Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (35283 Views)

Man Killed By Thugs In Akwa Ibom, Corpse Dumped In A Boat. Graphic Photos / Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chimere66: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
According to Simon Ateba,more people have been killed at Otodo Gbame, a waterfront community in Lekki, Lagos as Governor Ambode continues his alleged ruthless land grabbing and demolition.The attack was said to have been carried out by sponsored thugs.

It should be recalled that Governor Ambode, the Commissioner of Police and others failed to appear in court on Thursday April 6, as ordered by the judge.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/disturbing-pictures-emerging-from-otodo.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by eezeribe(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Government of Impunity and insensitivity.
It's still the common man that would be affected,and majority of the Masses were brainwashed into voting for this change.
I WEEP.
RIP

Modefied:
He wasn't killed by random thugs,he was killed by the Taskforce established by Governor Ambode of Lagos state to forcefully sack a village and collect their land.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Epositive(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
not again undecided

The saddest part is that DEMOLITION is always in favour of the high class men thereby increasing the percentage of homeless(probably low class) nigerians sad

which way?

14 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Can yu imagine what is happening in this country?? this isn't democracy anymore, this isn't government of the people anymore!!

11 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ambode should fear GOD Almighty. You people are not providing shelter for people and the one you provided is for rogues like you people with fat account not for the masses and now the ones the masses suffered to build at least to see where to hide their heads you people are demolishing it and also killing innocent people. Same thing Fashola did, he sent many people to early grave, send many back to square one and many are still suffering of one or other major health problem now.

Ambode beware, the wrath of Almighty God is coming soon on every oppressor of the masses.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Someone will now come and be blaming Buhari for this! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Epositive(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
melodyogonna:
Can yu imagine what is happening in this country?? this isn't democracy anymore, this isn't government of the people anymore!!
it was never a democracy nor government of the people, was it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
And some people will tell me we're practising democracy o!

No respect for court declaration!

As it is at the federal level, so it is at the state level, and I'm sure that's how it's gonna be at local government level!

Democracy indeed!

RIP to the young man!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by eezeribe(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Epositive:
It was technically not.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
anotherydz:
Someone will now come and be blaming Buhari for this! undecided
My brother, na buhari cause am oo.

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Buhari why?

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Epositive:

I doubt it was

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by donfemo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shame on the government of Lagos state and the federal republic of Nigeria. There is a civilized way of doing things. Power is not meant for oppression.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by HRich(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Very Sad
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sakalisis(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Choi
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DannyJ19(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
sad
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mykeljosef: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
sad news

but i just can't help but laugh at the baby's expression

looking like somebody that has money trapped in mmm.....n one pastor is prophesying that things of the past shall remain in the past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lawless country

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
even for lekki

person no fit dey assured of him safety

let me call my real estate agents to cancel the house that i ordered at lekki.

i guess i will be moving to banans island..then if eko Atlantic city is finished i will move there..

i canno come and die

6 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EPIJOE: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
THIS IS A WICKED ACT. IN THE NAME OF DEVELOPMENT. AFTER ALL THIS THE RICH ARE THE ONES TO BENEFIT MORE.

BULLSHIT

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by money121(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
shocked shocked

Ajah and Thugs like 5&6
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by maverickdude(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BlowBack: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tinubu must get his waterfront view
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
See as fabfunmi carry her pikin dey look helplessly. E be like sey she carry belle sef
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
sad

Lagos state remains the crime capital of Nigeria
Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is outrageous Seeing helpless Lagoon dwellers escaping into the Lagoon make my heart sour , Governor Ambode must remember that a lot of Nigerians hold him in high esteem so he mustn't join the ranks of Buhari and El Rufai to dispense impunity and inhumanity upon fellow Human ..There are better way to rehabilitate and relocate them other than this supporter of APC type of operation

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
even for lekki

person no fit dey assured of him safety

let me call my real estate agents to cancel the house that i ordered at lekki.

i guess i will be moving to banans island..then if eko Atlantic city is finished i will move there..

i canno come and die
Dream big...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Thugs In Otodo Gbame, Lekki, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Government demolished masses houses then masses starts killing masses over the demolition. Nairalander are blaming government. We need to talk to ourselves. Level of illiteracy is high in Nigeria and governments are using it to hold us down and we are here ranting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley / NDLEA Discovers Cocaine Inside Passengers’ Boxers, Luggage (pic) / Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.