Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Relationship / Religious Dilemma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Relationship / Religious Dilemma (520 Views)

Slavery in the Bible: answers for Christians and the atheist dilemma / The Islamic Dilemma / The Atheist's Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship / Religious Dilemma by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Happy Sunday Nairalanders. I really do not know which section to post this because it entails both Romance and Religion. And i believe i am not the only person facing this predicament.
This post might be a bit lengthy, so kindly bear with me. Your constructive criticisms and mature advice are welcome :
I am a mature man in his early thirties who has a small job he is managing, but i have noticed that after chatting with some 'so called bornagain girls' on social media and the question of where do you worship comes up, the girls feel dissapointed and then say it can't work out. Despite the fact that they confirm that i am the perfect husband material, they feel my place of worship won't be accepted by their folks.
Now my questions are :
1. Are there no open-minded free thinking girls again in Nigeria ?
2. Must religion be a criteria for love and not spirituality which is the ultimate ?
3. Does a church denomination, Religious affiliation make u righteous ?
4. Our Lord Jesus Christ came for both the jews and gentiles, so why does this issue of 'where you worship' always pose a threat when matters of the heart comes up.
I sincerely believe Nigeria will be great if and only if we stop the segregation; religious background, tribalism, ethnicity, sexual differences etc won't take us anywhere. Only LOVE will, as Love is the greatest of all commandments. And yes, my humble self is a member of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (popularly known as Olumba Olumba). It is the kingdom of God long prophesied by Daniel. And even in Our Lord Prayer - The kingdom has come.
So if you are female, 20-25, open-minded and ready to be more spiritual and in a commited relationship, pm me or call or text 08139012462. Have a blessed sunday friends. Ur insults, advice and criticisms are welcomed
Re: Relationship / Religious Dilemma by orisa37: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
You're not praying enough. You're a husband material. Start praying seriously with all your Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength and God will give you your missing Ribs on a Plata of Gold.
Re: Relationship / Religious Dilemma by DeltaBachelor(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
orisa37:
You're not praying enough. You're a husband material. Start praying seriously with all your Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength and God will give you your missing Ribs on a Plata of Gold.
Thanks Orisa, i will continue praying without ceasing and hope that one day, I just might meet 'the one' either on this platform or in real life. Thanks for your contribution.I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

My Over The Counter Experience Acting As A"prophetess And Seer", Aderonke Bello / The Decline Of Witch Trials In Europe / What Should Be Done To Old Religious Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.