Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

“I Am So Proud Of You” – d’banj Tells Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am So Proud Of You” – d’banj Tells Wizkid (702 Views)

I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes / “I Want My Money Back, You Cannot Sing” — Man Tells Wizkid / On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am So Proud Of You” – d’banj Tells Wizkid by danvico(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2017

Following Wizkid‘s release of his highly anticipated video for his international collaboration with Drake titled “Come Closer“, a lot of people were disappointed that Drake did not appear in the video.

This sparked comparisons between Wizkid and D’banj especially as the Kokomaster was one of the first artistes to work with international acts, with his remix for “Endowed” featuring Snoop Dogg as well as the video. D’banj has moved to quell such comparisons, expressing support and sense of pride at Wizkid’s accomplishment. He said:

I’m so proud of you @wizkidayo ! Africa to the World!!! This is why we took the Leap♨♨✊

Called from “I Am So Proud Of You” – D’banj Tells Wizkid
Re: “I Am So Proud Of You” – d’banj Tells Wizkid by ademoladeji(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Na so
Re: “I Am So Proud Of You” – d’banj Tells Wizkid by falcon01: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
am not understanding
Re: “I Am So Proud Of You” – d’banj Tells Wizkid by GloriaNinja(f): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wizkid is better than nose ring Davido but Dbanj's head can't stop swelling since Wizkid praised the kokomaster and bashed MTV for comparing them both, him never recognize wetin wizkid did for his music and africa as a whole na now after the whole saga him dey praise wizkid
Re: “I Am So Proud Of You” – d’banj Tells Wizkid by BLACKdagger: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmm asslick tongue
Re: “I Am So Proud Of You” – d’banj Tells Wizkid by Davash222(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dbanj, you still gat to swallow your small pride and beg Don jazzy..
Re: “I Am So Proud Of You” – d’banj Tells Wizkid by new2012: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Davash222:
Dbanj, you still gat to swallow your small pride and beg Don jazzy..

Do you know what caused their issue? Can you beg who doesn't want to be begged? What has they both achieved independently? Think! They need each other, Its mutual. They've both not achieved anything when they part.

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Sells Books On The Street Of London? - Video / Uriel, Kemen, Soma, Show Up To Support Cocoice (photos) / Never Let Anyone Lie To You That The Devil Cannot Bless - Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.