Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? (19334 Views)

Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties / Why Is Dangerious Not To Have Landed Property In Life. / Why Is Dangerious Not To Have Landed Property In Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by wemimo88(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=chocodaviva post=55400745]
Banana island
Lekki
Ajao estate
Magodo
Ikoyi
V.I
Osbourne
Ikeja GRA
And of course my beloved state Ekiti state lolz [/qute]

Waoooooo my states babe.... Good to meet you

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by vatiqan(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
i will like to know the safest place in nigeria to buy a landed property.
please give a few reasons why you prefer the area you mentioned.
by safest, i mean an area where there is less robbery, less cult activities, less kidnap activities etc.
an area you can do things freely and not get scared that your neighbors or group of people might be planning to rob or harm you for any reason.
will welcome sincere opinions.
areas around lagos, abuja, calabar prefered
thanks

@Op, if you are really interested in Calabar, vis, Tinapa area, State Housing, Asari Eso Layout, oustskirt of Calabar where they've cited the private University; show ur interest. But I have no biz in Calabar South o!
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by shophut(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Akwa Ibom State, the land of promise. Very peaceful and welcoming to visitors.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by oluwalonikemi: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abeokuta
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Mbediogu(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Safest place to own property is your village.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by simplicity1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Your papa village
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Bnladan(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sambisa grin
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
goldedprince:
i will like to know the safest place in nigeria to buy a landed property.
please give a few reasons why you prefer the area you mentioned.
by safest, i mean an area where there is less robbery, less cult activities, less kidnap activities etc.
an area you can do things freely and not get scared that your neighbors or group of people might be planning to rob or harm you for any reason.
will welcome sincere opinions.
areas around lagos, abuja, calabar prefered
thanks

A Half-plot of Land close to the road(300k) at Badagry is up for sale. Contact me if interested. Genuine Owner.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by chocodaviva(f): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
trippleKAY:
ekiti state, head qtr of d yahoo boys, I cut cap for those guys aha
Lolz its a complement
Even my gomina na yahoo man
So wat do u expect before lolz
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by Youngzedd(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
BlowBack:

My beautiful Calabar has gone to the dogs since Ayade became governor.

Crime rates and gang violence has gone up to the roof.

Warri better pass Calabar now in terms of security

Hence I am concern, Cross River State have no Governor.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by goldedprince: 4:12am On Apr 13, 2017
vatiqan:

@Op, if you are really interested in Calabar, vis, Tinapa area, State Housing, Asari Eso Layout, oustskirt of Calabar where they've cited the private University; show ur interest. But I have no biz in Calabar South o!
ii am fully interested in state housing
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by goldedprince: 4:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Youngzedd:

If you have interest in Calabar, send me a PM.
i will
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by vatiqan(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2017
goldedprince:

ii am fully interested in state housing

Are u in Calabar? If no, then how can we communic8?
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by trippleKAY(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
chocodaviva:

Lolz its a complement
Even my gomina na yahoo man
So wat do u expect before lolz
lol yahoo man, I was in ado for a wedding two weeks ago, come and see guys in reception with their phone, even groom sef dey update.....
I just bring out my phone too enter nairaland just to feel among lol

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by chocodaviva(f): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
trippleKAY:
lol yahoo man, I was in ado for a wedding two weeks ago, come and see guys in reception with their phone, even groom sef dey update.....
I just bring out my phone too enter nairaland just to feel among lol
Lobatan if u can't beat dem kuku queue up and join dem
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by segunotiti(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
ekems2017:
Federal housing in Calabar, Ekorinim in Calabar, satellite town in Calabar. Those places are safe and it's a mind your business area.

Abuja; depends on your pocket but if you are an average man, Federal Housing Authority Nyanya is a very safe place to own a house do your business. Karu is another safe place.

Did I just see Satellite Town, Calabar. U must be a joker, nowhere in Calabar is safe.
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by goldedprince: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
vatiqan:

Are u in Calabar? If no, then how can we communic8?
am not in calabar, but communication is not an issue. how do i contact you
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by goldedprince: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
segunotiti:

Did I just see Satellite Town, Calabar. U must be a joker, nowhere in Calabar is safe.
yup i know satalite town aint that safe.
as regards no where in calabar is safe, i must say places like state housing is kinda secured
Re: Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? by omololu251(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Abeokuta is good. Let talk if you're interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affordable Lands For Sell in Lagos / Juhel Filing Station In Enugu On Fire After An Explosion (Photos) / Magodo Land Dispute: Our Story, By Shangisha Landlord’s Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.