Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why (1586 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by Ngemebiri(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2009
With mammoth delectation i want to know why most married women 4get how they use to play with their husband before marriage, before marriage they do a lot of kisses, romance and sex, there is never a dull moment, their head is always on the laps or chest of the husband, but after marriage they don't do that any more, 95% of their attentions now goes to the kids, the only attention they give to their husbands are, welcome, what will you eat and goodnight let me feed the baby. After much statistics i found out that this singular behavior of women is one of the most contributing factor why most married men go out to date girls outside their marriage, just to get better satisfaction and romance. please tell me what's your own view on this matter.
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
Im getting a sense of deja vous with this topic. Anyhoo, maybe if the man shares house duties and the upkeep of the kids with the wife, they can discover a new kind of non-sexual duty together. In Nigeria, taking care of the kids, cleaning the house, cooking etc is all done by the wife, please tell me, when will she have the energy and time to play house and romance with your lazy arse? Another prehistoric, archaic reason for trifling Nugors to cheat.

1 Like

Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
Men are natural predators.

stop blaming women
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by NiaLong(f): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2009
Just another man trying to justify his weak cheatin sorry self. angry
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by omen: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
Have u asked yourself "what your role is as a father?" Or u think parenting is all about sex & producing children?
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2010
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by tallgal(f): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2010
Have you worked full-time, had two or three young children and done housework with no househelp? What energy will you have? Try helping more, or getting a house help or cleaning agency, whatever works. It's your home and as the head of the family it's yours to handle.
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by ugo2u(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2010
@poster

I dont think you are completely right, but I think its the men's fault that women are like that, we hold on to ego and pride and male machismo as the head of the house while the women slave away 24/7

Try helping your wife with the chores (yeah I know you got to swallow that pride), remind her how much you value her and take her out like you used to (with the kids) and finally help her with the kids and before you know it you will buckin in the bed like bunnies as you used to.

If that doesnt work feel free to sue me

Women are helpers, if you are lazy and she is doing all the work them be rest assured at night you are on your own
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by Sissy3(f): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2010
yes, some women do often neglect their "romance" after having a kid. their priorities change and their child become their utmost priority. which is very  understandable, chasing a toddler around, housework and stress is enough to stop the romance machine engine, however, am of the believe that a woman should at least try not forget her friend, and first love, her husband and his needs too.  its very doable.
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by amebono1: 2:12am On Jan 07, 2010
~Sissy~:

yes, some women do often neglect their "romance" after having a kid. their priorities change and their child become their utmost priority. which is very understandable, chasing a toddler around, housework and stress is enough to stop the romance machine engine, however, am of the believe that a woman should at least try not forget her friend, and first love, her husband and his needs too. its very doable.

good point sissy, but the fact that he is her husband does not mean he is her first love wink
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by Outstrip(f): 2:15am On Jan 07, 2010
The fact that you called it a duty is the reason why you will probably still be jacking off tonight. That is what Nigerian men want. Maybe you should try fixing your own dinner every once in a while. A man that is useful around the house is like pre-intimacy for a woman 24/7. You will get more attention if you do that than wait for her to care for you like she cares for the baby while you sit of the couch scratching your nuts and waiting for your stout.
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by Sissy3(f): 2:31am On Jan 07, 2010
!amebo no1:

good point Sissy, but the fact that he is her husband does not mean he is her first love wink

Okkie maybe not their "first love" per se but the person they fall/were in love with before kids came
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by rerute1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
Women na wa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Almost all of u talking here are saying the men do not help u!!!!

CAn u say it to his face??
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by Manabos: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
With mammoth delectation i want to know why most married women 4get how they use to play with their husband before marriage, before marriage they do a lot of kisses, romance and sex, there is never a dull moment, their head is always on the laps or chest of the husband,

the reason is that most woman do that because they wont the married the man, that is why they can do any things at that time in order for them get married

men shine ur eye shocked
Re: How Come Most Married Women 4get Their Duties After Marriage, Why by beingme(f): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
no idea so nothng to say

(1) (Reply)

Devastating Story! You Have To Read And Help. PLS!!!!! / Gang Murdered Boy During Rush Hour - Nigerian Parents In London What Is Going On / Enduring Spouses,share Your Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.