Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

When The Lord Rejects Your Tithe And Offerings And Ask You To Go Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Lord Rejects Your Tithe And Offerings And Ask You To Go Home (514 Views)

My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage / 25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Lord Rejects Your Tithe And Offerings And Ask You To Go Home by mrnwas(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2017
You've been dating her for 6 years, only dating ooo...

You cohabit, she loves you too, you go out and cheat, you hangout with them other girls, you sleep out sometimes, you club without her, you beer, peppersouping and stouting are you favorite hubby, you bought a car, and you just keep enjoying yourself.

She sweeps the house. Mops the floor, cooks banga soup, Ofe Akwu, Nsala, Ora, Afang, all of them.

Her wife material is enough to sew the world and make it stick and resist the effect of the big bang theory.

Everybody knows she's a good wife, you're just there doing nothing moving towards that direction.

All she has is a bucket full if promises, nothing but a hope that you'll change, that you're going to put some palmy, dowry and kill a goat or chicken in her family compound but no....!

Its now the fought year, she's now 32, you're still promising her, she finally met a guy that is willing to accept her the way she is nlbut you're not OK with that, you've beaten her black and blue, you don't want her to date, but you dey date, you get side boo, every week you dey give side boo money for feeding.

Now you've beaten her, her lips are swollen, una 2 even fought and tear una shirt for outside, your neighbors had to separate you from killing her.

Nna the lord said I should tell you that you're a wicked man...

Eezit by the time she's in her menopause that you'll suddenly go and kill the goat and fowl and pay the 125 Naira called dowry?

I don't know how you guys think self...

Maybe she needs to buy a 3500watts woofer and buy Terry-G's CD and play "Free Madness" before you'll finally free her...

Let her get some fresh air because obviously, you're not willing to take her down the aisle...

The lord has spoken!

Take your tithe and offering back to your house, the lord has rejected them...

Now start going back home, don't come and spoil the anointing with your offer...!

Praise the lord sombori

More from www.mrpinner..com
Join me on Facebook www.Facebook.com/poixonslik

©MrPinner 2017
Re: When The Lord Rejects Your Tithe And Offerings And Ask You To Go Home by nNEOo(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
Do you know if she was secretly waiting for him to kill her?
Or is it your killing? cry
Re: When The Lord Rejects Your Tithe And Offerings And Ask You To Go Home by LordIsaac(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2017
As regards your nice topic and zero development, I must say the Lord is more interested in obedience than sacrifice. He says in His word that if you are taking your gifts to the church for offering and you remember you have a misunderstanding with a brother, leave the gifts first and go and reconcile with thy brother. Unfortunately, emphasis is placed on the gifts in most churches today than the state of hearts that being them.

(1) (Reply)

Use This To Keep Your Husband's Love / Beautiful Gowns And Jumpsuit @ Affordable Prices / For Christian Couples: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Have The Best Marriage Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.