Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? (19332 Views)

Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties / Why Is Dangerious Not To Have Landed Property In Life. / Why Is Dangerious Not To Have Landed Property In Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2017
Your home town
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
i will like to know the safest place in nigeria to buy a landed property.
please give a few reasons why you prefer the area you mentioned.
by safest, i mean an area where there is less robbery, less cult activities, less kidnap activities etc.
an area you can do things freely and not get scared that your neighbors or group of people might be planning to rob or harm you for any reason.
will welcome sincere opinions.
areas around lagos, abuja, calabar prefered
thanks

Come to back of redemption camp, along Lagos Ibadan express way
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by spirit88: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
by safest, i mean an area where there is less robbery, less cult activities, less kidnap activities etc.
an area you can do things freely and not get scared that your neighbors or group of people might be planning to rob or harm you for any reason.
thanks

Ahmadu bello street, off sambisa road, Maiduguri Borno state.
Very safe and secured.

Please next time u wanna write poo like this, tell us the size of ur pocket first and don't form class.
Ur pocket knows where you belong.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Build a flying house, this way no one would get to you till robbers begin to wield gunships and attack drones
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by 2bam: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2017
there is no safest place,all these things you mention one or two must happen to you unless you are not in this world be ready to face challenges my friend.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by obidevine(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
thanks

There's a place called Abijo GRA in Lagos, it's a new scheme , I advice you come and purchase landed property there. One major thing you need to put into consideration is your budget. Email me devyneze@gmail.com. Let me give you more professional advice.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by SAVAGEBETS: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
thanks

Go to Akobo Ibadan, Omolayo estate in particular. Take this from someone who's lived in 14 states around all the geopolitical zones. I will build mine there too.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by ularibabe: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Come to Umuahia, Abia State
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by uk5000: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Lagos - Gbagada, Festac Town, Banana Island
Akwa Ibom - Uyo (Safer than calabar)
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by snipesdam(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2017
chocodaviva:
In my candid opinion nowhere on earth is safe....
Cos even if d street, estate, community or states is peaceful.......
What about ur family, friends and friends friend? ............
Most times kidnapping, robbery Nd assassinations happens itch free cos it was an insider's job or information.........
I stand to corrected not abused......
Gudnyte

Tim to move to Orbit
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by greggng: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
thanks

My brother gowon estate is the best place for you giving all that you mentioned. Here decent people built their own house and everyone lives in peace here. The road network is superb. Banks re allover. The only thing you ve to worry about is the cost of land here. I ve some land going for 40million but u don't ve to bother about omonile cos fha is incharge here. Some people re just buying some flats allocatedd to people during gowons regime and renovates it to get a decentt accommodation in a decent environment. Those ones are cheaper. If you ve ur money you can ask for my number I will guide you. I forgot the best schoools, market, banks and churches are here

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by dotcomnamename: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2017
SAVAGEBETS:

Go to Akobo Ibadan, Omolayo estate in particular. Take this from someone who's lived in 14 states around all the geopolitical zones. I will build mine there too.

I've been hearing this akobo as a very decent safe area in Ibadan. Can you explain more about akobo.?
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by JERRYKOKO2020(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2017
WHY IBEJU-LEKKI?
Reasons why you need to invest in landed properties at IBEJU LEKKI:-
1. No Omo Onile Issues, No Double Sale, No Agency Fees, No Government Acquisition.
2. Triple Effect Land Appreciation Every 2years.
3. Availability of Installment Payment Plan.
4. Within Other Developing Estates.
5. Proper Documentation by Trusted Professionals.
6. Fastest Growing Region in Africa.
It is home to Multi-billion dollars projects such as:-
1. Lekki-Epe International Airport
2. Lekki Deep Sea Port
3. Dangote Petroleum Refinery
4. Lekki Free Trade Zone
5. Chinese Free Trade Zone
5. Ibeju Lekki Railway Station
6. New Shoprite (Biggest in West Africa)
7. 4th Mainland Bridge
8. Luxury Resorts such as La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Omu Resort, Eleko Beach, Lagos Private Golf Beach Resort, etc.
9. Major Industries such as Eleganza Industrial City, Power Oil & Indomie Companies, etc.
10. Coscharis HQ
11. New Computer Village
12. Pan Atlantic University, etc.
Don't just buy a land, make an investment. Buy, sit back and watch your rental income grow! Make the right decision now!!
The good news is that right now, you can get a plot of land for as low as N 700,000 (limited Promo Offer) in one of our Estates.
Contact Jerry:- 08131541442
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by back2sender: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Benue state
River state
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Bimpe29: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Ilorin is the safest, as you have little or no kidnapping, armed robbery incidents as well as cultist violence.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by temitope277(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2017
alagbaka estate, akure
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by pweetychyka(f): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2017
BlowBack:

OPC terrorised that area in the early 2000's.

If by secure you mean a place that requires ethnic vigilante group to maintain security then I won't even give it a glance.

Don't know about that boss!
Buh a family friend stays dere! Trust me wen I say d estate he stays is like small London! grin grin
To see sand for ground sef na problem....
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by omogidi234(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:

you are right about your points though. but i think there are still some areas that are tagged "secured"

Chocodaviva is absolutely correct. However if you still want a place secured​ in quote, consider Banana Island in Lagos. I can gladly help you get a good land there with my legal and real estate experience.

However, let us look at some issues flowing from Chocodaviva's post above.

What if someone has a house in Banana Island and domestic staff kills him/her? This scenario has played out severally​ in Nigeria. A promising lady was killed in her apartment early this year or late last year in ParkView Ikoyi.

What if someone drives out of the secured environment and gets killed in another environmen?

What about stray bullet? ( by the way I tweeted to any one cares to listen in authority yesterday on the need to begin to use rubber bullets, so we can stop wasting innocent lives from stray bullets).

We can only pray for safety in this society.

BOTTOM LINE.

1. Your ability to get a well secured area is fundamentally​ dependent on your financial ability!

2. You have to live your life irrespective of the ills of the society around you.

Please note that if you have some good cash, you can get land in some gated communities not to expensive in Lagos.

Many thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by femijohn21(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Heaven is the only place that is secure and I guess you wouldn't want to go there now. Life is full of up and down. So live as if tomorrow is the day of judgement.

My candid advice.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by nickxtra(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
thanks
Come to Abuja, we get you a government approved land/house at good price, perfect the documents. You are ready to build and pack in and live there for life.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Benchuko1(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2017
GRA Onitsha, in Anambra state is cool and safe too
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Onedibe1: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2017
The worst place x warri...dnt tink of having a landed property there
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Sunmolar(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Pls anyone to help with the contact of CLAY BRICKS FACTORY IN IBADAN? grin
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by 2baga(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2017
ekems2017:
Federal housing in Calabar, Ekorinim in Calabar, satellite town in Calabar. Those places are safe and it's a mind your business area.

Abuja; depends on your pocket but if you are an average man, Federal Housing Authority Nyanya is a very safe place to own a house do your business. Karu is another safe place.

This sounds like a fun place to live
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Basfaq(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2017
My friend if it is present day of Nigeria of today nowhere is safe.just imaging where you like and move on.And moreover,why are you so much worry,are you a billionaire?. What's wrong with where you grew up and where are now
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Zirah: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Lol. I love this.

chocodaviva:

Banana island
Lekki
Ajao estate
Magodo
Ikoyi
V.I
Osbourne
Ikeja GRA
And of course my beloved state Ekiti state lolz
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by pavy(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2017
the safest place to build your house in Nigeria is in the sky...there no BH boys can reach u grin
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by trippleKAY(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2017
chocodaviva:

Banana island
Lekki
Ajao estate
Magodo
Ikoyi
V.I
Osbourne
Ikeja GRA
And of course my beloved state Ekiti state lolz
ekiti state, head qtr of d yahoo boys, I cut cap for those guys aha
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Litmus: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2017
I know loads of very wealthy and well to do people living all over Nigeria -well, mostly Kano, Kaduna, Warri, Benin, Onitsha, Lagos, Asaba and Portharcourt and none have related any exotic tales of having been robbed or attacked. Nigeria is generally far safer than the internet would have you believe.

I've been mugged in London not in Nigeria.

Actually, in all my periodic stints in Nigeria, only once have I been near acts of theft and this was when the houseboy ran away with my dad's DVD player. Oh, yes, and the driver disappeared with one of Popsy's cars for several days in Warri but we, the young ones, tracked him down. It was our gyrating vehicle, he wasn't going to get away. We tracked the suker down to a renown robbers' drinking den, down at Omeiter or some such place (wrong spelling I know). Lol, that was a bit of an adventure grin
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by ShoProperties(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Real Estate is a profitable business in Lagos Nigeria. You can make real money in real estate but you have to be smart, well inform and with a bit of luck.
Property values appreciate fast, Property prices in Lagos Nigeria is constantly rising. Ask anyone who could have bought a plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 15-20 years ago and failed to purchase. They will tell you it was a missed opportunity. For example a land bought in ikota for 3.5 million naira about four years ago, is now worth over 12 million naira. Another typical example is a land bought at sangotedo (off lekki epe express way) for 750 thousand naira in 2004 is now valued at over 5 million naira. It not just in Lagos states that properties appreciates fast, other states are appreciating as well.
You don’t have to be wealthy to invest in Real Estate. In some states, the cost for a plot of land is not as expensive as in lagos, Abuja and the other major states capital. Example in ogun state etc.
You have be know when to invest. Timing is absolutely key and location.
It is not just land only, rents prices are also constantly increasing in Lagos. Lagos is the centre of commerce, more and more business are sprouting up. The more businesses means better standard of living, which means more people ready to buy and rent properties.
Lagos Nigeria is constantly expanding, this means that property you’re buying that appear to be in the suburb, may soon become a property in a commercial neighborhood. The means your property value will rapidly appreciate in value faster than you imagined.
It has been proven time and time again. If you invest in real estate and invest right. Your investment will take care of of itself and in a few short years you might be laughing to the bank.

BUYING A LAND/HOUSE
If you decide to buy a Land or a House.
1. Ensure you do due diligence – at Lands Registry office
2. Get a lawyer to investigate the real owner of the land/house
3. Ensure no litigation on the property
5. Property is not subject of any Government acquisition.
6. Property is not under short leases, easements, licenses, road or right of way and more

#ibejulekki
With 700k you can get a plot of land in Ibeju Lekki And See How Fast it will Appreciate

For available properties you can invest on contact to get Videos and pics

Call 08035331074 08027493735 08124579981

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by vatiqan(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2017
BlowBack:

My beautiful Calabar has gone to the dogs since Ayade became governor.

Crime rates and gang violence has gone up to the roof.

Warri better pass Calabar now in terms of security

same Ayade, has his businesses in Warri; therefore, we are not surprised. We know where he copied from- Warri!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affordable Lands For Sell in Lagos / Juhel Filing Station In Enugu On Fire After An Explosion (Photos) / Magodo Land Dispute: Our Story, By Shangisha Landlord’s Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.