Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman (33438 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Why are our Nigerian Men so insensitive.

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband used to praise my physique and say I'm his spec. According to him skinny girls are not his type.

We got married and I have given birth to two kids and I added weight a little, plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend, the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough with little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my Pastor's wife, saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while our Pastor's wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since..

It hurts so much .. It makes me wonder if this man still loves me?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Fahdiga(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Instead of you to work on your shortcomings and be better than those he compares you with you are here nagging.

412 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by merieam16(f): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
He loves u...buh he just told u his mind.No vex ,just try work on urself at least let him see u responded to wat he told u

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Feddytune: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sorry men can be insensitive, but I think he loves you and only wants you to look hotter .. why not stop crying and set up a time table for exercises to keep fit

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by HopeVictor(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
This greedy attitude from men is very childish and wicked..if you don't want a chubby woman you go for the slim ones..stop stressing and frustrating women after they've given birth..it's a natural thing that they will add weight..

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by lilvicky68(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
If you can..try shedding some weight..but that's a bad attitude from him comparing you with another woman.. different women pass through different things during child birth..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by ojun50(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
crying will not solve any problem.

if that is what yr husband want why not give it a try.

prove to him you want to change crying will not stop him from looking at other women

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by devilmaycry: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Feddytune:
Sorry men can be insensitive, but I think he loves you and only wants you to look hotter .. why not stop crying and set up a time table for exercises to keep fit
Gbam!
exercise is good...every one should indulge in

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by haywire07(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
That man is evil. How can he keep comparing you to your pastor's wife when he can just go out there and cheat without getting caught?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Blakjewelry(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
since he keeps pressuring you, please try and work on your

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by adontcare(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.
abi o

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Ahmed0336(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
wahala
Zzor:

Ignore this advice coming from a single lady.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Movieguru(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
O wrong na
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by ojun50(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:

am sure you are not married and you don't know what marriage is all about.

no wonder you have exchange five men in one year.

@op if you want to distroy yr home you can follow this chicken advice

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Your husband has already given you a hint.... So incase if you find out that he's cheating,you shouldn't blame him... Instead you should blame yourself for not adhering to what he wants from you...

I truly understand what your husband meant by what he said even though I ain't married yet.. Sometimes,e better say make I stroll out with my fellow guyman than to stroll out with woman wey resemble guyman in all her outward appearances

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
ojun50:

am sure you are not married and you don't know what marriage is all about.

no wonder you have exchange five men in one year.

@op if you want to distroy yr home you can follow this chicken advice
will you keep quiet, was the man trying to keep his home by disrespecting his wife like that? Are you one of the men I exchanged because I've lost count.rubbish

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by BlueSparks: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
The problem is you not him entirely. Your mind has entered a relaxed state. Life even in marriages should embrace improvents and evolvements.

Before you make your husband look bad. Post a picture of yourself so people can give more accurate counsel. But as for me, you're over weight and need to work on it without using emotional guilt tripping as a shield from doing the work.

Meanwhile, have you checked my threads?

Check my threads

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Babaalajo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
The truth of the matter is if you are happy with your shape pls don't listen to him because even if you adjust like that your wife pastor he can still cheat if he want to,so! Don't disturb yourself with his word and if he truly love you like before I think he will accept you as you are. Have it in mind that you can't satisfy men no matter how,abi can you ask him to have a six pack if he doesn't have one before? He will think you've been cheating with men that have it, But if it comes from your heart to change ur physique I think it will be easy for you than someone forcing you to do it.

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by ojun50(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
will you keep quiet, was the man trying to keep his home by disrespecting his wife like that? Are you one of the men I exchanged because I've lost count.rubbish

go and marry first then tell yr husband what you wrote here.

i come in peace

50 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by heendrix(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:

Other than talking senselessly what other thing do u do with ur sorry life undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Lovethaa: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trust me it's not your shape that is the problem...
The problem is see finish.. you guys have been together for long so now you're no longer bursting his brain like old times... if you want him to come back to his senses then you have to attract admirers... open an instagram account , upload your curves and shapes there let men that appreciate your curves send you messages , make him see it ...

Trust me he will start seeing you differently...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by heendrix(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
BlueSparks:
The problem is you not him entirely. Your mind has entered a relaxed state. Life even in marriages should embrace improvents and evolvements.

Before you make your husband look bad. Post a picture of yourself so people can give more accurate counsel. But as for me, you're over weight and need to work on it without using emotional guilt tripping as a shield from doing the work.

The most sensible post so far

Op, in other words you're eating too much and too relax for his likening. myself would also get disguted with a growing tommy n a increasingly big body undecided

23 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by ThiagoKid(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
haywire07:
That man is evil. How can he keep comparing you to your pastor's wife when he can just go out there and cheat without getting caught?
This guy is ment shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tell him to go and marry the pastors wife and let you be.

Like seriously, I don't get it with some men who have so many comma yet have the effrontery to be pointing out other peoples imperfections.

Comparing your spouse to other people is the worst thing that can happen in marriage. Very wrong on all levels.

Just ignore the insatiable element and face your life.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jeon(f): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Why are our Nigerian Men so insensitive.

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband use to praise my physique and say I'm his spec . According to him skinny girls are not his type .

We got married and I have birth to two kids and I added weight a little plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend , the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough without little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my pastor wife , saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while out pastor wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since ..

it hurts so much .. it makes me wonder if this man still loves me ?

your man is evil for comparing you to another woman, we humans ain't same in any aspect.
and warning ⚠ since he said those negative words about you he may likely cheat on you.

LOVE AND MAINTAIN YOUR BODY BUT DON'T DO IT TO IMPRESS ANY BEING WITH TWO LEGS

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by FreeSpirited: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
This marriage don dey use style shake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by BlueSparks: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Believe a whining married woman at your peril

She's merely seeking comfort in hating her husband and wants validation.

I double dare the OP to post pictures let's see the little body and validate her whinings.

Don't fall for it, the OP is grossly overweight brought about by too much food and laziness

Meanwhile, have you checked my threads?

Check my threads

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lefulefu see me self no chop orobo again cause dem hard to nack for bed grin grin
I fûçk one some weeks back and I regret am grin na me dey do all the work she just lye for bed like ply wood grin
Op be like say you fat u self go slim down grin if u like yourself you won't be fat ask doctors the implications that comes with being fat they will tell u .
And leave that stupid Zzor alone make she dey yarn dust angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
AsherAmari:
Tell him to go and marry the pastors wife and let you be.

Like seriously, I don't get it with some men who have so many comma yet have the effrontery to be pointing out other peoples imperfections.

Comparing your spouse to other people is the worst this that can happen in a marriage. Very wrong on all levels.

Just ignore the insatiable element and face your life.

Chubby cheeks rock wink

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.