Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Islam - The Universal Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam - The Universal Religion (588 Views)

Letter of Frosbel from the Universal Bible / The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). / The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam - The Universal Religion by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2017
ISLAM – THE UNIVERSAL RELIGION
“Nothing is said to you (O Muhammad) except what was said to the apostles before you (i.e. Moses, Jesus, and all others).” (Qur’an 41:43)

What Exactly?
“I have sent to every nation a messenger (sayings): “Worship God and avoid false gods” Qur’an 16:36
“We sent no apostle before you (Muhammad) to whom We did not send this inspiration: ‘There is no god but Me, therefore, serve Me.’” (Qur’an 21:25)

The Islamic Monotheism Creed, how True?
From the lips of Moses(pbuh); “Sharma Isrelu, Adonai ila aena Adonai Ikhad” (Hebrew) – meaning “Hear oh Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One” Deuteronomy 6:4

From the lips of Jesus(pbuh); “Sharma Isrelu, Adonai ila aena Adonai Ikhad” (Hebrew) – meaning “Hear oh Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One” Mark 12:29

From the lips of Muhammad(pbuh); “Wa ila ukum illahu wahidun la ilaha ila huwa Ar-Rahmoni Roheem” (Arabic) meaning “Your God is one God; there is no one worthy of worship except Him, the Compassionate, the Merciful.” (Qur’an 2:163)

“Verily, this brotherhood of yours (i.e. prophetic brotherhood) is one brotherhood, and I am Your only Lord. Therefore serve Me.” (Qur’an 21:92)

The Muslim position is clear. The Muslim does not claim to have a religion to himself. Islam is not a sect or an ethnic religion or Mohammedan religion as many errorneously perceive of Islam, but religion of Unitarianism. Moses, Jesus and Muhammad and all other prophets (pbut) came as prophets calling people to worship God alone, and not that they themselves be worshipped as God or God-incarnate or alongside God as in case of other false religions named after their prophets (e.g. Confucianism after Confucious, Buddism after Buddha, Christianity after Christ). The truth is one without substitute anytime anywhere and Islam is the truth taught by all the Prophets of God and in all inspired Books.

“And they say, “None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.” These are there own desires. Say (O Muhammad pbuh), “Produce your proof if you are truthful.” Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah’s religion of Islamic Monotheism) and he is a good-doer then his reward is with his Lord (Allah), on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” (Qur’an 2:112-113)

“He has ordained for you (O Muhammad!) the same Religion which He enjoined on Noah - and which We have revealed to you (O Muhammad!) - and which We enjoined on Abraham and Moses and Jesus: "Establish the Deen of Al-Islam and make no division (sects) in it." (Qur’an 42:13)
“And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.” (Qur’an 3:85)

Do you think it is mere Coincidence:
1. That the Kaaba (the Central Mosque in Makkah) which was built by Abraham and where Muslims observe international gathering is cited in the center of the earth (use your compass);
2. That the blonde-haired Turk, the Ethiopian, the Chinese, the Indian, the American and the African, the Arabs and the Jews, the Black and the white, the rich and the poor, the governors and the governed, the kings and servants, people of different nationalities, languages tribes and cultures all rub shoulders and get levelled-up in the same pilgrim's garb of two unsewn sheets worshipping God in one accord and with one pure language.

No, No! Not coincidence but decisive fulfilment of the plan of God:
“’THEREFORE KEEP YOURSELVES IN EXPECTATION OF ME,’ IS THE UTTERRANCE OF JEHOVAH, ‘TILL THE DAY OF MY RISING UP TO (THE) BOOTY, FOR MY JUDICIAL DECISION IS TO GATHER NATIONS, FOR ME TO COLLECT TOGETHER KINGDOMS, IN ORDER TO POUR OUT UPON THEM MY DENUNCIATION, ALL MY BURNING ANGER; FOR BY THE FIRE OF MY ZEAL ALL THE EARTH WILL BE DEVOURED. FOR THEN I SHALL GIVE TO PEOPLES THE CHANGE TO A PURE LANGUAGE, IN ORDER FOR THEM ALL TO CALL UPON THE NAME OF JEHOVAH IN ORDER TO SERVE HIM SHOULDER TO SHOULDER.” ZEPHANIAH 3:8-9 (N.W.T.)

“THEREFORE WAIT FOR ME,’ SAYS THE LORD, FOR THE DAY WHEN I ARISE AS A WITNESS. FOR MY DECISION IS TO GATHER NATIONS, TO ASSEMBLE KINGDOMS, TO POUR OUT UPON THEM MY INDIGNATION, ALL THE HEAT OF MY ANGER; FOR IN THE FIRE OF MY JEALOUS WRATH ALL THE EARTH SHALL BE CONSUMED. YEA, AT THAT TIME I WILL CHANGE THE SPEECH OF THE PEOPLES TO A PURE SPEECH, THAT ALL OF THEM MAY CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD AND SERVE HIM WITH ONE ACCORD.” ZEPHANIAH 3: 8-9 (R.S.V.)

TEST OF FULFILMENT
The world today is faced with problem or racial discrimination and with this, how is world to experience THE FATHERHOOD OF GOD AND BROTHERHOOD OF MAN as God intended. In Judaism, Jews believe they are the chosen people of God whom He automatically reserves his Kingdom for to the exclusion of other tribes and since being born a Jew or non-Jew is not a circumstance any child can choose for himself, Arabs would not subscribe to a religion that however hard he tries to get close to God, will give him perpetual syndrome of inferiority. Therefore it is impossible for all nations to gather under Judaism. In Christianity as well, despite over two thousand years of Christian persecutions and pogroms, and now their overweening love and infatuation for them, so as to salve their own conscience, the Jews as a people and as a whole can never accept Jesus as their Saviour, their Deliverer, their God, simply because of their one sound judgement —"THAT NO JEW CAN EVER ACCEPT ANOTHER JEW AS A GOD!" Also, it is not possible for all the nations to gather under Christianity too. It is only in Islam that the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims can find accommodation — all believing in Jesus Christ (pbuh) for what he really was— one of the mightiest Messengers of God; and not as God or His son!
ISLAM SAYS; “DONT GO TO EXTREMES”
Islam says superiority is not by colour of skin or tribe but only by piety. The rank hatred of the Jews which lead them to slander Jesus and his mother is bad, and the over infatuation of the Christians for Christ is also bad. Muhummed (pbuh) the Messenger of God condemned both these extremes, and elevated Jesus (pbuh) to his true status, as the Messiah, a great prophet and reformer. Love him, respect him, revere him, follow him; but do not worship him! For worship is due to God alone, the Father in heaven: ALLAH!

"FOUR YEARS AFTER THE DEATH OF JUSTINIAN, A.D. 569, WAS BORN AT MAKKAH, IN ARABIA THE MAN WHO, OF ALL MEN EXERCISED THE GREATEST INFLUENCE UPON THE HUMAN RACE ...MOHAMMED ..." John William Draper, M.D., LLD., in his "A History of the lntellectual Development of Europe",- London 1875.

"I HAVE STUDIED HIM - THE WONDERFUL MAN - AND IN MY OPINION FAR FROM BEING AN ANTI-CHRIST, HE MUST BE CALLED THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY. IF A MAN LIKE MOHAMED WERE TO ASSUME THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE MODERN WORLD, HE WOULD SUCCEED IN SOLVING ITS PROBLEMS THAT WOULD BRING IT THE MUCH NEEDED PEACE AND HAPPINESS." George Bernard Shaw, in "The Genuine Islam,- Vol. 1,No. 81936.
Re: Islam - The Universal Religion by 2cato: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Let us assume you are right.
Then all the peaceful scandinavian nation, european nations austrailia and newzealand and afric du sud would have been bombed out of the earth by islamist practicing what is in the quran dutifuly
Re: Islam - The Universal Religion by Heavance(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2017
One thing I will always disagree with, is Islam is the religion of God.....
Love has always been, and will always be.
And then, every man should be free to choose their religion, but it should never be enforced. I was surprise to watch a little girl on TV, she said her reason of choosing her religion was simply because they were not violent (mind you, she isn't a Christian/Muslim, she is from India).
To the Christians that worship Christ Jesus, I will simply put it as, they refuse to read their bible clearly, they only have it for religious sake, prosperity pastors are just adding bad names to Christians.
And to Muslims, if only they can take that violent part away, people will be so free with them, God didn't instruct anybody to kill for him, moreover, people mustn't be in same religion as you before you interact freely, you have your belief so they have theirs.

The one religion of God will forever be love.

1 Like

Re: Islam - The Universal Religion by annunaki2(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Muslims and their lies, Islam remains a very evil and satanic religion that could only have been inspired by lucifer himself. No matter the amount of lies and al taquiya peddled by muslims can change this fact.
Re: Islam - The Universal Religion by profhezekiah: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Uhmmmm religion of piss/piece by a pedophillia and an intolerance hostile tyrant warlord gangster crook,no wonder d religion produce a lot of terrorists even the wife of my former landlord terrorize me

1 Like

Re: Islam - The Universal Religion by excadz(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
All Muslims are potential terrorists because you are intolerant of Free Thinking unlike Christians. You are willing to distroy Life itself to fulfill your develish desire to be with Allah.

1 Like

Re: Islam - The Universal Religion by shadeyinka(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
"Religion of Peace" with a sinister covert controller who loves his followers to chant and cut throats in his name.

Those who are not brutal among the adherents propergate the lie that their religion is of Peace.

Carrot and stick approach?
Deceive while attacking?
Pretend while destroying?

What a religion of Deception based on strategies of deception. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam - The Universal Religion by skitkid2(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Testing

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 01/06/2017) / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 15/06/2017) / Ancient Bible Returned To Its Owner After 151 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.