Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. (4035 Views)

5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing / 5 Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic / 5 Things Bloggers Should Understand About Ad Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by zumen(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Traffic is what every blogger craves for and you can never really get enough of it. Here are a few things you should understand that’ll help you boost your traffic .

1.Size Of Audience– A lot of popular blogs have a total market size of at least 5 million people. While the top 100 blogs usually have a total market size of 200 million or more. That’s not how many readers they have, that’s how many readers they could have if everyone with an interest in the topic they write about read their blog. So there’s always space for a new blog to get some part of the audience.

2. Age Target – The many readers are usually between the ages of 17 and 50. If you’re targeting an audience younger or older than that window, it’s almost impossible to build a popular blog, simply because the people in this age range hardly like reading blogs.

MUST READ>>>
4 Ways To Optimize Your Website For Google Mobile Indexing

3. Content Longevity – Many blogs publish posts on an ongoing basis so you’ll need an audience that has an ongoing interest. Topics about smartphones or social media changes all the time, so people will want to read about it forever. Some topics only interest people for a few months or even weeks .

4. Language Of The Blog – I like the fact that a few blogs are trying to be in a language other than English but In general, blogging is mostly confined to the English language. Although, it’s totally possible to build a popular blog in German or Portuguese, but the traffic techniques will be totally different, and it will be extremely difficult.

5. Love Your Audience – You need to like the audience. Surprisingly, this is the number one reason a blog fades away following a period of rapid growth. After attracting a small audience, you discover that you can’t stand them, and you stop writing because it’s not fun anymore. The moral of the story: make sure you like the people you are trying to attract because you’ll be hanging out with them for years to come.

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/03/5-factors-bloggers-should-understand-to.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by clickbnkgod: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Ftc sha..... Sign of a good Sunday.

Op no. 5 is on point, I always tell people to treat their audience like humans not like robots. That way you will last long in the business.

Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by hemartins(m): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Gogirl:
2nd to comment here

Naa. Just keep trying.

Some bloggers writeup are just to get traffic so they go extra mile to give fake stories. You'd see something like this :

Driver turns all passengers to poultry birds
A bird turned into an old woman.
Click and type amen.

2 Likes

Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by Gogirl(f): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2017
2nd to comment here

1 Like

Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2017
They should post fake stories that draw attention too grin grin grin,i need a pretty girl to hit 'LIKE' grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by lola024(f): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2017
How I wish Lalasticlala himself who built this successful forum can just give us a hint.....
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by Abaasit4real(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2017
really helpful!! thanks man!! Godbless!
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by sakalisis(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Okies
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by lola024(f): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2017
All of those dnt even work again....
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by olamilekside2: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Nice points
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by tstx(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2017
okay
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2017
lola024:
All of those dnt even work again....

LOL bro how market? Be like using female moniker self to attract traffic no they work again too again abi grin
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by gidimasters(m): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2017
lola024:
How I wish Lalasticlala himself who built this successful forum can just give us a hint.....

Who tell you lalasticlala is the owner?

2 Likes

Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by Ogashub(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by dfrost: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by dfrost: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2017
gidimasters:

cheesy grin With the manner and rate people call his name, a newbie would think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by Shollay20(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2017
1 million reader is not easy to get.
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by ednut1(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2017
90% of them should quit. Its not their calling . Even the op stole d article. I just tire for una

2 Likes

Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by clickbnkgod: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2017
gidimasters:

No mind am. Some people go just won cause trouble where peace dey. Na only oga seun and oga Lalasticlala know wetin dey between dem two.
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by MrAwePresident: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Unless you are Linda ikeji who sabi your blog ? @Op
Show us your traffic screen shot before we believe your advice

2 Likes

Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by softboiy: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2017
bring your paypal funds to me 350/$
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by eph12(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Read this exact same thing some days ago either here or shoutmeloud
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2017
ednut1:
90% of them should quit. Its not their calling . Even the op stole d article. I just tire for una
the issue is they are motivated by the wrong reasons..blogging is now seen as just a means to make sum quick bucks ..
but the op sha..lol
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by ipreach: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2017
good
Re: Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. by eaglegist: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2017
You are on point and this is very nice. I have been considering those factors and it really help. I will just advise my fellow bloggers or intending ones to just read the post on this best blogging Tips: How to take your blog from Zero to Hero HERE

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Tips That Can Help Your Website Make Extra Profit / How To Cash Out $ From Limit Paypal Account?? / Freelance Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.