Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

OUR SELFISH ELITES! And Their Full Love And Cooperation In Looting Us. Ogashub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OUR SELFISH ELITES! And Their Full Love And Cooperation In Looting Us. Ogashub (342 Views)

Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food / PDP Challenges Buhari To Probe Associates, Relatives Indicted In Looting / Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OUR SELFISH ELITES! And Their Full Love And Cooperation In Looting Us. Ogashub by Ogashub(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
OUR SELFISH ELITES!

I have come to realize that Nigeria Leaders particularly those at helms of affair piloting the Nation. They are very sincere to themselves, they love each other dearly, the passion and concern for better life among them is incomparable. Come to look of the following.
-
Kaduna - Abuja Express way rehabilitated under 50 days.
-
Railway track channel from Rigasa kaduna to kaduna International Airport under 30days.
-
Nnamdi Azikwe Bypass Express way street lightning to kaduna Airport under 30 days.
-
Police Aerial helicopter patrol from Abuja to kaduna from the days of flight diversion till the day redirection comes.
-
Police patrol van at every 10km from kaduna to Abuja 168km= Approximately 17 vans on standby.
-
All these above were done under 50 days just to ensure absolute comfort and maximum security for themselves.
-
I see strong bond of love among our elites, I therefore challenge you my fellow young Nigerians why must you and I die for any of these elites.
-
Why must we continue to be insincere to our own generation.
-
Why must we allow ego to over ride our sense of reasoning.
-
Can you recall since when Abuja-lokoja express way has being under construction.
-
Lagos - Ibadan express way, Mokwa-Jebba road and other has become dead trap before patching commence
-
Since its not their route, let the worse happen to the subjects once the leaders are safe all is well.
-
Let also be United to reject conspiracy against our generation.
-
Let build love and compassion for one another as Youth in this nation.
-
We need one another to build the Empire we require to liberate our generation and the yet unborn.
-
We are stakeholder in our own class.
Let love lead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OUR SELFISH ELITES! And Their Full Love And Cooperation In Looting Us. Ogashub by Celcius: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
You made complete sense. Let's see those that will refute this now.

1 Like

Re: OUR SELFISH ELITES! And Their Full Love And Cooperation In Looting Us. Ogashub by Ogashub(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Celcius:
You made complete sense.
Let's see those that will refute this now.

I wish the mods wld help us we need serious delebrations on dis

(1) (Reply)

Eyin Omode E Mo Rerin O......erin Ni Dun Ni! / Nigeria A Country Not For The Poor But The Elites / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.