wunt end up dead. let her move on and put herself together.he should continue to cater for the children welfare and monitored visits for now.

life is more useful
thanks
she went back he still beat her up again
now the marriage has packed up finally.... she ran away with her kids
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by rosalieene(f): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2019
spongeisback:

What's up? Did she go back to him?
yes she did but the beating became worst, the marriage has packed up. she ran with her kids, it's more than 6 months now. no going back.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2019
rosalieene:

yes she did but the beating became worst, the marriage has packed up.
she ran with her kids, it's more than 6 months now. no going back.
wow! I'm glad she's still alive to pick the pieces. It's suicidal if a woman is not financial stable in Nigeria. The mistake a lot of women make is to run under the 'financial cover of a man.. That's what most people call marriage in Nigeria... Its actually called death trap.

Never! ever! say I DO to a Nigerian man without correct financial backing. Your own money as a woman gives you a voice!

I wish her all the best.

8 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by sisisioge: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2019
rosalieene:

Well...let's just be grateful that she made it out alive. Abusive partners never change! Thank goodness she made it out alive fa. May God help her and her kids.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by realtalk19: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2019
rosalieene:

thanks
she went back he still beat her up again
now the marriage has packed up finally.... she ran away with her kids

wow! that's so sad.thank God she is alive . people like ur Aunty's husband don't change .they are addicted to violence.

I am not regretting I walked away too.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by spongeisback: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Good. Hope she really doesn't go back anymore.
rosalieene:

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by frozen70(f): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
rosalieene:

Situations like this, the first step us separation

Her husband is frustrated and unfortunately his wife is the recepient of his wickedness

His child calling him dada is because he is too small to pronounce the proper name

He claims that, the boy us nor his child, instead of doing DNA test, he went for genotype, what's the corollation with genotype

Just to show you that he is not really normal upstairs but he is not mad too

Forget about his pleading, your sister just escaped death

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by rosalieene(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
spongeisback:
Good. Hope she really doesn't go back anymore.
nah
its final this time
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by rosalieene(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
realtalk19:

wow! that's so sad.thank God she is alive . people like ur Aunty's husband don't change .they are addicted to violence.

I am not regretting I walked away too.
waoow
sorry you had to pass through that too.
it is well
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
rosalieene:

Chaiii, what a pity.
A man that loves his wife who has been faithful to him ought to rather bear with her, provide for her, pet and cuddle her like a baby and she do put in her best in that relationship.
I love faithful women.
What else can a man ask for. No one is perfect.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by IprintMONEY: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2021
rosalieene:

bastard u go edit u go tire. keep editing your profile, u go tire. i warned u not to quote me u think say i dey play with u. u think say i am all these guys u troll here? see me i go scatter u for nairaland, still meet u one on when i enter naija and scatter u
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2021
rosalieene:

What eventually happened? Did he get his wife and kids back? Did he become a good husband afterwards? Did he eventually run a DNA?

Men like him don't change in my opinion. I'm interested in the update.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by rosalieene(f): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Beloved3:

What eventually happened? Did he get his wife and kids back? Did he become a good husband afterwards? Did he eventually run a DNA?

Men like him don't change in my opinion. I'm interested in the update.
They are separated now.
The little boy is grown and looks like him

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
rosalieene:

They are separated now.
The little boy is grown and looks like him

Wow thanks for the update. I knew men like him hardly change except by God's intervention.
Is he a part of the boy's life now or he still didn't accept he is the father?
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by rosalieene(f): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Beloved3:

Wow thanks for the update. I knew men like him hardly change except by God's intervention.
Is he a part of the boy's life now or he still didn't accept he is the father?
He is part of the son's life now.

I don't know what's going on currently but I think they have started reconsidering coming back together.
It's not always easy especially when children are involved.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
rosalieene:

He is part of the son's life now.

I don't know what's going on currently but I think they have started reconsidering coming back together.
It's not always easy especially when children are involved.

Yep that's correct. Wish them all the best.
Re: My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2022
rosalieene:

Can I hit this shit from behind ( smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Childish Things Some Men Do / Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.