Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (35290 Views)

Man Killed By Thugs In Akwa Ibom, Corpse Dumped In A Boat. Graphic Photos / Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
RIP..He who lives by the sword die by d sword..

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
I have exhausted my reserve of RIPs. Until the millions of masses unite and fight a few 100s called Government that have continually impoverish them, then this will not stop.

I do not see how less than 200 politicians who call themselves Government can be a match to 25 million Lagosians on a revolution. Until the people stop wasting their lives in suicide but sacrifice such life for positive changes, then it will be rain of RIPs almost always.

I no longer have some RIPs, can someone give me some on loan until I buy more RIPs ?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by moshould(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
These people no send the poor at all, them no wan use eye see us..

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Tonason: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is the change you looted for. Maiming and killing and wanton destruction here and there.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by willibounce1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
This will continue to happen as long as some irresponsible idiots continue to praise useless governors, commissioners, senators, president, etc for doing what you elected them to do. They construct a small inflated Road and the next thing some idiots start shouting ambode/obiano is trying. You will be paying taxes and be foolishly praising governors you should be tackling and cursing on a daily basis. These politicians are greedy and rootless. They only do what favours them and the elites. The day we all realise that we pay these wicked politicians with our taxes is when we'll begin to learn not to give them any breathing space

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by RobbStark(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
anotherydz:
Someone will now come and be blaming Buhari for this! undecided
Na Goodluck we go blame?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by brenister10: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
All in the name of making Lagos a mega city

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fabfunmi(f): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
BABANGBALI:
See as fabfunmi carry her pikin dey look helplessly. E be like sey she carry belle sef

welcome back to quoting me randomly.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
fabfunmi:

welcome back to quoting me randomly.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Let us wait to hear from the other side before jumping into conclusion. We've seen pictures and Lagos task force was mentioned but in all the pictures there isn't a proof to corroborate that yet but everyone already slamming the Lagos State government angry
SalamRushdie:
This is outrageous Seeing helpless Lagoon dwellers escaping into the Lagoon make my heart sour , Governor Ambode must remember that a lot of Nigerians hold him in high esteem so he mustn't join the ranks of Buhari and El Rufai to dispense impunity and inhumanity upon fellow Human ..There are better way to rehabilitate and relocate them other than this supporter of APC type of operation

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mickeymimi: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
prov .22..16 ......Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

prov 14..31... Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honours him.

Martin Luther King ..."The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people"

A poor man is like a foreigner in his own country .....millions of poor people were rendered homeless by their own government..... No alternative accommodations provided ....not even for the sake of the elderly and kids....while them .. their own kids are are enjoying .... and eating the fats of the land...

Soon .. when they ban Danfo......millions of people will be made jobless ... in a country where it is very hard to get a job.... and they will not provide alternative jobs....

all in the name of turning Lagos into mega city and attracting investors...
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
makizee:

You are a dishonest Son of a #&*#$@?! You know for a fact that isn't what happened in #OtofoGbame but just decided to twist the story and lie here...Do you have a heart at all.

Hmmm. I don't care what you say. I feel for those that lost their lives and homes. I never support the government for what they are doing. Just a question for you. Who are the thugs that kill those people? Ambode children? Commissioner of police children? Capital NO. the same set of people that lost their homes are still the thugs government higher to kill themselves that is what am saying. Get my point?
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mario383: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
anotherydz:

Someone will now come and be blaming Buhari for this! undecided
No. We will not blame Buhari because Buhari is from pdp. Very elementary and prematured post
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
they are not satisfied with Eko Atlantic, they want to make people homeless with their useless selfish agenda
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Change is good.
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Alphyno: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who noticed what is written on the guy's cloth(Top)

That one Weak me die cry cry cry

Chaiii, so Touching.[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by edimolu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Looks like he was shot
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by solidman59(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
And someone will tell me not to denounce this country for another??
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DJMicky(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Honestly I feel their pains... To be homeless, I can't just imagine
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fakati(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sometimes you weep seeing the way the poor is being treated in this country the government that fails to provide basic needs of its citizens and still is trying to frustrate the efforts of the citizens trying to be law abiding we believe we're in the era of change so what is all these?
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by profbabatunde: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRcaw3XnAc][/url] ---Eden View Estate Ibeju Lekki +2348163154120 (Call/WhatsApp for inspection)
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
chimere66:
According to Simon Ateba,more people have been killed at Otodo Gbame, a waterfront community in Lekki, Lagos as Governor Ambode continues his alleged ruthless land grabbing and demolition.The attack was said to have been carried out by sponsored thugs.

It should be recalled that Governor Ambode, the Commissioner of Police and others failed to appear in court on Thursday April 6, as ordered by the judge.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/disturbing-pictures-emerging-from-otodo.html?m=1
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
chimere66:
According to Simon Ateba,more people have been killed at Otodo Gbame, a waterfront community in Lekki, Lagos as Governor Ambode continues his alleged ruthless land grabbing and demolition.The attack was said to have been carried out by sponsored thugs.

It should be recalled that Governor Ambode, the Commissioner of Police and others failed to appear in court on Thursday April 6, as ordered by the judge.

Where exactly do they expect these people to go to?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/disturbing-pictures-emerging-from-otodo.html?m=1
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Candybob(m): 12:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Spare me all these sentimental nonsense!
The Government has a duty to ensure that we catch up on 21st century development.
Not listen to rubbish emotional crocodile tears from stupid people who go around erecting illegal structures all over the place.
There is nothing that irritates me more than seeing all those miserable pako houses along what should be the beachside.
What is more irritating is that these sub-houses are populated by foreigners from neighbouring countries, effectively denying us rent!
My able Gov. Ambode ride on joor, demolish any illegal nonsense you come across. We are solidly behind you! 100%
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TheStronghold: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Anyone who believes this story is beyond stupid. So Ambode turned into gangster criminal Al Capone overnight abi?
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mrikenna002: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man And His Girlfriend Steal A Widow's ATM Card In Delta, Withdraw 190k In Delta / Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) / Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.