Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) (30268 Views)

Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Can Plantain Tree And Palm Tree Be Raise Together ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by villagecraft: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
A Fall from palm tree, A fall Off life. A young enterprising boy from Ndiodolu Ukpor in Nnewi south LGA Tochukwu lost his life yesterday when he fell off a Palm tree which cause is yet to be ascertained.

http://www.naaija.com/fall-from-palm-tree/

1 Like

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by villagecraft: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by ikombe: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na so im just die go cry

9 Likes

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tragic. Sympathy to the bereaved famlily.

But op, you said he fell off a palm tree and you are talking about "cause"? Cause of death or cause of wetin? undecided

seunlayi:
What a loss

Dear Mods, in view of the ongoing Utme registration, waec, Neco etc, kindly ensure that a minimum of 3 threads from the education section make it to FP daily. This is important, I know you understand what I m trying to say..........

Thanks

Show your support

Yes o. Not just support for some people in a house somewhere in the South

8 Likes

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by GdexFolami(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
O yo ju ni ....Rip thou ,may your soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Paradise163(f): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oh poor boy. Probably his "ete" (wonder what they call this in English : undecided) wasn't strong enough and he climbed the tree without checking.
My uncle fell from a palm tree and died for this same cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by PrinzCarter(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dem don shake dis boy calabash were dem put am
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
What a loss

Dear Mods, in view of the ongoing Utme registration, waec, Neco etc, kindly ensure that a minimum of 3 threads from the education section make it to FP daily. This is important, I know you understand what I m trying to say..........

Thanks

Show your support

24 Likes

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Vorigo: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
......After being cursed by his step-mother

Op, you forgot this part

R. I.P
Death is everywhere these days, even kids playing can result to one dying. Sad
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP to the departed soul
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Divay22(f): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Neglect of Education can destroy a country more than an atomic bomb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by mennagina(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
rest in peace young blood.... You died while hustling. Respect to all legit hustlers

3 Likes

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by tunji2003(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Anambra state associated with falling down on top of a tree May God protect their citizens
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by kittykollinxx(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
buhari you see wetin u cause
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by bbeautylik(f): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by merdara: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
PrinzCarter:

I know am supposed to be sober in this thread but this cracked me up grin grin grin

RIP to the dead
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Most you post everything on nairaland
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sad. RIP!
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Palm tree no get short cut. As you climb, na so you must come down. RIP to the dead
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by olola4(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
R.I.P.
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Philinho(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
oh rest in peace oooo. to hustle again na wahala chai
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Vorigo:
......After being cursed by his step-mother

Op, you forgot this part

R. I.P
Death is everywhere these days, even kids playing can't result to one dying.

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by abbaapple: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Village people at work, Infact we re not safe!
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Nicholas190(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria, this one of the worst country to survive, if this young blood was given the privilege of good work, what would have took him to high osisi nkwu? May God fight all those corrupt leaders that plunder our future.
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by legwa10(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Young destiny slashed into d bin just lyk dat?... God help us all
Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
[s]
PrinzCarter:

abbaapple:
Village people at work, Infact we re not safe!

tunji2003:
Anambra state associated with falling down on top of a tree May God protect their citizens
[/s]

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=55387937][/quote]

Was your name Tazmode before? When I first saw the pix of this dog almost broke my ribs laughing .

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Was your name Tazmode before? When I first saw the pix of this dog almost broke my ribs laughing .

Re: Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Paradise163:
Oh poor boy. Probably his "ete" (wonder what they call this in English : undecided) wasn't strong enough and he climbed the tree without checking.
My uncle fell from a palm tree and died for this same cause

Ete is ete in English, Chinese, Portuguese etc. Sorry about your uncle. Was he an ogbu akwu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dry Season Fluted Pumpkin (Ugu) Farming Step-By-Step Practical / Please Help Me On Broilers Feed Formulation Procedure / My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.